It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP; I've become the pied piper of bugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
Almost two years ago, I underwent several simultaneous life changing events. I suffered total burnout and gave up a career I had spent more than 20 years creating, I had several major medical problems that all came to a head and I had a spiritual awakening that had been knocking on the walls of my consciousness for a long time. The strange thing, though, is that at the time that all of this tumult was occurring, I started to have a series of problems with insects, which continue to this day, and I'm wondering if anyone might know why this has happened and what can be done to stop it.

k..
number 1 ...
there's NOTHING to stop it.

number 2...
it's not bugs. it's evolution.

it's the same type of histamine reaction your body initially gives to any type of bug-bite...
but (say it with me) WITHOUT the bug bite...

that's right. "what look and feel like bites" ALL over.. I know what it's like.. been going through this since summer 06'.
ti's your OLD DNA saying hello to the NEW DNA.. not recognizing it.. but mildly attempting a reaciotn against it..

TRIPLE HELIX..
this is deep stuff.

went through the psychotic Morgellons wringer for 4 yrs...

and finally realized and learned everything possible about kundalini.

this has kept me OUT of the gutter of psychotic group-thought paranoid-think that the Morgellons culture breeds..
the only thing I found for all of those years are miles and miles of people bent on victimization and plugged ears.. hell i was a serious leader for awhile in the research of all things infctious and creepy crawley.. hell if it quacks .. it quacks right.. springtails... fleas.. bird mites.. chiggers... GMO.. everything under the sun..

till i understood kundalini...

ask me more if you want.. but it has some SERIOUS PHYSIOLOGICAL occurrences that come along with it...

see the kundalini's first purpose is to rid your body of all toxins accumulated since childhood.. and this is not a pretty sight when it's in full bloom... the purpose of this house-cleaning is to revamp your body.. restore youth and elevate you to a new level of human experience through COMPLETELY RENOVATED SENSORY AND EXPRESSIONAL FACULTIES at your disposal..... yeaahh... take that one in for a min or two... that's right... the 2012 shift aint nothin ta F wit.

go to ... www.biologyofkundalini.com for info!

edit on 3/29/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have to tell ya - this is powerful stuff and I want to give it the concentration it seems to warrant on my percursory glance. Let me do some research and I'm sure I'll have some questions in a day or two. Thanks so much for posting this link!

EDIT: Gotta tell ya that I just read the symptoms section and my head is reeling!!
edit on 3/30/2012 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey ... The problem has been caused by you . it's the powers of attraction , stop giving it so much time (thought ) and eventually it will dissipate , the more power you give it the more it will happen , don't believe me ??? Try it

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
lol I thought it was crazy that I was about to suggest that these infestations had a spiritual and communicative aspect to them, but it looks as though a couple of posters beat me to it.

My first impulse was to say that you are meant to tune into them vibrationally, welcome them and find out what your relationship to them is suppose to be.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
lol I thought it was crazy that I was about to suggest that these infestations had a spiritual and communicative aspect to them, but it looks as though a couple of posters beat me to it.

My first impulse was to say that you are meant to tune into them vibrationally, welcome them and find out what your relationship to them is suppose to be.

Lol. You people try to get this woman convinced that by putting lice and stuff in her bed that its some sort of spiritual enlightenment lol what a fricking joke. What we really should talk about is the violation of her 4th amendment rights. The actual laws that they are breaking by entering her home illegally. Im sure there are other violations of harassment as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

One year I had an infestation of grain bugs. After throwing
everything out from my pantry, sanitizing and restocking, to my
dread they returned only to re-infest my new supplies

Totally gross to find bugs in your morning cereal.
Found out that they hitchhiked in with a particular brand of
dry cat food that I was buying.
As for your other pesky problems try putting something around
the perimeters as ground chilly-pepper seeds ?
If any of your acquaintances have the same problem the
pests could be hitchhiking from them, or a particular place you
have visited ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

k..
number 1 ...
there's NOTHING to stop it.

