It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's entrapment scheme exposed by suspect, so they grab him the very next day.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I would not put it past the FBI and the elite to be behind the shoe bomber. Remember the strange person that sent the shoe bomber on his way?
Perhaps this was another person they would have sent on a mission had he complied.
I mean, it is not like the elite and their stooges have any moral or ethical fibers in their being, what with all the wars they have committed to, while the banks and MIC makes a killing.

You have to justify the "war on terror" somehow.

Also, if it is true that the FBI was engaged in entrapment, then hearing their "side" of the story is a moot point, since they not have a moral leg to stand on and in the name of "public interest", would concoct a false tale.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It is a dangerous tactic to get crazy people pointed in a direction against your nation. If you don't arrest them at the right time you may cause horrible tragedy. They do seem to find the mentally retarded and inspire them. Bad move shadowy forces. It is cheaper to just monitor them instead of funding them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Hmm, that is strange, in every poll I have been in, on various forums, the majority of the population is opposed to the Patriot Act, TSA etc.

I'm sure the elite know this too, and could gives a rats patooti about what the public thinks.
I know many that have wrote their congressmen to, and a lot good that did.

Don't you feel safer?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Imagine the Government needing justification for all the blanket civil liberties violations legislation by fomenting domestic terrorism at home. It would fit. Without going into all the details, I guess trolling for "terrorists" in a "poor neighborhood" might work. And then what a story. FBI gallantly foils domestic terror plot! See, See! We need all the police state you can dish out. Thankyou for protecting us one more time!

Not this time, however...

And the media will wait patiently for the next one.

Is is so hard to believe that there might actually be sleeper cells in the U.S.? Real trained operatives that at a given moment could unleash a tidal wave of suicide bombings and other crazy acts of terror?

In 2004 the FBI suggested that al-Qaida sleeper cells were believed to be operating in 40 states, awaiting orders and funding for new attacks on U.S. soil. The bureau believed that these agents were being funded “by millions of dollars solicited by an extensive network of bogus charities and foundations,” with the cells using “Muslim communities as cover and places to raise cash and recruit sympathizers.” U.S. law-enforcement authorities claimed to have satellite photos and communications intercepts that documented between 60 and 70 camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir and in Pakistan. Still, finding sleeper-cell terrorists is very difficult, especially with the presumption of innocence and extensive legal rights and civil liberties granted suspects under U.S. law.

Sleeper cells in America

...but nooo that can't be possible...go back to sleeeeep...watch the next episode of the Walking Dead, be entertained, be distracted...meanwhile while people still are all about Al-CIA-duh, they have no idea about the Lashkar or LeT:

India’s then National Security Adviser M. K. Narayanan, for instance, warned, on August 11, 2006, “The Lashkar (LeT) today has emerged as a very major force. It has connectivity with west Asia, Europe... Actually there was a LeT module broken (sic) in Virginia and some people were picked up. It is as big as and omnipotent as al Qaeda in every sense of the term.” Again, on April 21, 2010, he reiterated, “The LeT has networks in 21 countries, including Australia, North America, Europe and Asia."

Pakistani jihad group

It is true that not all American Muslims are extremists, but that does not mean that they don't exist, or communicate and are not well funded. So, yea, there are reasons why the FBI might be watching these people, and trying to figure out what they are up to, so that you can continue to buy slurpees at your local 7-11 without fear that some extremist will blow it up in the name of Allah and for Jihad! If that means they must employ underhanded techniques such as informants and setups well, so be it. Welcome to the world of terror!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Dealing with The Ness Crew always remember Richard Jewell and Steven Hatfill !!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
that's how the fbi operates. they create terrorists and then arrest them. how do you think they manage to "foil" all those terrorist plots you see on cnn every couple of months.

they go so far, that they even supply them with vans, fake explosives, detonators etc.

in a way it's good and bad.

but the fact that they resort to these tactics means that al qaeda is very small threat on u.s. soil. the only real threat's are the ones in afghanistan and overseas.

but they are getting blown up on a daily basis, along with any civilians or families that happen to be in the vicinity.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm sure most of us remember this recent thread, BREAKING: Kurt Haskell Exposes Government False Flag Operation During Underwear Bomber.

Th e FBI has clearly earned the right to be suspects. I'm curious to see where this goes and if The Guardian is going to be writing up future articles about this incident.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Dude you sound very terrified.
Maybe take that visor off? It's blocking your vision.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Dude you sound very terrified.
Maybe take that visor off? It's blocking your vision.

Um, nope not at all mate. It's just funny how everyone automatically assumes that "oh the FBI is corrupt" or blames everything on our government being corrupt here without acknowledging the fact that yes, there are people in the world who detest our freedoms and our way of life and want to kill people. So when they do a sting operation you can bet your bottom dollar that there is good reason and evidence for it that may never see the light of day...such as phone calls, emails, financial records that connect the dots and give them a reason to do what they do. Classified intel, is just that...classified. And they do have reasons for keeping it that way.

Not everything is a false flag, or a conspiratorial setup.

edit on 28-3-2012 by AutOmatIc because: Iran

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is is so hard to believe that there might actually be sleeper cells in the U.S.? Real trained operatives that at a given moment could unleash a tidal wave of suicide bombings and other crazy acts of terror?

Yah, it is (hard to believe). And don't worry. When the real world really and truly has finally had enough of America really bombing them they will form an ally base much like the world did during World War Two. Then they will come and believe me you will know it. Until then go about your business and try not to look for terror under every rock.

"Tidal wave of terror", lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Probably because they are so out of touch that they come off as stupid

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The patriot and victory acts at work among other things.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Okay... Weel to be true, I have not heard of a single terrorist incident inside the US since 911. I mean actual damage not "arrests". However I do see police beating down and arresting people who protest the wars that America is waging all over the world since forever. Theres you actual terror in the streets.

