It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's entrapment scheme exposed by suspect, so they grab him the very next day.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If this is actually what happened, then this is disgusting. I do not want to live under a system where the ends justify the means, and that is becoming more of a reality every single day. 1984 anyone? The conspiracy theorists were right again. Yet so many people are caught up in their capitalistic little worlds, seemingly purposefully oblivious to the blatant corruption around them.

How can the majority not see what is happening to this country? I am assuming most of the forum users are from the US by the way, therefore the generalization, lol. If not I apologize. Many were and are so afraid of other systems of politics and economics, for instance communism (which has yet to be realized in any country on earth), because of the power of the government and the corruption that existed...Yet the US is already on the fast track to just that.

I am convinced that the people could rule themselves, and keep the peace and promote justice, among themselves, as opposed to a regime like we see now in the US, as well as other places throughout history. It is true that we are given the illusion of choice in this country. The bourgeoisie are who run this capitalistic country, and it is absolutely true that it does not matter all that much WHO is in office, in ANY position...Including the president. They will either work with him, or through him, both of which they have done in the past. Remember what Eisenhower said all those years ago?

I would like to point out that I do not advocate a violent revolution of any kind at this point. It is unnecessary. I just figured that if I am going to make statements like the above, which have a chance to influence other people, then I should make perfectly clear exactly what I am speaking of. I do not want to get anyone in trouble for convincing them that I am right, and then have them say similar things with a more violent twist, and have them get arrested or something...Which very well COULD and probably WILL happen in this country right now.
edit on 3/29/12 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If you know you are being "entrapped" they why would you continue to do whatever it is you are being "framed" for?

It sounds to me like he was guilty and by the time he realized the jig was up, it was too late, at which point he came up with the "I was framed" claim.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm sure he was a "good boy". he went to school, helped old ladies cross the street, ate all his peas and carrots, and prayed to mecca 26 times a day.

Yep the "big bad evil American government" entrapped him.

pathetic.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
FBI really stands for

F=foolery
B=boobery
I=Incompetence

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You are obviously an FBI agent trying to drum up support for an attack. "Come jump on my hate wagon, we will do stuff".

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The war on terror is an entirely US manufactured threat. Until and unless you get that through your head, you won't understand how the world really works.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It's not just the Moslems who are targeted. Drug users in the U.S., real or suspected, are set up and monitered in the same manner.

We live in a very real police state with our inherited rights being given up by a complacent citizenry who believe the only people brought to "justice" are the ones who somehow deserve it.

We were afraid of dirty hippies, then radical Moslems... who's next as the latest excuse to erode our fragile liberties? I'd rather the police concern themselves with thieves and violent psychos rather than certain religious followers or some person sitting in their living room smoking something to make the latest crap movie better.

Prejudices aren't evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath

FBI "Wanna buy a gun"

Stooge "Er no!"

FBI "Wanna know how to become a terrorist?"

Stooge "Er no!"

FBI *tac*tac* "Sir we have a warrant for your arrest!"

Stooge "What have I done?"

FBI "Sir...what is this?"

Stooge "My Quran...!"

FBI "Sir you're under arrest for being in possession of "Jihadist literature"

Exactly!...absolutely illegal by the FBI. That is unless the FBI had more evidence but they will have to show it. The fact this guy was feeling like he was being setup and contacted the media to me shows innocence. Why contact the media and put a stoplight on him and his "activities".

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How do you personally propose they catch Terrorists? Wait for them to set off a bomb killing innocent people and then go after them?

In the others they set a trap and the person contacted them thinking they were Terrorists and that is not by any stretch entrapment. The key has been that these people contact them.

Personally I thinks its strange when people complain about them catching these guys before they do something. You simply cannot entrap a person into blowing up innocent people. They do it because they want to do it.

I suppose you could tie Law Enforcements hands and then just clean up the body parts afterward.

Forgive me if I have no problem with taking these people off the streets before body bags are needed and if I have no love of people who seem to sympathize with these sociopath killers. Anyone who falls for the bait wants to do it. That much is clear. They are crazy enough they pose a huge risk to innocent people.

We have 80 people here who sympathize with Terrorists? Amazing and scary.
edit on 3/29/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think it’s funny how every few months I’ll here about some suspected terrorist that authorities caught right before they tried to blow something up.

It’s funny because these reports will mention that the person had been working with undercover agents and had been supplied by the FBI.

That’s entrapment in my book. Oh I also noticed that the suspect is always in their 20’s.

Funny how when the FBI go after a guy with a little more life experience (34), the guy realizes what might be happening to him.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

How do you personally propose they catch Terrorists?

Maybe there are no terrorist to catch in this country and that's why they have to create them. Most people are peaceful and rational these days.

