It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We are living in Quantum Reality, and here's my argument...evolving thread to support.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I came across this article, and I have figured out we are slaves (metaphorically).

www.gizmag.com...

If this technology ends up in a computer in the future, or present, and a simulation of the Earth is Computed down to the very minute details to scale for chaos theory....I postulate, it also can reach back into time. I also postulate, that if in "Holographic Universe" theory...We are algorithms with the capability to self-actualize. I think therefore I am, I sense with my senses to confirm things...I taste, smell, hear, feel, see...and 6th sense (4th Dimension Sense)...cognizant of quantum, ESP, Pre-cognition, Remote View in time and space.

This is a holodeck, but fear of understanding that holds the masses in check. Lack of disclosure keeps us slaves to the masters of this technology.

Once quantum computing is established as a norm, from the point it was established a parallel earth would emerge. An earth where time has no meaning, because it will be hosted on a quantum server, and all laws of physics would be at the mercy of the programmers, as a variable 1 and 0 always exist simultaneously in quantum flux thanks to qubits.

Mods I expect you to move this, but don't delete it.

Thanks.
edit on 28-3-2012 by matthewgraybeal because: detail devils, hehe.




posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
since this thread went nowhere im just gonna post this here. I was reading this article on places to sell gold and this fellow chimed in and it got me thinkin this guy might be one of those disinfo agents i been hearing about. if not ive just lost faith in the sheep. so, is he just a sheep or an elusive disinfo agent?


"The price of gold is far too variable, and currency fluctuations have reduced the value of the dollar.

We need a single global currency standard in order to enter a new world order.

Ownership of gold should be made illegal.

a One-world currency is the only way a borderless world can work. People should work in exchange for credits, which they can redeem for standardized housing and basic personal needs."



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurkinGurkin
since this thread went nowhere im just gonna post this here. I was reading this article on places to sell gold and this fellow chimed in and it got me thinkin this guy might be one of those disinfo agents i been hearing about. if not ive just lost faith in the sheep. so, is he just a sheep or an elusive disinfo agent?


"The price of gold is far too variable, and currency fluctuations have reduced the value of the dollar.

We need a single global currency standard in order to enter a new world order.

Ownership of gold should be made illegal.

a One-world currency is the only way a borderless world can work. People should work in exchange for credits, which they can redeem for standardized housing and basic personal needs."


Relevant to this thread how?

Explain please. Thanks.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
I came across this article, and I have figured out we are slaves (metaphorically).

www.gizmag.com...

If this technology ends up in a computer in the future, or present, and a simulation of the Earth is Computed down to the very minute details to scale for chaos theory....I postulate, it also can reach back into time. I also postulate, that if in "Holographic Universe" theory...We are algorithms with the capability to self-actualize. I think therefore I am, I sense with my senses to confirm things...I taste, smell, hear, feel, see...and 6th sense (4th Dimension Sense)...cognizant of quantum, ESP, Pre-cognition, Remote View in time and space.

This is a holodeck, but fear of understanding that holds the masses in check. Lack of disclosure keeps us slaves to the masters of this technology.

Once quantum computing is established as a norm, from the point it was established a parallel earth would emerge. An earth where time has no meaning, because it will be hosted on a quantum server, and all laws of physics would be at the mercy of the programmers, as a variable 1 and 0 always exist simultaneously in quantum flux thanks to qubits.

Mods I expect you to move this, but don't delete it.

Thanks.
edit on 28-3-2012 by matthewgraybeal because: detail devils, hehe.


I'm really, really tired of this matrix stuff. OK. You're a nameless aspect of some huge, huge program that somebody created. Wait! Wait! Who created? Are we back to that God thing again, or some masterful alien being or race playing glorified a Human Life Sim video game with us?

What are you going to do about it?
Hack the system? No! That might corrupt the whole damned shebang and then where would be be?
But surely, God's Norton system is hack proof from some mere bit of a rouge program such as your self revolting from the inside. Besides, what makes you think that there is something else?

All of this matrix stuff reminds me--before the time of most of you--of the God Is Dead argument that wafted around the written word world a few decades ago. Exercises in hot air about a non-existent entity by the pseudo- intelligencia.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal
 


Your reply is relevent to my post how?

Youve seen my reasoning.

MurkinGurkin out~



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun
 


Jesus is my lord and savior, so moving on.

When Quantum computing simulates earth it will have to incorporate the tiniest of variables, for minimal data-loss. Independent thought and action...

Earth Simulator



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

Originally posted by MurkinGurkin
since this thread went nowhere im just gonna post this here. I was reading this article on places to sell gold and this fellow chimed in and it got me thinkin this guy might be one of those disinfo agents i been hearing about. if not ive just lost faith in the sheep. so, is he just a sheep or an elusive disinfo agent?


"The price of gold is far too variable, and currency fluctuations have reduced the value of the dollar.

We need a single global currency standard in order to enter a new world order.

Ownership of gold should be made illegal.

a One-world currency is the only way a borderless world can work. People should work in exchange for credits, which they can redeem for standardized housing and basic personal needs."


Relevant to this thread how?

Explain please. Thanks.


People, are gold. Their thoughts and actions earn them credits. People are currency. The Algorithms which are valuable are as pokemon cards...as it were, to the masters of the quantum simulation, or something along those lines. If you really want to bend my mind, u2u me.



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MurkinGurkin
 


I THINK THE "PROOF" YOU ARE EXPRESSING CAN BE WITNESSED IN THE DOUBLE SLIT EXPERIMENT.

expressing the fullfillment of all possible options or paths. Changing to the expectation of the experiment when witne3ssed and obligating themselves to the3ir own destiny when no one is there to watch.

In as far as the gold mark3et is concerned it would be to my amusement if fear is what was placing or converting the center of gold bars into tungsten - prior to being exposed they are tested as 99.8% pure and when finally cut open - changing at the molecular level to become tungsten or any other similarly unprecious metal.

Maybe iif it was fearred the gold bars were filled with diamonds - that would be found instead.

Who knows am i anywhere near resolution of both sides of this post?



posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alittleironic
reply to post by MurkinGurkin
 


I THINK THE "PROOF" YOU ARE EXPRESSING CAN BE WITNESSED IN THE DOUBLE SLIT EXPERIMENT.

expressing the fullfillment of all possible options or paths. Changing to the expectation of the experiment when witne3ssed and obligating themselves to the3ir own destiny when no one is there to watch.

In as far as the gold mark3et is concerned it would be to my amusement if fear is what was placing or converting the center of gold bars into tungsten - prior to being exposed they are tested as 99.8% pure and when finally cut open - changing at the molecular level to become tungsten or any other similarly unprecious metal.

Maybe iif it was fearred the gold bars were filled with diamonds - that would be found instead.

Who knows am i anywhere near resolution of both sides of this post?


Mind = Blown

And yes, I had the double slit in mind after reading the original article. It would/could be possible the gold could be filled with another filler, if in that quantum expression diamonds were, or were not desirable for counterfitting...and more like that.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join