It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any other Scottish Rite 33rds here besides the late Appak?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

that's very close to the idea, but your analogy is a bit strange. We don't wish we had religion, we simply don't discuss it in lodge. Just like politics. Eliminate the reason for fighting and it's much easier to learn from each other.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
so you are into the David Carradine stuff huh?

Not at the moment, I happen to be out of lemons.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
How come no one asks about the Knight Templar? Are we second rate Masons?

*kicking rocks*

You know people are short-sighted, with short attention spans, and a need for instant gratification (see Augustus), therefore, without a short, sweet numbering system, people just don't have the tenacity to ascribe conspiracies to ya'll.

Now, if you were to number your degrees from 69 to 77, then I'm sure a 69th or 77th degree Knight Templar would be far more conspiratorial than a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason. It's all in the marketing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
You know people are short-sighted, with short attention spans...(see Augustus)...

Hey, you better start minding your......

Oh, look! A birdie!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HardToStarboard

Midwest is the only one that I know of.

Originally posted by KawRider9
How come no one asks about the Knight Templar? Are we second rate Masons?

*kicking rocks*

It seems that every few decades the "top Masonic" body changes. In the early 20th century the Templars were the dominate appendant body, then it was the Shriners, and now its the Scottish Rite.

From time to time, as a Templar, I feel like chopped liver.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You do... you just dont know it yet.

With life on other planets and artificial intelligence just now knocking on the door. Your gonna have to cut back on the McReligion and substitute with some healthier food.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

you just have to be a good marine. Adapt, improvise, and overcome.

If your beliefs are weak, then there wasn't much to them in the first place. But as with anything, keeping an open mind and being willing to accept new ideas will prove helpful in more ways than one.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That makes me very happy to hear. I hope you know others as durable as yourself.

watching the people around them give up on life is going to be very rough. id imagine every religious instituion is now enter a phase where the degredation of deistic faith is having ill effects on its members.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't know any other 33rds on here right now (midwest has been away)

But there could be.. there are a lot of Masons on ATS, I think we must be naturally drawn to conspiracies. Most don't even post in the SS forum, and many don't even mention they are Masons let alone if they are 33rds. So there could be "high ranking" Masons on ATS and the Freemasons that are active in the SS forum wouldn't even know it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Do you guys really worship Satan like all the conspiracy theorists claim?

We totally worship Satan. When network dude says he drinks 'sweet tea', he's using Masonic code speak for 'blood of a goat'. And when Augustus says 'Playboy' he means Devils bible. According to some, they are the same thing.

edit on 29-3-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Thanks for announcing to the rest of us what's going on with your chicken by the way

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
And when Augustus says 'Playboy' he means Devils bible.

What do I mean when I say 'Penthouse'?

edit on 29-3-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Thanks for announcing to the rest of us what's going on with your chicken by the way

It had it comming.

You asked for that one by the way.

edit on 29-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don't remember asking for that kind of...information....

edit on 29-3-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: We should have whole conversations in the edit window, and see how long it takes for any one to notice..... And network dude never has any beer.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

thanks very much. I am just a 32nd.
To my knowledge, Lost in the Midwest is our only other 33rd unless Masonic Light is.

KCCH only.

Carry on.....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HardToStarboard

Pfff.

They've given up shilling online. They know the real deal. At least I would hope so.

Of course none of them want to discuss the 9-month cycle.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Of course none of them want to discuss the 9-month cycle.

Is that the one where you analyze Little Debbie Snack Cakes to get insight into stock market investments? Sounds prudent, E.F. has spoken.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Besides hanging out with your brothers and eating snacks.

What benefits do you get by being a 33 degree?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If the Kabalah is an ancient practice found within the occult world, are the symbols, words, and other Masonic expressions found within the occult?

vvv

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Besides hanging out with your brothers and eating snacks.

What benefits do you get by being a 33 degree?

The 33rd Degree makes the recipient an honorary member of the Supreme Council. He may attend all Supreme Council meetings (except executive sessions), and has a voice in all proceedings, but no vote (voting is restricted to active members).

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join