How about just keeping an eye on someone, instead of recruiting them to become a terrorist?

Why can't authorities stay within the limits of the law instead of continuously taking away more of our freedoms and liberties?

Maybe the real terrorists are the one’s turning this country into a totalitarian dystopia.

Welcome to 1984.
edit on 29-3-2012 by IndieA because: 1984 addition

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Get real. You have to live inside a cave to think the Terrorists don't exist.

So, you side with them?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It is entirely possible that the person arrested knew that he had been observed making these Jihadist statements and acting suspiciously. Once he found out he was being watched, he could have made up this entire story just to attack the FBI's credibility. The Jihadist people are not going to win any war against the US as long as the US citizens are for it, if they turn the citizens against their own government then they will gain sympathizers.
I say that this potential threat is a complete liar, looking for attention and looking for a quick way out of a prison sentence.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Get real. You have to live inside a cave to think the Terrorists don't exist.

So, you side with them?

Yes there are people who fit the definition of terrorist.

No I do not side with them. I would like to see them brought to justice in a lawful manner.

Do I think terrorism is a major threat? Here in sunny Florida no.

I think the war on terror was sold to the people so the war machine could make lots of money. I mean these unconstitutional wars have been going on for years at our expense.

You have to be asleep, ignorant, or brainwashed by the media to not see what is going on.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Good vids.

The Judge telling it like it is. Any wonder why he lost his show...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Miyuki

Sure what you say is possible and I might believe if I didn't know how the FBI has been encouraging these people.

You should watch the freedom watch video (above) with the judge, if you don't get me.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Originally posted by IndieA
Maybe there are no terrorists to catch in this country and that's why they have to create them.

Exactly.

How about just keeping an eye on someone, instead of recruiting them to become a terrorist?

Because then they wouldnt be able to justify a $500 Billion dollar a year domestic police state.

Why can't authorities stay within the limits of the law instead of continuously taking away more of our freedoms and liberties?

Because the whole point is to take away our freedoms and liberties?

Maybe the real terrorists are the one’s turning this country into a totalitarian dystopia.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Personally from what I read here I think that lots of this stuff and the venom comes from Cop Haters. Cop Haters are usually of a criminal bent themselves or drug users I suspect. I base that on a long life of experiences and knowing the truth about how people are relative to what they say. That and I was pretty wild many moons ago in my Teens and Twenty's. I grew up though. Some of my friends of course did not and they are Cop haters and lie like crazy about this issue all the time.

Please don't think I'm labeling you here, as I'm not, I can't, I don't know you.

One thing I'm sure of is that without the Law Enforcement we have, we would be in utter chaos. Another is that Radical Islam is serious about wanting to kill us. Your going to find a bad Cop now and then and your going to find even bad AG's like Holder sometimes, but we still need Laws and those to enforce them to have civilization.

Since I happen to know a few people in Law Enforcement myself who are wonderful people, I can't help but defend them when I read remarks by people who seem to think all Cops are bad or there is a grand conspiracy which is on it's face absurd.

Even faced with the genuine Bad Cops who do exist, we must have them and they have to use whatever tools they have to protect innocent people.

These Islamic extremists should be universally hated. I have many Muslim freinds now and they talk just like I do. The extremists are not real Muslims and they don't appreciate them either. Even though they may only be 5% of the Muslim Community, that is a huge number. I have zero doubt that Terrorists are among us right now, and how do they catch them?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There is a lot of negative sentiment towards police but I would argue that its due to behavior exhibited by the police.

Tasering, macing, attacking, arresting people for video taping, accusations of torture...

This is in addition to the police state: Patriot Act, TSA VIPER teams, NDAA etc.

A recent DHS report on terrorism targeted average Americans. In a 40 page report on terrorism, the word Muslim or Islam was mentioned once. The entire report revolved around protesters, gun owners, people who dislike the Federal Reserve etc.

And this isn't the first time this has happened. Take for example the case of the Newburgh Four, here is a statement by the actual Judge in the case:

"Only the government could have made a terrorist out of Mr Cromitie, a man whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope," she said in court. She added: "I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there would have been no crime here except the government instigated it, planned it and brought it to fruition."

- Judge Colleen McMahon

edit on 29-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

For the record I don’t hate cops, am not a criminal, and I don’t take drugs or drink. Thank you very much. So nice of you to profile me and much assumptions.

I don’t know about local law enforcement but I’m pretty sure federal agents take an oath to protect The Constitution from foreign and domestic enemies.

I would just like to see what used to be a free country, restored to just that.

We really don’t need all the extra invasion of privacy. We need more people like Ron Paul in Washington.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join