It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I figured out why this Zimmerman/Martin thing has been artificially blown out of proportion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by mytheroy

I dont believe it will be too long before the badge wearing criminals come banging on our doors demanding our weapons.......

Good luck to them when they try... ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

edit on 28-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

As someone else in another thread pointed out, Hispanic is not a race, it is an ethnicity. Hispanics are classified by the US government as Caucasian. So, Zimmerman is indeed a white Hispanic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read the rest of the thread for more details on that issue.

Personally, I do believe that TPTB are trying to create tension of any kind possible. The tactic is to divide and conquer. Republicans against Democrats, whites against blacks, rich against poor. If we don't come together as a people (all people) how will we ever be able to take back our freedoms? The MSM is a tool, and they obviously cherry pick the stories that will provoke the most powerful emotional response from the public. They just keep us spinning in circles, mad at each other instead of the people who are pulling the strings. So, if they can accomplish all of that AND take away our gun rights at the same time, then I suppose its a job well done for the MSM.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: Added the last sentence to bring my post back on topic and full circle.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Countdown til dallasgoldbug has an ear match-up with a Sexton/Greenburg/Pima County actor...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Spike Lee should be arrested for that tweet. Absolutely disgraceful. He could be charged with endangering the lives of that innocent old couple.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

All across America, daily if not hourly, there are dozens of incidents the media could sensationalize... but don't. If you dont believe this.. buy a police scanner, or listen to LAPD on your iphone.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste.. sure seems like media overlords pick'n choose which stories, and when, to inflate into a "national" discussion.

Like they're playing Sims.. "time for some racial divide.. the plebes are uniting against us".. of course, plebes buy into it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Valid point. Could be it's being exploited from the bottom, with the operation flowing upstream to the white house.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Spike Lee should be arrested for that tweet. Absolutely disgraceful. He could be charged with endangering the lives of that innocent old couple.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

He'll get worse than that - he'll be writing a check very soon to settle out of court to keep his name out of the media, whatever media might actually cover it. Make that two commas, Spikey.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The media know a race 'war' would boost ratings and make the greatest story of this decade.

They don't care what it takes to fan flames and the "Black vs. White" game is one of their favorites.

They know that the White community isn't as reactionary to the 'injustice' stories like Blacks are, so they gave up on trying to rile up whites. And every time an event happens involving guns the DLC/DNC and Democrats and some Republicans always come out of the wood work with a new Bill or something asking for us all to revert back to a more stringent state.

It's obvious that this is hyped. Out of ALL the stories the media could run and all the investigations and Bills politicians could write to address a problem, THIS one gets front page because it deals with RACISM, the media's favorite tool other than sex or drug scandals.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Indeed, why haven't we heard about a funeral for Martin?
Where is all the TV coverage of the massive crowds of mourners?
We need to ask them for it.

To those that question why you haven't heard about a funeral it's because this happened at the end of february.And the big stink about it didn't start until about two weeks later and I'm sure by then his family buried him.I live pretty close to where this happened and it orignally wasn't even reported on.
edit on 28-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
TPTB have worked for years to sew the seeds of hatred and division so they could fill the FEMA camps and reduce the population.

This is a last ditch effort to cause race riots. It aint working. The WW3 plan for Israel and Iran is crumbling. The Fed is going to jail. They refuse to take their boney fingers off the levers. Good riddance.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
I agree there is something more than what we are told going on here. Since the very beginning of this farce I have thought that there is a hidden agenda being promoted by the MSM. I think they are promoting a race war here. I really can't see another reason for the lies about this case to be given as much promotion as they are getting.

Zimmerman is listed as white on the incident report, When he is clearly is hispanic, And after reviewing his rap sheet, he is clearly a violent person who is being protected by somebody with connections, Perhaps his father who is a former judge.. While he may have been defending himself from attack, I don't see how shooting the victim was justified. He had called 911 and was told to leave the victim to the police. Although the report would seem to indicate that he recieved injuries inflicted by the victim, why shoot him as I understand it, in the back. Am I wrong about these facts, if so please enlighten me.
If possible, could we please stay on subject? If this turns into another he said/she said thing about Z & T, I’m going to throw-up…!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by jjkenobi

Sorry, but the whole Democrat/Republican thing is another divide and conquor tactic.

Oh ok, so you dont think for is for Republicans?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Here's another thing, why aren't reporters sitting outside of Zimmerman's residence? Why haven't we seen him on video/camera yet? Why have we only heard his voice on his "trusted" neighbor's answering machine/voicemail? Is he in hiding? Has he not left his home since this happened? Does he even exist?
Why haven't the New Black Panthers found him yet and done the citizen's arrest they want so badly. I swear it seems as though Zimmerman is looking like Osama bin Laden. Maybe they even had the same play book to stay one step ahead of everyone.
Haha! BP want's to do citizen's arrest? They have a million dollar reward out on his head. If I were him, I would be hiding too.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just a thought, but could all this distraction be taking away focus on everything that is going on with the Supreme Court concerning Obamacare? Obamacare is a big issue that people could care less about these days.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I'm too tired to find the info needed to convince you, but, yes, the NPBP announced the day after they made the posters that they were getting 10,000 men together to find Zimmerman and hold him until the police arrived to offically arrest him. I discussed this in another thread and provided the article. Believe what you want though. Everyone else is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Oh ok, so you dont think for is for Republicans?

I have no idea what you're asking or referring to.
I wish I could help you, but I'm registered Independent.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

And yet another thread.... You, I, and everyone else posting and replying to these threads constantly, are just adding to it! It was a tragedy, and they happen everyday. We're beating a dead horse. Justice needs to be "served" and the public needs to stop stewing over it and arguing about it like 12 year olds. Ugh.. lol I will listen to my own voice of reason and stop replying to these infinite number of threads.

What's sad is this is just a bunch of people tearing each other apart. It's another reason to divide and argue and the real tragedy behind this kids death blurs away... Into speculation and exaggeration.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's just to keep you distracted. It's working like a charm.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is perfect for the PTB. It is a deversion against Obamacare, as well as the NDRP, that is the one where they can take whatever resources (Your Property ) they need in a National Defense Event, right after they declare Marshall Law. So not only are we too busy fighting each other to pay attention to what they are doing, but they will be able to come in because of the "Race Riots" declare Marshall Law and start taking anything they want in the interest of "National Defense". And of course the cherry on the cake is that this is a good reason to tighten up gun laws. And they certainly do not want us banding together, like we almost did last year before the MSM told us that the people protesting the crooks on wall street were just dirty homeless people that didn't want to work.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Remember when obama said he needed the black vote ? What better way than to start a race war?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join