It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.S. Presidents told of secret alien contact?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have always wondered if all presidents are made aware of alien contact etc..

I would think that if a president found out about aliens then that day would be a life changing event for that president. I have yet to see any real change in presidents after they come to office that would indicate they had a new world view that surely would occur once such knowledge was obtained.

Is there any "real" compeling evidence out there, to indicate that a president learned of something so life changing after taking office?

Has any reporter ever asked Bush, Clinton or any of the recent presidents to answer questions about alien contact?

I am just curious. This forum is not one of my normal stomping ground on ATS

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Xeven]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not sure if the President knows, but I do believe that the US Gov. knows 110% about all Alien contact and it happens regularly.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Mr presedent this is Mr gray and he would like to abduct people for genitic exparments . Is that ok with you?
Ps presedent regon and carter both said things about alians so mabby some presedents do know things about alains.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would venture to guess that the first contact made resulted in a president knowing about it. unless the contacts stopped, the presidents probably still know about it. I think they get elected based on previous knowledge of the events. I think they have a few close advisors that are probably aliens or hybrids. How else do you explain Linda Tripp? Paula jones was an alien and Clinton's relationship with her helped seal the deal for his presidency. Unfortunately, the hybrids are fairly easy to spot. They're horrendously ugly or they look too much like someone else. Here's an alien mistake:

Robert Culp:

and Donald Rumsfeld:

they made the hybrid too close to the original mold. mistake city

edited for size - the better image was monstrous.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Crakeur]

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a very big (smaller now), scary picture, hehe...

I can't believe we haven't seen a political cartoon with Rumsfeld saying to a red pajama-clad Bush "C'mon kid, go get 'em, remember the scenario!"

(Greatest American Hero fans will get it)

According to some info regarding MJ-12, a presidential briefing used to be Standard Operating Procedure, but ended after Kennedy was briefed. Apparently Kennedy was unhappy with the progress made since the first recovery, and made many overtures at revamping, and overhauling the entire network...(possibly even what got him killed). Of course, this is based on documents that are still debated and being authenticated.

Carter (having an official UFO sighting on file himself) promised to let the cat out of the bag if elected, but somehow this never came to pass.

Reagan and Bush Sr. knew of it though, largely due to Bush Sr.'s former position as Director of the CIA. Many claim this was the reason behind SDI, and this is somewhat supported by a few key speeches, one even to the UN, given by Reagan, where he mentions (hypothetically) and alien threat.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
gazrok, thank you for not making me feel like an old man.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

gazrok, thank you for not making me feel like an old man.

*falls out of his walker...*

BTW: the pic of Robert Culp looks like a red X...
I simply knew who he was by name...

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Of course the president knows that there has been alien contact, they must have stumbled across the majestic documents or been informed when a ship was landing at area 51!!!! They play dumb most of the time.u

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Mr presedent this is Mr gray and he would like to abduct people for genitic exparments . Is that ok with you?

Mr President: Whats in it for us?
Mr Grey: We won't take your kids
Mr President: What if we won't let you?
Mr Grey: Won't let us?..lol..good one Mr P
Mr President: Well goddamnit...NO!
Mr Grey: Your a slow learner Mr P....YOU CAN'T STOP US..
Mr President: Well we've got one of your flying saucers..
Mr Grey: lol...hey you greys, this dumbass thinks we need machines to get around space/time
Grey crowd: lol...omg..rofl..hahahahaha..flying saucers..classic
Mr Grey: Hey you greys, don't be so tough on the guy...he is descended from the same stock as the apes after all...
Mr President: No we aint, we are made in the image of God don't you know.
Mr Grey: My fellow Greys, this is gonna be easier than we thought...these chumps haven't advanced much since Ug thought we were reptiles 50k Earth years ago,
Mr President: Well reptiles are the fashionable concensus at the moment.
Mr Grey: Think again Mr P
Mr President: Well this is getting confusing, I think I'll go and bomb some third World country.....right after I wake up from this heathen nightmare.zzzzzzzzz
Mr Grey: OK trainees, you'll notice the implant slips in behind the right ear like thus....then we put the subject back in his bed, give him a screen dream as cover and when he wakes up, he'll have no idea that we had removed him from his enclosure for a few hours. That concludes your veterinary Human training 101 for today, same time tomorrow.

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I am just curious. This forum is not one of my normal stomping ground on ATS

Challenge yourself! You may find that a new interest has been cultivated.

