It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly Couple In Fear Over Spike Lee Tweet Star erroneously linked Floridians to man who killed Tra

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Another question WHY hasnt the president made any statements on what he Fueled? This guy threw gasoline on a tinder box ,and then walked away to watch the forest burn down.......

Hes too busy watching his healthcare bill,being shot down,by the supreme court,to care about the fire he started.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Another question WHY hasnt the president made any statements on what he Fueled? This guy threw gasoline on a tinder box ,and then walked away to watch the forest burn down.......

Hes too busy watching his healthcare bill,being shot down,by the supreme court,to care about the fire he started.

Does everything in the god forsaken earth have to come back to something obama did?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I was responding to the post actually. And yes,Obama DID open his trap,and gave his 2 cents on the subject. Then disappeared.
edit on 28-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Does everything in the god forsaken earth have to come back to something obama did?

ask yourself that question......if he had not gotten involved would this be what it has become?

And if you say yes........

Then that begs to question what his intent was........and WHY he didnt comment on the open racially motivated crimes that have happened in the last MONTH and why he didnt respond to them........

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

What!? You mean finally?

He may just be getting it.

Though I doubt it, even after the SCOTUS used his own agruements against him.

I wonder when the beer summit is?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I wonder when the beer summit is?

Whats up TDawg ?

The beer is flowing NOW......

Lets not wait for a summit......

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

All symptoms of the greater problem... The general lack of critical thinking in America today.

Drill baby Drill!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I was responding to the post actually. And yes,Obama DID open his trap,and gave his 2 cents on the subject. Then disappeared.
edit on 28-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Did a reporter ask Obama, or did he just come out with a statement?

Edit to answer it for you... He was asked... What do you want the guy to do? Ignore the question? Then the obama haters would just jump on him for that too. Damned either way from some of you.
edit on 29-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

What genius other than the MSM and the other bottom feeders like Jackson and Sharpton and the other so called Black activist bottom feeding scum said this is racially motivated. I do not recall any evidence of Zimmerman saying he was going out tonight to kill a darkie. Mr Martin of course as we know what a young black male, wearing a hoodie in a neighborhood that has been repeatedly burgalrized. I contend that if this would have been a white kid in a hoodie, Zimmmerman would have conducted himself the sameway, probably with a different outcome not because of color but most likely the white kid or hispanic kid would have stated why they were there at the first place.

Just food for thought why did it take Mr MArtins family 3 days to find him in the morgue ?

If a the MSM didn't say Zimmerman was a whitey and reported the facts that he was a hispanic or if he was black this would never have made it off the 2nd page of the news.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
spike lee is at guilt here, just because he didn't originate the information means nothing. he has a huge following on twitter and is responsible for any thing he post to his name. i don't know about you guys but i research my info before i put my name to it. ignorance is not an excuse, especially when innocent peoples life's are at stake. i also hope this couple sue his ass.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Spike Lee gave MASSIVE sums of money to Obama's re-election campaign... if obama was a good president he would give back this blood money

seriously its all on their hands... Obama and Lee are in the same boat here

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Spike did issue an apology on his Twitter that he tweeted the wrong address and urged people not to harrass the couple.

Close the barn door after the horse has escaped.

He's such a jack-hole.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What ever happened to "Do the right thing"? Hmmmmmmm. Spike Lee is a joke, and I would love to see these people sue him. It wouldn't have been funny if some ghetto thug had gone there and killed them. But, I'm sure that wouldn't be covered in the media if it did happen. If they covered it, we'd hear it for a day then it would be back to the "poor little 9 year old killed by evil Hispanic-WHITE guy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join