It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the obsession to the Holy Land?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Since Jews existed for the first time it's always been their goal to reestablish a Jewish government in the Holy Land. But I wonder is why the obsession for the Holy Land is so great today, why did Britain fight to create Holy Land? Why is America in support of Israel 100%? What's with the great obsession on all sides? After all Palestine is very tiny.

In what does the UK and the US gain from supporting the cause of establishing a government for the Jews in the Holy Land?

Am I being stupid, or is it you the Brits and the Americans that have a trouble seeing the great obsession with the Jews and the Holy Land, have you ever thought why you support them by funding them with billions for no reason and giving them nuclear secrets?

The Jews are waiting for their ´messiah´, but what are you waiting for?

I believe that America will go down and the Jewish state of Israel will seek to rule the world, after they've taken control of most of the money that's around in the world. Their ´messiah´ will arrive and it's then when all hell breaks loose. Expect a world wide apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Haha, none of you probably know what the cause is unless you've studied religion deeply.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I just want to mark this ,get some popcorn , and hang around a bit on your thread ....It will be intresting if for nothing else to read some of the comments ...peace
edit on 28-3-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Actually, did you know that during the mid - twentieth century, there was large support for a Jewish state in north-west Australia.
In which the Australian government was prepared to surrender a large portion of the north-west of the continent to resolve the conflict in the Middle-East, thereby allowing the Jews a permanent homeland.
The reason why they did this was because it was sparsely populated and also because it was very similiar (basically a desert) to the conditions in Palestine.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Suggested reading: "A Peace To End All Peace" by David Fromkin.

Though somewhat tedious at times, it is an extremely informative and in depth study of the end of WWI, which, as we all know coincides with the creation of the modern Middle East. More precisely, how the axis powers sliced up the map of the defeated Ottoman empire by drawing lines in the sand and splitting the territory up among themselves.

Along with the obvious problems of not taking into consideration the different tensions which existed among the different tribal groups when dividing up the spoils, the book delves into the very interesting points which led one tribal leader to be chosen as King of the new nation, while the others where demoted to serfdom.

BUT, the point which deals with this thread is the political influence that both Christian and Jewish Zionists had on the British government at the time.

Most understand that Zionists, in a nutshell, are hardcore believers in biblical prophesy, in particular, those which deal with the apocalypse. They insist that all the conditions detailed in these chapters of the bible must exist to (a) ensure the coming of the Messiah (for the Jewish Zionists) or (b) ensure the second coming of the Messiah (for the Christian Zionists).

Needless to say, the end goal is the same in both cases, even though both believe the other will burn for eternity because they have wrongly interpreted the holy texts.

Of course, especially following WWII, more pragmatic strategic interests for the relationships between and with the Middle Eastern countries have come into play.

The cynic in me believes that politicians are using these religious beliefs to impose specific geo-political strategies... Of course, it could also be the other way around!?!

Well, I hope I haven't rambled on too much, but this is a very complex topic. Of extreme interest in the book, for me, was the realization that communications in desert operations in 1913 were NOT of the cell phone type, which led many officers on the ground to make vastly influential decisions, in some cases counter to their official orders, simply because the information could not get where it had to be on time.

the Billmeister
edit on 28-3-2012 by Billmeister because: spelling

edit on 28-3-2012 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why is the Jewish belief in their Messiah (interesting how you feel the need to put quote marks around it) any less believable or nonsensical than the Muslim belief in 'Mohammed', 'The Koran' and 'Yawm al-Qiyāmah'.

Why is their faith less Sky Pixie than 'Allah'?

edit on 28-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The reason I wrote ´messiah´ is because the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) told us that they will be betrayed by the False Messiah and not the real Messiah which is Jesus ( peace be upon him ).

So Instead of saying False Messiah I clearly wrote ´messiah´ because they are anticipating one person but will be deceived by another.

