It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Hilton and the Gold Standard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
some might not know about the Green Hilton Agreement and what it means for the world today.

here is a link to images of the document.

it was for the intention of bettering the world.

in stead went in to debt collection.

two things. did it really go to pay the great debt bill of the world? ( debt is still racked up in ways that are not bettering the world just fueling greed )

or is it in an account for TPTB to command its use?

notice how just after 2003 the gold price hit the roof.

59000 metric tons of gold.

$53,800 per kilogram

1000 kilo's per metric ton

59,000,000 kilos

$3,174,200,000,000

and thats just this 1 paper trail.

what are your comments on the mater?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've been trying to find some impartial commentary and analysis of this agreement. I was surprised that Wikipedia didn't have a shred of information about such an important document, until I found this:

"Strange Discussion on Wikipedia about Green Hilton Agreement"

It's extremently confusing, although you can somewhat follow the two arguments. I'm thinking I'll color-code it at some point to make it easier to follow. For now, it is what it is....

ETA: Never mind: Here's a better link: Better link
edit on 3/28/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

awesome thank you for the links.

first thing popped in to my head is a wiki entry about not publishing said wiki entry,

but then though odd things stand out more. guess that one found the right loophole.

again thank you.
edit on 28-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

guess i should post some content....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
links provided in above content.

By 1961, Keynes predictions of a world monetary crisis began to become a reality. This problem was brought about by the lack of sufficient currency (especially US Dollars) in world circulation to support the rapidly expanding international commerce. The World needed US Dollars beyond the capacity of the good faith and credit of the United States Taxpayer in order to facilitate trade. It was not possible to break the Bretton Woods treaty due to the possible damage of the stable core of the world’s economy as this had the potential of leading to another major war. To compound the problem, the majority of dollars in circulation were in private banks, multinational corporations, private businesses and individual bank accounts.

In 1963 the gold that had been entrusted to the care of President Soekarno was recalled by the Nations to underpin the issuance of further US Dollars in order to further facilitate international trade. Under this Agreement, Soekarno (as the International Trustee Holder of the Gold) began the process of repositioning the gold that had earlier been entrusted to the care of the Indonesian People, back into the banking system to create a fractional backing for the US Dollar. Initially this was managed under the arbitration of the Tripartite Gold Commission in The Hague as per the decisions of the International Community through their Government representatives at the Innsbruck/Schweitze r Conference and its later revisions. Under the agreement signed between President Soekarno and President John Kennedy, was that control of these assets would cede automatically to US upon the fall from power of President Soekarno. This occurred in 1967. The potential of this agreement led to Executive Order 11110 issued July 1963, which would have provided the Department of the Treasury the power to issue United States Dollars. Within two weeks after signing the Green Hilton Agreement which would have then enabled consolidation of EO 11110. Kennedy was assassinated a few days after his signing of the Green Hilton Agreement. With the death of Kennedy, the authority granted to the Treasury was never taken up.

To this day, these agreements stand to be honoured (which was accommodated in full under the “RESPECTING THE RIGHTS TREATY (BANGKOK) 2003). The assets were placed into the International Collateral Combined Accounts that form the Global Debt Facility. While an apparently innocuous document to read, in it’s proper and full interpretation, The Green Hilton Agreement is one of the most profound agreements made between Presidents of any two countries within the twentieth century, and most probably, in the history of the world, particularly so as this agreement was made between a President of the United States and the Trustee of the hidden, but combined wealth of the world. These assets are not the property of the United States, but centralized assets under the authority of a centralized system, to be used as independently deemed to be for the better benefit of the World.

thats about as broken up as i can get it right now.
so now my question. is it legit or a hoax?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Excellent write up, Star !

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This all goes directly to Ben Fulford's analysis of events that are happening right now. I'm not going to post a link, as there are many, many, many. You can find a number of them with an ATS search. Even disregarding or rejecting his conclusions (some say ravings), he does condense a huge amount of history--particularly concerning the Asian gold. I know he mentions the Green Hilton Agreement in a number of his interviews. The reason I tried to look it up on Wikipedia, though, was because he never fully explains it. However: It's worth looking up some of his interviews, especially for the last year or so, to get some perspective on this....

top topics

join