It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Horn: Why Billy? The Photos, The Grays

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I thank you for taking the time to reply to each point, and in a rational, narrative manner.

As with most accounts in this subject matter, it will be up to the individual to decide for themselves...

One last question from me, (no doubt others will still have further questions, so please be patient for them to post)...

Q: Have the original negatives been examined by an independent lab (i.e. not prints), and if so which one? I apologize if it was already stated, but I didn't see the clarification on negative vs. print made.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And I thank you and the members of the forum for making it possible for me to do so. As a side note, I didn't have a "political" bone in my body until just a couple of years ago, especially when I first read the Henoch Prophecies. And most of my life was lived in the most non-confrontational manner imaginable, or non-imaginable when you read my interaction with the skeptics. So I'm not really wanting to have unnecessary hassles with people and I try to respond in the spirit that I've been approached. So thanks for making that part easy.

Q: Have the original negatives been examined by an independent lab (i.e. not prints), and if so which one? I apologize if it was already stated, but I didn't see the clarification on negative vs. print made.

MH: I honestly don�t know because the original examination of the negatives, etc. was done many years ago. The book on the original investigation and photo analysis, etc. is several hundred pages and I haven�t read it all. To my knowledge there are few if any still available. I think it bears stating, or repeating, that the there are a number of factors that make the viewing the Meier case as a hoax:

1. Over 1,200 clear, daytime UFO photos, some with three and four ships in sequence shots. Taken within a three-year period. In the same time period, the skeptics, with all the resources available to them today, were unable to produce even one photo that they would allow to be tested to the same standards as Meier�s were.
2. Eight 8mm film segments, broad daylight, up to three ships.
3. One stunning video in which Meier zooms some 300� across an open meadow to close in on a highly unusual, 14� diameter craft hovering in front of a tree in broad daylight.
4. Over 40 minutes of sound recordings of the UFO witnessed by 15 people, including an undercover policeman, in broad daylight, with the sounds heard for over 4 kilometers.
5. Analysis of metal alloy samples by patent-holding scientist Marcel Vogel from IBM.
6. Over 100 witnesses, including a 14-year veteran of the UN.
7. At least five other photographers.
8. All of the physical evidence remains irreproducible to this day.
9. No collaborators, co-conspirators, financial or technological resources have ever been found.
10. The prophetic evidence in the case has been shown to be impeccably accurate and without parallel. It meets an even higher standard of proof than the physical evidence, if that�s possible.
11. It is the skeptics who have lied, slandered, vilified Meier and FAILED to be able to meet the challenges they themselves accepted.
12. Meier has survived 19 documented assassination attempts, a lot of trouble for a �hoaxer�, no?
13. Meier is a one-armed man. For the skeptics to look any more foolish than they do Meier would have to have no arms, so that they could accuse him of doing it all with his teeth. So, Meier is either an above genius level photographer, filmmaker, videographer, special effects expert, model maker, digital effects expert, sound engineer, metallurgist, astronomer, physicist, theoretical hyper-space propulsion expert, counterfeiter (all that stuff costs plenty of money), one-armed juggler, clairvoyant, mass hypnotist, etc.

Or�

He�s a genuine contactee�as he�s been saying for the past 62 years.

All lot more can be said but let me refer you to the articles at www.theyfly.com Since I have called the professional skeptics a pack of lying scum bags (see, I just did) I am obligated to do something they never did, i.e. substantiate my claims. Please read the articles related to the skeptics, especially �Class Is Now In Session�.

Unfortunately, it is humanity�s infernal stupidity, religious and political delusions and inability (and unwillingness) to think and reason that in itself dictated the oblique manner in which the Plejaren provided their information to us through Meier. Anyone who thinks this species is even remotely ready to be confronted with the inescapable proof of extraterrestrial existence need only read the offerings of the self-appointed professional skeptics�or look at the daily reports of our insidious aggression against each other. Couple that with the apparent willingness of the country to put the least wise, least qualified human to ever walk through the doors of the Oval Office in power for another four years and one might understand why the Plejaren, and thinking people everywhere, fear that we simply won�t �get it� in time to avoid destroying ourselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Regarding GSW and their "objective" evaluations, here is an excerpt from the Preliminary Investigative Report (from page 9 of the accompanying Photographic Analysis document on www.theyfly.com) pertaining to the film clip on my site. It's interesting that they didn't take issue with it since, if it's accurate, in itself it proves the authenticity of Meier's film and claimed contacts:

"In the 18 March sequence Meier filmed the spacecraft circling a large tree in front of a farmhouse. The sky was overcast with a low ceiling, and occasionally light snowflakes fell. The motion of the spacecraft looks suspiciously like it is tethered from above as it appears to circle the tree and then to swing back and forth over the tree, except that on three occasions the spacecraft changes its motion abruptly with no change in the tilt of the vertical axis of the ship. If it was in fact tethered, one would expect the vertical axis to tilt as the tether point above was moved. In another measurement it was found that the tilt angle of the vertical axis in one oscillation sequence was sufficient that the axis crossed within the frame and would have put the tether point within the picture. No tether point source was revealed, in one of the final oscillation sequences the object appeared to pass directly over the top of the tree, and it is clearly seen that the tree was swept over in the direction of the spacecraft, or appeared to follow the spacecraft as it passed. Clearly no model could have produced this effect. When we revisited the scene we found that the tree had died and was cut down."

<< 1  2   >>

join