It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Sounds and Louder Booms return to Clintonville Wisconsin (Mar 27, 2012)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by bjarneorn

That would be cool, do you need a special lens for filming Angels?

Maybe it's why we don't have a recording!

People of Clintonville please enable your angel capturing ability on all devices!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by voyagerboy

Sure. I highly recommend the books of Ted Holiday and John Keel. They deal with this subject. Also check out these sights for more great info concerning UFOS and sound: mysteriousuniverse.org...
www.nicap.org...
Great site just on low frequency sound: schizophonia.com...
Electricity and human consciousness: www.celtoslavica.de...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Some people of Arkansa are reporting the smell of "Sulfur" so if I had to make a guess I would say the New Madrid fault is about to come under some crazy earthquakes like in 1811-1812. We'll have to see. definitly going to watch this post. Hopefully it wont set off a chain-reaction. +*****************************

edit on 29-3-2012 by AlwaysWary because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Audio or it didn't happen!

Getting across these posts almost everyday, but still NO audio of anything!!! With all the smart phones and digital cameras out there DON't you tell me no one was able to record anything... not even a crappy quality audio of it!

Hearsay is nothing else than hearsay... and you know how hearsay can spread quickly in a small town!
edit on 29/3/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

Ever since the "BullPoop" oil spill I stopped drinking out the bottle the media is feeding us and been diggin around ATS for my news. The ongoin Japan nuclear disaster made everything clear as to who (more like what) runs this world.
makes me sick!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Right.. A whole town of people saying they heard booms is just fake. C'mon..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWary

There is such a thing with mass psychosis, or just collective plots to attract mainstream media attention.

Doesn't answer my question as well... where's the damn audio?

How can people be able to take pictures/film UFO's but not this? Come on, CLintonville... digital audio recorders and microphones are easy to find!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

There is such a thing with mass psychosis, or just collective plots to attract mainstream media attention.

How can people be able to take pictures/film UFO's but not this? Come on, CLintonville... digital audio recorders and microphones are easy to find!

I have wondered the same thing since the begining. Why is nobody recording this?

The idea that it's all a big hoax crossed my mind but it doesn't make sense when you really give it some thought. It may attract some tourists but I bet it would drive just as many if not more away. Plus the idea that 4,000 people would be able to keep this a secret is ludicrous.

I wish I had the money I would go up there and do a live stream for ATS. 24 hours a day of Clintonville!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by Echtelion

I have wondered the same thing since the begining. Why is nobody recording this?

The idea that it's all a big hoax crossed my mind but it doesn't make sense when you really give it some thought. It may attract some tourists but I bet it would drive just as many if not more away. Plus the idea that 4,000 people would be able to keep this a secret is ludicrous.

I wish I had the money I would go up there and do a live stream for ATS. 24 hours a day of Clintonville!

Me too... if i'd happen to have strange noises like this in my town, I'd be recording the whole day, and spend hours analyzing the audio on my computer!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They did, spent a whole day recording but they never picked up on any of the booms that were going on, IDK what to say lol. Im not falling for mass hysteria, maby the CIA sprayed lsd areosol all over Clintonville(sarcasm).

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

mysterybooms.blogspot.com...

www.rense.com...

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED.

ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS.......

AND NOT JUST IN WISCONSIN, NOT JUST THE US BUT AROUND THE WORLD.

Get over it already, it happens naturally all over the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The Andromedan Council has sent a strike team to take out the underground reptilian bases! They are using sonic beam weapons! BAM!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Haha yeah, and thats why we have no idea what is it or where it's coming from.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Strange that nothing is being reported here:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The mines had been closed for many years. As they cave in they rumble the earth and expel air out the vents or anywhere they can..

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Seismic monitors coming to Clintonville and police improve phone reporting and responses.

Here's a video and article from Green Bay's news....wearegreenbay.com...

When the next rush of tremor related calls comes, dispatchers will have a simple form to follow to get needed information quickly and help other callers.

I guess they are expecting more of these.

Especially when combined with seismic monitoring gear that will be placed in Clintonville.

So they want to know how often this is happening. Maybe we'll find out something new.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

I think ELF gave us better weather while it was here. It may have created more of a standing High pressure bubble or something. When it pulled out the bad weather returned till a couple of years ago. It could have just been a coincidence though.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is a video from ABC News with the recording of the 'Boom'.
I'm pretty sure it's the same recording that was posted earlier but it looks like that is the only known recording.

Audio engineer provides first listen to booms disturbing town.

abcnews.go.com...

The commercial is longer than the video. If you have already heard it you may not want to bother with this one.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Very early this morning 4 big booms here in Louisiana again....and that rumble sound. We have not heard it in over a month (at least I haven't), but this moring it jolted me from bed, and I ran out with my camera and caught the last one. It's a really bad recording, and short, sorry, but I was half asleep. The first couple were loud and I mean LOUD. Don't know if any other recordings were caught, but here it is for what it's worth. These were happening a lot several months ago. There is a rumbling/ roaring sound sometimes too, and if you turn up the volume and use headphones, you can hear that too. It's not a jet, because we have heard it for way too long at times.... (the longest was months ago for almost 45 minutes.) If it happens again, I'll do my best to get a better recording.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanks. I think I heard something toward the end.
After my son goes to daycare I'll listen again.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join