The US is fighting a war on terror by spreading it everywhere it goes. Ask people in the countries we are currently occupying if they are afraid of "terrorists" or US. They are terrified of us not the boogeyman.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath
reply to post by gladtobehere

FBI "Wanna buy a gun"

Stooge "Er no!"

FBI "Wanna know how to become a terrorist?"

Stooge "Er no!"

FBI *tac*tac* "Sir we have a warrant for your arrest!"

Stooge "What have I done?"

FBI "Sir...what is this?"

Stooge "My Quran...!"

FBI "Sir you're under arrest for being in possession of "Jihadist literature"

gotta wonder how many people fell for this scheme the past 100 years. And this isn't counting the possible thousands of abductions. Thats freedom for you

OH GG, u know, I was giving Iran the benefit of the doubt until I saw this. this is why I dislike religion. Im just gonna sit back and watch them destroy eachother from afar. When the dust settles hopefully ill be in a new world without governments and religion.

edit on 28-3-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Something very similar happened to one of my High School buddies. He actually wrote a book about his experiences but as an ex Marine and Dog trainer, and also being muslim, he was singled out, put on the no fly list for no reason, and then pressured by the "higher ups" to become an informant, which he wouldn't do... This bs is so wrong....

Ps... I have no financial interest in his book but It very much goes along with the topic above...

www.nospynofly.com...

More about his ordeal is on the webpage, including news interviews and media links to the full story....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by smyleegrl

Maybe because people were trying to get him to make radical statements and buy a gun? That would make me suspicious too.

If true, this is a total abuse of powers. Agents should be locked up for effectively providing false testament and committing perjury.

I have never understood though how entrapment could ever be considered legal?

Not to mention a waste of tax payers money, as these sting operations are a on going game,

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is probably how they got the "terrorists" CIA trained al-Qaeda and asset Bin Laden to participate in 9-11, using them as the fall guy. All the while the CIA/FBI/MOSSAD in a joint effort planted demolitions in WTC 1 and 2 and 7. Using similar methods of entrapment against them and anyone that may be a loose cannon.

With that said I will probably have a warrant out for my arrest for something like an unpaid fine from the 1990's. At the same time the media will label me an extremist, terrorist, hacker ect. I wonder if this is what they pulled on Sabu

en.wikipedia.org...
rt.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I just wanted to say even with seeing the death to America chant from Iran, listening and watching hours of terrorist reports and other stuff being shoved down our throats as citizens, I can safely say I'm more terrified of my government than any other country/entity. I have a government that serves my child meat with "pink slime" in it at school yet somehow I'm suppose to be scared of people from a third world country that supposedly wants to kill me.

Sorry, but I wish the FBI, CIA, and any other alphabet agency would PLEASE listen to the public once and start correcting problems at home. There hasn't been a "terrorist" attack since 9/11. Unfortunately after my own personal research it also looks like 9/11 was an inside job.

P.S. You have a greater chance of dying in a car wreck than being killed in a terrorist attack. Who knew cars were so "dangerous"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You mean sleeper cells trained by the CIA? Yes they have trained Islamic extremists in the past with our tax dollars. So yeah whenever the next false flag operation happens they are planted for that very purpose.

Is the entire FBI corrupt?

Of course not the entire FBI as a whole is corrupt, that is unrealistic however the FBI and the CIA all have a long history of crimes to note. That is what compartmentalization is for. What you are attempting is something along the lines of Minimization and Denial. Lets not dismiss the fact the FBI is a bird that doesn't fly straight. Committing unjustified crimes against the American people. Even admitting to said crimes long after the fact like "it's ok now that happened a long time ago" as if it is no longer relevant. There is no oversight, disciplinary action taken against these departments. J. Edgar Hoover committed countless crimes and wore panties while being a cross dressing homophobe behind the curtain. Refer to "Omaha Two" and conintelpro.
news.infoshop.org...

COINTELPRO is the acronym for the FBI's secretive/mostly illegal counterintelligence program to neutralize political dissidents, including communists; anti-war, human and civil rights activists; the American Indian Movement; and Black Panther Party among others.

SUGGESTED WEB SITES AND VIDEOS

www.copvcia.com
www.zpub.com/notes/fbi-shame.html

VIDEOS:
WACO:RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
SILENCED Jack Cashill
THE GREAT DECEPTION Barry Zwicker
TRUTH&LIES 911 Mike Ruppert
AFTERMATH:UNANSWEREDQUESTIONS

FBI agents arrested or sued in civil court for Pedophilia:
Edward Rodgers former head of FBI Child Abuse Program
www.watersproductions.com....../article4.html
John Conditt former head of FBI internal affairs investigations.
FreeSpeech.com

Lets not forget the CIA's MKULTRA
en.wikipedia.org...
www.michael-robinett.com...

Fifty Years of CIA Drug Trafficking
ciadrugs.com...

Sources--FBI more deeply involved than ATF in gun smuggling scandal
www.examiner.com...

The list goes on but hey lets just give them the benefit of the doubt they must be working in our best interest

No they are just extensions of the ruling class elite, mere henchmen. To some degree.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It is racist to assume that those "skinnies" overseas are incapable of hating you enough to coordinate operations against you.

The FBI et al cannot tell you when they have an actual success (however rarely) because claiming the success would tip their hand to the enemy, and help the enemy realize where their counter-intelligence has failed.

We couldn't claim our greatest successes against the soviets, for example "operation Ivy bells", without tipping them off in the process.

Why would it be any different with terrorists, even garden variety ones like kkk or the black panthers?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join