It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Police: Partially paralyzed woman beaten, held captive for months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That's how authorities say they found a 58-year-old partially paralyzed woman who was held against her will in a Queens, New York, apartment by a couple who cashed her social security checks.

I don't understand how people can treat each other this way.

From the time she moved in on January 1, 2011 until last week when officers found her, the woman was repeatedly beaten; had her hands, legs and mouth bound with tape; forced to clean up after the couple's dog and cats despite her partial paralysis; and locked in an empty room that could only be opened from the outside, authorities said.

There are some crazy people out there, I hope these two get what they deserve!!!

Here's the link: www.cnn.com...

Doctors found she had multiple broken ribs, a broken arm, a dislocated shoulder, and lacerations consistent with injuries from a beating, authorities said. She was also malnourished.

edit on 28-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sick, Sick, B#@%&$*@, they deserve to rot in prison.
Thank goodness she had a relative that was concerned enough to call the police.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sadly this will get less attention than the Trayvon Martin case.

I hope they are found guilty for the maximum sentence available for kidnapping and assault charges. Human beings can be so sick sometimes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

The lack of humanity is mind boggling.. Really. The people who did this deserve life sentences in prison, where they will be locked in a room that opens from the outside, and will (probably) become the victims of beatings and degradation on a daily basis.

I find that sick, But ultimately fitting for the people responsible for this.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I can. It's what can happen when the survival of a living being is tied to the amount of money they possess. And when you look at how money is created and how scarcity is artificially maintained, you start to understand how retarded the human species is.
edit on 28-3-2012 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Wow, no pics or even a report of their descriptions. I guess it only matters when it benefits the leftist MSM agenda.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I can. It's what can happen when the survival of a living being is tied to the amount of money they possess. And when you look at how money is created and how scarcity is artificially maintained, you start to understand how retarded the human species is.
edit on 28-3-2012 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

Something else is wrong with these people.
Is it drugs?
A lot of people are struggling financially but we don't kidnap and extort money from our neighbor.

new topics

top topics

join