It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpent = Wormhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Kukulcan/Quetzalcoatl - The Feathered "Serpent"
Enki - The "serpent" in the garden
And many other "serpent" gods...

Does the "serpent" relate to kundalini energy... www.crystalinks.com...

Or... does the "serpent" actually refer to the "wormhole" that these "gods" came out of? Or, is it possible that they ARE the wormholes?... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Could it be that the Chichen Itza Pyramid's "serpent of light" display on the spring and fall equinoxes is actually a symbolic reference to a special alignment in which a wormhole is possible, and for these "gods" to enter our world?... www.world-mysteries.com...

Inside the Pleiades star cluster is the "rattlesnake" constellation. Another wormhole reference? Is this where Kukulcan enters his wormhole from?...

"The Feathered Serpent" - "One who flies through a wormhole"?...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Interesting ideas, but I think "serpents", snakes & lizards are just a family within the animal kingdom which exist on every continent, like birds and fish. Pacific Northwest natives had bear totems, South America/Africa had jaguar/great cat legends, other cultures - serpents.

It's just a matter of the wildlife surrounding the local area influencing myths and legends.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I have been trying to work this one out for some time myself!
I know kundalini is extremely powerful and mastering its energy can give god like powers. But takes a very long time to master.
I have started the process and can do some pretty crazy things within myself now.

Whether or not its related to Quetzalquatal (and others) or not im not sure. There isnt any info i have come accross referring them to be an actual physical being...

And all the pictures of serpents make me lean towards it being an energy.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well, the serpent may be attributed to absolutely anything which bears a degree of resemblance to the common characteristics of that particular conception of thoughts. The serpent may represent the Kundalini or the Kundalini may represent the serpent; the serpent may also represent a wormhole; the serpent may also represent a wave, which is the basic foundation of the illusory perception that is being experience by all the expressions of the creation.

Now, one may ponder how does the concept of a wave is connected to the concept of a wormhole and why do these two technical concepts tend to be expressed in the symbolic way of the living organism which is the serpent. So, from your perception OP it seems that you are indeed on to something. The Feathered Serpent may indeed conceptualize the expression of one who flies through a wormhole; this however may bring us to the understanding that wormholes are much more common than they are believed to be simply due to the fact that energy tends to penetrate all the realms of existence at once and energy in itself is life as we know it, in this case, however, our perception of the correlation between space and time has a tendency to be a limiting factor in our ability to fully grasp the above mentioned concept.

I would also like to add that in my opinion the serpent has a very strong tendency to represent a form of intelligence that bears resemblance to a collaboration of species which has the core mechanics of this symbolic concept at its roots. The form of intelligence is mostly known as the Reptilians and many cultures have their own specific names for that particular race.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
maybe the feathers are in the dragons mouth where they were supposed to be.

top topics

join