It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

liberal viewer presents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
this guy has a youtube channel. he takes current events/news and critiques it. he cites his positions. and asks what the viewers think. some of the comments in the youtube videos can get pretty extreme.

i like the way the video maker breaks down the issues. explains (where applicable) the legaleze behind the stories. some of the videos really get you to think.

here is a link to his most recent video. he has many more on his channel.

www.youtube.com...

note to moderators:
i used the search function but did not find this posted yet.
also, please move if this is in the wrong forum.

thank you,

-subfab

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
i subscribe to the liberal viewer also.

he usually make fox news seem retarded.

which is why i love it lol

and he supports ron paul

edit on 28-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Yes, liberalviewer is great. Except the "Liberal viewer presents " Openings. That is the most annoying voice on the planet.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I'm not familiar with the maker of the video but he raises some very good points and presents credible evidence to back those points up.
It's a shame some people on ATS see the word liberal as some kind of negative thing also. In any case, I guess the private for profit corporations would rather see people in prison at the cost of the taxpayer and the profit of their corporations rise rather than actually helping people. We can all make a mistake and make the wrong choice but that doesn't mean we should be locked into a negative cycle. Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

join