Speaking of Ronald Reagan:

October 1982: A few months after Spielberg screened the movie E.T. for President and Mrs. Reagan, Reagan and the last man to walk on the moon, Apollo Astronaut Harrison Schmitt, arrive on the tarmac at the Roswell Industrial Air Center, formally known as the Roswell Army Air Base. Moments after this picture was taken Reagan spoke near the hanger were rumor has it the alien bodies were taken following the 1947 crash. In his speech Reagan made reference to "E.T": The Extraterrestrial. Some believe Reagan's action was an indicator of his strong interest in the subject.

www.presidentialufo.com...

4 Dec 1985 Anticipating arms control discussions with his Soviet counterpart, President Reagan draws on an extraterrestrial analogy: "[H]ow easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries ..."

17 Feb 1987 Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev reveals Reagan's preoccupation with space aliens: "At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."

www....-------------------------/library/bio/presidents/ronald-reagan/

[edit on 24-9-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that some are told, and some aren't....have no idea what the criteria would be for being told or not....

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I always found the Reagan allusions very disturbing. They felt like "feelers", to gauge public response to the subject. Obviously, it didn't go over well, and the subject has been dropped by future presidents.

But, I looks at that STS mission with the flash and the missle looking thing, I look at the rapid dissolution of the Soviet Union, I look at the Aurora theories and the continued use of the Space Shuttle over a rational replacement, I looked at increased sightings, especially over Mexico City, and I really wonder if there isn't a new "Cold War" going on between us and them. I think we've been at war since the late 40s, but we just haven't known it.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Carter (having an official UFO sighting on file himself) promised to let the cat out of the bag if elected, but somehow this never came to pass.

Carter and Clinton are the only two Presidents I know of that promised to look into it and release what the government knows.

Carter was said to be stonewalled by then CIA head GHW Bush, and Podesta said Clinton learned nothing. Though we did get some more 'official' explanations during his term on Roswell.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

My personal opinion is that some are told, and some aren't....have no idea what the criteria would be for being told or not....

None of them seem to be told anymore... As I mentioned, the only reason GHWB (George Bush Sr. for those unaware) knew, was because of his former post. Reagan knew because GHWB was his VP and friend, and there was a big UFO flap in the 80's, as well as a rash of ET-related movies, and a lot of public interest in the area.

Another sidenote on the ET screening in the White House. Supposedly an aide overheard the President (Reagan) lean over to Speilberg and say, "Only a few people outside this room realize how true this is" (or something to that effect, I'd have to look it up for exact words, but this is pretty accurate).

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
fixed the pics Gazrok.

that reagen story is hard to believe. Personally, I think presidents have been aware for a long time. I don't believe the secret dealings with aliens stories but I do believe that we are visited by life beyond our planet and I do believe we've recovered craft and dead critters.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is a far more powerful "tool" than a president, i believe that those who know are connected to the government only in a financial way. IMO there are more complicated rules that "Mr. P. know it all".

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Carter having seen a UFO himself wanted to get information on them when he came into office. He was denied by then head of the CIA George Bush Sr.

I would think G. Bush Sr. would have been the last to know anything since he was head of the CIA. I dont think any president since Truman has known the whole story.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Reagan has a history of ET related speeches...

Here's the actual quote (supposedly), courtesy of Seth76...

"You know, there aren�t six people in this room who know how true this really is." Reagan, after the ET Screening in the White House, to Speilberg.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The lore with Regan is that after the presidential viewing of E.T. Regan said, "You know, there aren�t six people in this room who know how true this really is." And then a sudden press of people approaching Spielberg and the President prevented Spielberg from asking about the comment made by Reagan. Sudden crowds of people in the white house?
You never know, it could be true... There's lot's of odd things that were said by Regan relating to ETI and UFOs.

*jinx*

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Reagan has a history of ET related speeches...

Here's the actual quote (supposedly), courtesy of Seth76...

"You know, there aren�t six people in this room who know how true this really is." Reagan, after the ET Screening in the White House, to Speilberg.

I always heard that was in regard to the movie Close encounters of the third kind rather then E.T. The whole contact in the desert thing. That was one of the first alien movies not to portray aliens as evil invaders

I hope the goverment didnt try to steal a candy eating alien from alittle kid.

[edit on 24-9-2004 by ShadowXIX]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join