Obviously you haven't read anything about religion, and the amount of times the Jews have transgressed from truth and been abolished from the Holy Land. Every time they form a state of Israel, the same thing happens, God punishes them with a severe punishment.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ImaMuslim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

theyre worse than the chickens getting all chewed in my mouth facing each other.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No idea...guess it's the place where the aliens told them they'll land......lol

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Am I being stupid, or is it you the Brits and the Americans that have a trouble seeing the great obsession with the Jews and the Holy Land,

The queen of england has said she is related to king david and if you follow there strange inbreeding customs it would mean the rest of royalty would be jews aswell. Then we have obama also who's mother was jewish so he is also a supporter of his holy land. Why they want it so bad? They obviously know something we dont. But if i could guess most likly the ARC of the covenant is still there and there probably abusing its power for there own ends. We also know what happens when it leaves the land of israel according to the bible. So it would make sense as to why they want israel protected so badly.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They aren't looking for any sort of covenant or of such that would give them ´powers´. I think they're waiting for their messiah to arrive so they can rebuild the third temple.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
2 many wrongs will make nothing right

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Holy Land is the nexus of three cultures (four, if you count the Romans) that really got into the whole idea of writing stuff down -- Egyptians, Jews, Muslims -- and because the climate is dry, a lot of what they wrote down survived over the years. Unlike Northern Europe, where it's damp and everything you write down ends up rotting away. So they have all this written history lying around, and it tends to make them obsess about past glories and battles and bones they had to pick with other people in the area.

Believing some crazy story because it was written down, and living in the past. That's what it all boils down to.

Not only that, as time went by and there was drought and overgrazing, the amount of decent land shrunk to just a few stretches along the ocean and the inland seas. So naturally people want to fight over them.

edit on 28-3-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If it may seem as a crazy story for you just because you live in a ´modern secular´ world doesn't mean that everything that has happened in history is false. There are so many documents that records the history that it's unthinkable that it could be false.

There is also a big difference between Judaism and Zionism, when the Jews edited the Torah to legalize interest when in the Torah it was clearly stated as forbidden they got punished from Allah. It's clear in history that they've done it before and will do so again, it's like they never learn lol.

You can't deny what happened to the people and how Moses saved them from Pharaoh, It's a fact that several billion people agreed to has happened, to deny it is simple ignorance.

What's interesting is this verse from the Koran;

“And there is a ban on (the people of) a town which We destroyed: that they (the people of the town) shall not return (to reclaim their town) until Gog and Magog are released and (eventually) they descend from every height (or spread out in every direction).” (Qur’an, al-Anbiyah, 21:95-6

The people of Israel weren't allowed to enter the town ( ie. the Holy Land) until Gog and Magog were to be released, what's awkward is that they have already returned to that Land. That means that Gog and Magog is already released. Gog and Magog is believed to be the western modern secular civilization.

If you have time to read, try reading the books of this man. Great information.
His books are free online. www.imranhosein.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Its a wedge in world stability. Maybe that is its sole purpose?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Yup, a wedge. The land upon which this Rothschild banker/Monarchy state was founded even looks like a wedge. The other purpose was to convince gullible Christians of an end times scenario; "Oh, it was in the Bible that the Lord would return after the state of Israel was established." Blah-frickin'-blah! It is all contrived, people. There are no chosen ones, there is no promise land, and no Messiah will ever return because there isn't one.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Knight Templars certainly had an interest in this Area. Solomon's Temple is also located in the Holy Land is it not? The area has been in dispute for centuries, most lightly longer. Since Jews control the banks, thats why us Brits and the U.S are interested, because the Jewish bankers own our politicians purse strings. Im not having a go at Jewish people or the nation of Israel, thats just how i see it.
edit on 29-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"The reason I wrote ´messiah´ is because the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) told us that they will be betrayed by the False Messiah and not the real Messiah which is Jesus ( peace be upon him ). "

Wiki info "In Islam, Jesus is known as Isa and is one of God's highest-ranked and most-beloved prophets. The Bahá'í Faith consider Jesus to be a manifestation of God, who are a series of personages who reflect the attributes of the divine into the human world."

I did not know that Muslims think of Jesus as the Messiah, i thought the Koran considered him just a profit? This is news to me, guess you live and learn eh?
edit on 30-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join