It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associated Deep Vision (ADV)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Associated Deep vision (ADV) is a method that allows you to see your own future, it is a simple and easy way that anyone can use at anytime. However, the science behind it is complicated as your own brain, so I'm not going to delve into a lot of the science but will attempt to explain a little bit about it so people do get a sense of what it's all about and then I will show you how it works.

Basically, ADV is about allowing your brain to go into a special type of mode called the Associated mode, this is a state of mind in which the brain goes into a state of deep vision allowing you to see what you normally cannot do in a normal state. All you need to do to believe this is to try it.

I will now show you the simple way of how to use ADV.

Step 1. Prepare yourself to go to bed as normal.
Step 2. Lay down in your bed and close your eyes, in about 3 minutes start step 3.
Step 3. This is the most crucial part, with your eyes remaining closed, begin to visualize the date of the next day in which you like to know about. Do this for 7 to 15 minutes then sleep as normal.

During your sleep an ADV will take place in which at least part of that day's future will be revealed to you, when you wake up, you would have dreamed many dreams some which you would not remember so how do you know which is which? ADV will usually occur in the last few hours of your sleep, and they sometimes can be vivid depending on the state of the brain.

Another way of using ADV is to visualize a month instead of date, this allows you to at least see an event that will take place within that month, same as with year.

edit on 28-3-2012 by hotbread because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Very interesting. I have had success with a previous method in the past on ATS, but won't mention the thread.

I shall give this a try.

Snf

ETA: when visualizing the date, do you do it in mm-dd-yyyy, or month-day-year?
edit on 28-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Is this just something that you came up with on your own...

For google has no idea what ADV is, lol!

I will try it tonight, and respond tomorrow with exact detail of my dreams. I usually have no problem remembering my dreams in their entirety, so be prepared for some weird stuff!

I personally give no weight to your theory, for any theoretical sustenance in which you may provide is surely subjective.

To follow your lead, I don't care to get into the science behind why I think you're wrong, especially in regards to accurate accounts of the future in dreams. But know that there is a mysterious argument that is science fact among the science community about the construct of the brain, and our perceptions of reality that directly oppose any notion of this being possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
OK Im in.......
back tomorrow if anything erupts.......

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Sounds interesting. I´ll give it a try.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Dreaming has often been known to tell bits about what is going to happen in the future. I believe this can go further then just seeing the future. It is known if you ask any question you wish to find out about before you go to bed, concentrating on it in the same manner as this, that often times the answer will come to you in some way. It is always good to keep a dream journal as it also enhances your ability to recall dreams, if you have trouble with that, and sometimes when you look back at older entries you may notice that some aspects of them have come to pass.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Did not work, will try once more.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Very interesting. I have had success with a previous method in the past on ATS, but won't mention the thread.

I shall give this a try.

Snf

Is there a reason you do not wish to share which thread that you a success with ?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

I shall give this a try.

Snf

Lol, no...just because people are tired of me pimping out the same thread every time this comes about.

Is there a reason you do not wish to share which thread that you a success with ?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ok, so I tried the directions last night. And for lack of words, IT WORKED.

I stayed up for the first three innings of the Seattle mariners opener in Japan this morning (started at 3am pst), but had to go to sleep due to work at 10am. I started relaxing for five minutes, eyes closed. I then thought of today's date (3/28/2012) in my head. I only did it for six minutes max. Decided to turn over and sleep. Well, I remember vividly (which is rare since I don't remember my dreams) looking on my computer for the box score for the game in the dream, and had the Mariners winning 3-1. I saw the score in my dream. That was all I remembered. Well, I'd be dammed if I didn't wake up this morning, check the score on my computer and not only did the Mariners win, but the final score was 3-1.

Insane. I'll be trying again tonight. Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, what format did you end up using for the date? I would tend to think that any format would work, as long as your subconscious mind knows what your conscious mind means - so basically whatever date format feels 'right' to you.

That would be my theory, but I'm curious what you used.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

Out of curiosity, what format did you end up using for the date? I would tend to think that any format would work, as long as your subconscious mind knows what your conscious mind means - so basically whatever date format feels 'right' to you.

That would be my theory, but I'm curious what you used.

I just pictured the date as 3/28/2012

I'm anxious to try again tonight. Will report back

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This would be great if I could check stock prices and then remember what they will be. I might want to do tomorrow and then several days out.

My problem is that when I close my eyes longer than a few minutes, I'm out good.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
This would be great if I could check stock prices and then remember what they will be. I might want to do tomorrow and then several days out.

My problem is that when I close my eyes longer than a few minutes, I'm out good.

For me it took several minutes of laying in bed, on my back, just breathing in and out deeply ten times. Then I envisioned the date for all of five minutes max. It might have been shorter even. Either way, can't hurt to try.

It was trippy to have it work. I bought a lotto ticket today too

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
And what happened to the OP? Starts a thread, and does not follow up.

Who does that?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So I tried this method last night before falling asleep and I pictured 3/26/2013 just randomly. I concentrated on the date and even pictured it on a calender. I had a weird dream, to say the least, where I was trying to run away from my current boyfriend cause things took an ugly turn. He became jealous and started stalking me after I attempted to break up with him. Now, hes the sweetest man ever but I hope that this dream wasn't a prediction on whats about to happen a year from now.

I'm going to try this again tonight.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is almost the same as the meditations I used to do when I was younger to enhance my esp.

You state your intent (which was to see my future) and then go into a meditative state. Later after you go to bed, you have dreams of the next day, or that is how it worked for me.

Small things, but they happen none the less

Good advice, and a good method!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
So I tried this method last night before falling asleep and I pictured 3/26/2013 just randomly. I concentrated on the date and even pictured it on a calender. I had a weird dream, to say the least, where I was trying to run away from my current boyfriend cause things took an ugly turn. He became jealous and started stalking me after I attempted to break up with him. Now, hes the sweetest man ever but I hope that this dream wasn't a prediction on whats about to happen a year from now.

I'm going to try this again tonight.

Wow...I hope not. Jeez.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Posting this to keep this thread so I can check in later, and also to say I'm going to try it tonight and see what happens.

I'll update later.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Hey, OP! Instead of just popping on ATS and adding absolutely nothing to your thread, how about you give Us some experiences or success stories that you have?

Seems stupid to start a thread, and add nothing to it...not even a follow up "any questions", or even an answer to my question.

Everyone can see every time you log in, so stop hiding and contribute to your thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join