It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.S. Presidents told of secret alien contact?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Shadow, it would be more believable if he had said it about Close Encounters. However, that movie was released in 1977 and Reagen took office in 1981. Unless he had the screening 4 years after the movie was released. Perhaps it was the director's cut rerelease. Not sure when that was.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
presidents and UFOS:

www.netscientia.com...

this one is a nice one:

"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
--President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
excellent topic for discussion.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Page 5 of "UFO Sovereignty Over Air Space: A Defense Intelligence Problem", a document believed to be written by the Office of Scientific Intelligence in 1976. Signed by one "LCR" (initials of an astronomer attached to the office in the 70's). Just thought it fit with our discussion here....

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's an informative site on all the Presidents and what they know about UFO's.

www.presidentialufo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join