It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freiburg UFO crash of 1936

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about this case?

i always wondered why germans were so technologically advanced.was this crash the factor that helped them?

if anyone has some info it would be greatly appreciated.

i found these two sites while surfing.might this also explain why hitler was obsessed with the occult?

again any info would be greatly appreciated

link1

link2

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I found these links to be of interest.

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Your source lists John van Helsing aka Jan Udo Holey.
stay away from this crap..

Jan Udo Holey (born March 22, 1967 in Dinkelsbühl), and often known by his penname Jan van Helsing, is a controversial German author who embraces conspiracy theories involving subjects such as world domination plots by freemasons, Hitler's continuing survival in Antarctica following World War II, and the structure of the earth as hollow-- among others. His theories draw from sources such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
His books Geheimgesellschaften (Secret Societies) and Geheimgesellschaften 2 have been banned in Germany, France and Switzerland for inciting anti-semitic hatred.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

ive heard about it from several different sources bit i have never seen any evidence to confirm the story

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for your input, Anti72. You're absolutely right about 'van Helsing' - an author whose work is entirely untrustworthy, and who is the only source for this tale.

I've spent a long time researching Nazi UFOs - or the myth of them - and although claims of Nazi-engineered flying discs go back more than 60 years now - have a look at -

magonia.haaan.com...

the Freiburg story has no history at all before 'van Helsing' made it up, borrowing the fiction of back-engineering from recent material in the USA. It has, of course, been picked up by the 'wasn't Hitler amazing?' end of Polish ufology, but like the 'Haunebu saucers' and the ridiculous 'Nazi Bell', these were stories created only after 1980.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
most ´new age´ or ´conspiracy theorists´ wont know him, because he uses this fields now to spread his s.h.i.t.
in germany his books are forbidden for good reasons..

top topics

join