It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's entrapment scheme exposed by suspect, so they grab him the very next day.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Blaine91555

There is a lot of negative sentiment towards police but I would argue that its due to behavior exhibited by the police.

Tasering, macing, attacking, arresting people for video taping, accusations of torture...

This is in addition to the police state: Patriot Act, TSA VIPER teams, NDAA etc.

A recent DHS and FBI report identified "terrorists" as average Americans. In a 40 page report on terrorism, the word Muslim or Islam was mentioned once. The entire report revolved around protesters, gun owners, people who dislike the Federal Reserve etc.

And this isn't the first time this has happened. Take for example the case of the Newburgh Four, here is a statement by the actual Judge in the case:

"Only the government could have made a terrorist out of Mr Cromitie, a man whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope," she said in court. She added: "I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there would have been no crime here except the government instigated it, planned it and brought it to fruition."

- Judge Colleen McMahon

A recent DHS and FBI report identified average Americans as "terrorists".

Exactly what I mean. We don't need the patriot act or NDAA. The government needs those things to control the rest of us like good sheep.
edit on 29-3-2012 by IndieA because: clarification

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

This is what people fail to realize.

They are so blinded by their seething hatred, they dont realize that there is an oath to the Constitution. They are trained to think that they are taking an oath to their bosses.

They simply dont understand that there can be a balance between protecting our civil liberties and catching bad guys without encouraging or entrapping the "bad guys".

Their hate and fear blinds them to the fact that the so called "war on terror" is a trillion dollar a year industry.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Just look at this FBI report on "extremists":

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

Refusing to pay taxes makes you an "extremist"??? Beleiving a fact like the decoupling of the gold standard caused us to go bankrupt...

The draconian laws and police state tactics were never meant for "Muslims", they were always intended for the American people. Its just being done under the guise of "fighting terror".

And unfortunately people like Blaine91555 buy right into it...

edit on 29-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

And unfortunately people like Blaine91555 buy right into it...

...and or work for them.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But not by ALL POLICE. In fact by very few of them.

If you factor in how many people their are in law enforcement in this country, these rare occurrences do not justify the venom towards all cops. Bigotry takes all forms. In this case though I'm afraid most Cop Haters tend to be the reason we need them to begin with.

My only point is we must have laws and enforcement to exist as a civilized society and that most Cop Haters are in fact criminals themselves, so of course they hate Cops. Not to mention they lie and lie about it all the time. Like those who make the video's where they bait the Cops and then only show the part of the video that shows what supports their point. We see that all the time here. Truth is they just broke windows, trashed a business and then threw projectiles at the Cops before the Cops went after them. The Anarchists do that constantly. Nobody with a functional mind is fooled by that, only those who want to be fooled by it are.

We are off topic though and my apologies. On topic I don't see an issues with setting traps for Terrorists. When these people take the bait, they plan on engaging in Terrorists acts. Nobody who is not planning on that would ever take the bait. To protect them is to agree with them and support them.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

This is more about federal agents who just take orders from higher ups, than about local cops or the few bad ones that are out there.

This is about big government disregarding The Constitution and infringing on our rights.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by IndieA

Get real. You have to live inside a cave to think the Terrorists don't exist.

So, you side with them?
edit on 3/29/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

Given the real terrorists are the US Federal government, FBI, and CIA, do you side with them???

There is so much evidence as of today that the threat of Islamic terrorism is completely manufactured, it's a laughably ignorant and morally dishonest tactic to say that people side with terrorists when they point out the obvious false flag and entrapment tactics by the US government.

And then there's the blatant evidence that high level Al Queda are, at a minimum, infiltrated with western intelligence operations. Anwar al-Awlaki anyone? Hello! Dude was a CIA FBI triple agent! He dined at the Pentagon! That was the former head of Al Queda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Bin Laden?

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

source

OF COURSE I, and I'm sure most people who don't agree with the governments manufactured war on terrorism, don't side with real true Islamic radicals who want to kill us. The question is, WHERE ARE THE REAL ISLAMIC RADICALS THAT WANT TO KILL US? Only 3 of the last what, 22 uncovered terror plots since 9/11, according to Judge Napolitano, were legitimate and genuine, and you know what? The FBI and the Federal government DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THEM! They were stopped by average citizens.

Are we to completely trash the constitution over a threat that isn't as serious as getting struck by lightning? I'd hope not.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

you got to wonder what he was doing before the so called "entrapped him." they dont target people who are innocent 99 percent of the time there are always exceptions ..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

My only point is we must have laws and enforcement to exist as a civilized society and that most Cop Haters are in fact criminals themselves, so of course they hate Cops.

