It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dudley Dorito' UFO Spotted Again Over York, England (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I already posted one other news story about ufo's in dudley, here is another from "The Sun" was this ever in your locals papers either???

A "FLYING saucer" is photographed in daylight over a town — in a snap hailed as one of the most important ever pieces of evidence of alien life. The UFO shot across the sky in front of clouds above Dudley in the West Midlands.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Because i am wondering if these were never in your local papers, then the idea of this being a fake based on the fact it was never in your local papers can be dismissed i think.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Denied because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by Denied because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Dudley is in the West Midlands, nowhere near to York (North Yorkshire). I have seen the one in the Sun beforehand. Anything of note happens around here, it is in the paper. This includes sightings of ghosts, etc!

Over the years, there have been various UFO stories in the local news sources but absolutely nothing about this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Fair enough thanks for clearing that up.

what i did notice, was that there are a few obvious fakes out there, all with a "dudley" ufo in the title if you look on youtube.

maybe we should send the guy a message on youtube who uploaded this for more info??

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

I would say that normally i would not use absence from media as reason for debunking - but honestly, try living here for a bit. Lovely as it is, everyone knows everyone else's business and if something interesting happens, it is a topic for conversation for months on end!

A perfect example being the takeover of Rowntree by Nestle - happened early 1990's and still bang on about it the press!

Actually, scratch that as an example. This here linky is the most recent from the local newspaper.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Not convinced this is CGI, although I am not ruling out that it could be, if so it is actually very well done, if you notice the branches on the trees there is bleed out due to the low resolution camera, which from the look of the video it seems it is an older 3 mega pixel phone camera, anyway this bleed out of colours transposes very well when the object moves behind the branches, it is very difficult to simulate this artificially as anyone working with video will tell you.

The warning signs of comments being disabled and the poster having several UFO are a small concern but not proof it is faked. There is no indication the poster was the person who shot the individual videos, he may well just like collection obscure UFO vids and posting them. If the poster claims he took the video then I would be more suspicious.

Nice find and definitely worth a look, thanks OP

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
1. If this is CGI, then my personal opinion is that the work is really well done from a visual perspective.

2. Regarding running and church bells at beginning, then not moving for clearer perspective once close grouping of tree branches totally obscures view; any debate on this is visiting your personal opinion on someone else's actions.
2a. Rarely does anyone act reasonably with precision logic trees dictating their every move.
2b. Sure, there's questions about why the video was filmed the way it was, but, until such time as we get a direct answer from the videographer, any opinion is just that.

3. The Youtube username xxxdonutzxxx has a total of 17 videos posted, ALL of them about UFOs which would indicate that xxxdonutzxxx is not the original source.
3a Any videos posted from video streams where the youtube user has noting but UFO videos is typically deemed suspect. Context verification becomes difficult without input from the actual videographer. Further, youtube video posters that post nothing but UFO videos have a high statistical probability towards fraudulent perpetuation. That, does not make this video a hoax, or not a hoax, just suspect above regular suspect.

4. If it is not CGI, what is it? I don't know, but, forcing perspective on an RC, or using even simpler low tech tech methods could achive similar results if pursued as a project and worked on until a desirable result is achieved.
4a. If this is a real aircraft, or suppose to be, even terrestrial, it's casual pace across the sky is also suspicious considering that such craft exist really only in rumors regarding super ultra violet tippy top pinnacle super nova class super secrecy. If it was a regular military secret aircraft, whoever was flying that one either doesn't have a job any more, someone somewhere really messed up, or, this is a false video fabrication because such a secret wouldn't be flying in daylight, nor at such a casual pace.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Still no mention of it round here though. And if you look at the last link i posted, if there is a UFO story it will be published. The item in the link is definitely not this incident either.

When i first watched the clip, it actually looked like something blowing across the screen - that was my first thought at least. CGI certainly possible but for the reasons stated beforehand, i just do not think there is anything to this story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just to throw something into the mix, apparently there are 2 TR-3B type aircraft rumoured to be based in Europe, this is from a UFO magazine, apologies I can't remember the source name.

Anyway, 1 is based in Germany and the other is supposed to be based between Boscombe Down in the S.W. of England and Machrihanish airbase which is on the East coast of Scotland, not very far away from York. Just something to consider here.

If it isn't CGI, the description matches. Would need to see the full video to find out

edit on 28-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Just to throw something into the mix, apparently there are 2 TR-3B type aircraft rumoured to be based in Europe, this is from a UFO magazine, apologies I can't remember the source name.

Anyway, 1 is based in Germany and the other is supposed to be based between Boscombe Down in the S.W. of England and Machrihanish airbase which is on the East coast of Scotland, not very far away from York. Just something to consider here.

If it isn't CGI, the description matches. Would need to see the full video to find out

edit on 28-3-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Typo, just to correct, meant West coast of Scotland

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Thank you for posting this. It is the first time I have seen anything close to what I saw over McAlester OK back in 2008. The similarities sent a shiver up my back. My sighting was in the night and there were green "running lights" along all three sides. The glide, the shape and that big dome on the underside are exact..

The strangest thing however was the effects on me and my car, electro magnetic? Anti-gravity? I haven't found any testimony with the "Dudley Dorito" sightings that address any physical effects. I suppose that would be the clincher for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The video is a proven hoax... It is CGI...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
xxxdontuzxxx is a known hoaxer along with crazybreakingnews, SecretScienceTV, 8118th, O7TV and 7thArea. They are all run by the same hoaxer.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
reply to post by Flavian

I already posted one other news story about ufo's in dudley, here is another from "The Sun" was this ever in your locals papers either???

Ha, ha "The Sun" say know more...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've stabilized it myself so I could examine it frame by frame. It's very good, but I don't think it's real either.

Watch the stabilized version a few times in full screen, you'll see a slight disconnect between the movement of the trees and the ship at one point, indicating it was superimposed and the editor didn't have his motion tracking set up properly.

edit on 14-5-2012 by CuriousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
hoax please move to hoax forum

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
long with all the others by this serial hoaxer.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here is a nice video that explains this hoax

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
looks like this is making the news rounds again
this was posted 21 hrs ago but same video from 2012
ca.news.yahoo.com...
www.ovguide.com...
edit on 24-12-2014 by
www.kirotv.com...
deadcatsrule because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2014 by deadcatsrule because: added more links

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: deadcatsrule

I always find it strange how the same video of the same "UFO" (Hoax or not) rears its head and makes the rounds again years later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join