You object to those who make generalizations about cops, yet youre generalizing about "cop haters"...

Criminal acts are deplorable whether being committed by a common thug or a law enforcement officer. Have law enforcement officers committed crimes? Entire departments have been involved in criminal behavior let alone individuals. And yes, they should be held to a higher standard.

While a police presence deters crime, they are generally called AFTER a crime has already been committed. This is a HORRIBLE system. Only an armed individual actually prevents crime.

On topic I don't see an issues with setting traps for Terrorists. When these people take the bait, they plan on engaging in Terrorists acts. Nobody who is not planning on that would ever take the bait. To protect them is to agree with them and support them.

Are you insane? Everything else aside, you've just indicted the Judge who presided over the Newburgh Four.

Even Judge Colleen McMahon – who put the Newburgh Four behind bars – slammed the FBI. "Only the government could have made a terrorist out of Mr Cromitie, a man whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope," she said in court. She added: "I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there would have been no crime here except the government instigated it, planned it and brought it to fruition."

In these cases, it is the FBI which does the planning, provides the money, weapons and logistics.

You dont see a difference between posing as a co-conspirator vs. encouraging a crime? The Judge did.

edit on 30-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Sad but this does not have to be confirmed as "True". The FBI themselves admit they create these false scenerios to 'Trap' real terrorist.

Sad also, is the fact that THEY CAN'T FIND ANY REAL TERRORIST! (unless they look in the mirror of course)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

The quran is jihadist literature by definition. Have you ever read it. It is a sick document created by sick people. The religion is sick and hypocritical it calls for the death of ANYONE that does not follow its sick teachings.Read it sometime. It will give you insight into how these ANIMALs think. Read it before you reply to comment. Oh wait you dont have a quran in your house? do you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I read your reply about the Federal government. It is not a perfect system by far. But i guarantee you that you feel safe in your home and dont have religious police coming to your door and checking to see if your picture of Jesus is hanging up. I hate muslims because i have seen what they do in the name of their "religion" Why dont you go to an islamic country and and live there. I bet with you give one of your informed opinion about their government like you do about ours (we allow it freedom of speech USA USA USA!) you and your family wil be stripped naked and buried up to your arms and stoned to death by your neighbors. USA USA USA!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You sir could not be more wrong in why I have a disdain for what we call the police today.
They do not serve the public good any longer, but only the elite in the government.

There are human beings that despite their occupation, are still good people.
One of those was my commander in the reserves who was also a Highway Patrol Officer.

There are many other examples despite the crooked system they are in.
One such thread comes to mind

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This country was founded on Freedom and Justice, for ALL.
Get back to me when half of Wall Street and Washington DC is in jail at the least.

As it is now, it is not about justice and fairness in this country but who has the money.
There are repeat offenders on Wall Street and in the Government that do the same crimes over and over, and are only required to pay a fine, which is the cost of doing business to them.

Anyone else at the lower level, involved in the fraudulent schemes they pulled would be put in jail.
I cannot in good conscious support those that support these financial and war mongering terrorists in DC and on Wall Street. They are the biggest danger to this country.

Furthermore, I don't side with terrorists, be whatever stripe that fall on.
Also, the country DOES NOT equal the government.

I side with morality, ethics, justice, freedom and America.
That America includes the 50 states and all people within, except the small minority of criminals
that live in DC and at the big banks on Wall Street.

Get back to me when JUSTICE is served equally to all.

My only point is we must have laws and enforcement to exist as a civilized society and that most Cop Haters are in fact criminals themselves, so of course they hate Cops.

edit on 31-3-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Well I have studied it a bit as well as the other religious texts.

Did you know that there are almost identical verses in both the Old and New Testaments?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Maybe he was arrested because he DIDNT want to go to a jihadist training camp, so they transport him to a secret CIA prison where they brainwash him enough to start an extremely strong hate inside him so that he WILL join the jihadist movement, and can be used as a mind controlled slave to do terrorist attacks. Reverse psychology anyone?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

In my opinion I believe the various jurisdictions are in some type of ego, competition or justification issue for their existence. Each tries to develop a number of cases to bring to trial each year. Baiting or exploiting individuals in order to have positive proof in a court room doesn't exactly sound good for the American way. If higher ups are directing these false flag tactics just to keep the heat on terrorism, that is also extremely likely. To be caught in the act is one thing. To be feed into the act is another.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join