number 2...
it's not bugs. it's evolution.

it's the same type of histamine reaction your body initially gives to any type of bug-bite...
but (say it with me) WITHOUT the bug bite...

and finally realized and learned everything possible about kundalini.

this has kept me OUT of the gutter of psychotic group-thought paranoid-think that the Morgellons culture breeds..
the only thing I found for all of those years are miles and miles of people bent on victimization and plugged ears.. hell i was a serious leader for awhile in the research of all things infctious and creepy crawley.. hell if it quacks .. it quacks right.. springtails... fleas.. bird mites.. chiggers... GMO.. everything under the sun..

till i understood kundalini...

I was resisting saying this, but I was trying to hint at it. I dabbled in meditation some time ago. One day while meditating I started shaking, I full of energy. my mouth was like, "Jesus come inside my heart!" I say my mouth said this, because I did control it. Hugely weird since I was a hardcore athiest. Then My body shifts around and I can feel my spine and all my vertabrae, "Clicking into place." then My arms outstretched like something you would do to welcome glowing light from above (kinda jesus looking pose). Then my mouth said, "Hi God."

That is when Energy Shot UP my spine with immense force. And at the same time glowing liquid light was filling the inside of my head and running down all the way to my feet. This light knew me, it was conscious. I had perfect Wisdom and solved a lot of issues I had with growing up. Then it ended.

My arms could now be let down, whereas before they had their own mind. I was HEAVY with energy and my arms were so so tired. I was confused about this. I was only like this for 5 minutes, how the heck are my arms immobile. I couldn't even raise my lower arm at the elbow.

I looked at the clock and WHOA!!! It had been an hour and a half since this started. It was like I was in Eternity Forever in 1.5 hours for 5 minutes. That might not make sense to some, but I mean it as it reads.

I have been tortured every night since. My skin was the worst. It is still the worst. I get itchy and go crazy for hours scratching my entire body. It felt like little cork screws were all over me twisting into me with this pin like painful itchyness. I was becoming unable to sleep. I stopped drinking alcohol (at the time) and started drinking a lot of water. that was weird. I started becoming psychic (kinda). I started losing my ability to wake up in the morning. I started losing my ability to stay in synch with my body. I started having sleep paralysis. I started being tormented with demonic/ghostly things.

I don't talk about this much. But there ya go.

This has lasted from about 2004 until now. I still get the pin pricky cork screw itching. Anti histamines work to stop the itching somewhat, and are the only thing that even slightly helps.

I Started trying to find out WHAT the heck was happening to me. I came across Kundalini meditation on the internet and found out that I was doing some of those techniques, that I thought I had made up. Then I found Kundalini Sickness. That described everything that has happened to me. This is ONE CRAZY RIDE!!

I completely agree with everything you said 100%. Jesus came to me once and the last thing he did while turning into golden light at his head, was show me the top of my avatar and said "You will be enlightened!"
the way he said it sounded like I had no choice in the matter. Like that's where we are all going. Some outside force is flowing like a river, coming into our lives changing us. I am a Scorpio hence the second half of my avatar by the way.

Here is a short poemy thing I wrote (since I started getting creative after the experience):

"The vibrations are calling, energy increasing, strange experience not ceasing, The energy is called god by me, I dont wish to offend if you disagree. It flows through me, changing me, very subtley, yet most powerfuly, Permanently, join me, become free, enlightened we'll be!"

~Me

And more to the OP. I am glad you understand me, there are not so many who do. Thank you for that, and Thank You for being on the path.

edit on 4/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by prevenge

I have to tell ya - this is powerful stuff and I want to give it the concentration it seems to warrant on my percursory glance. Let me do some research and I'm sure I'll have some questions in a day or two. Thanks so much for posting this link!

EDIT: Gotta tell ya that I just read the symptoms section and my head is reeling!!
edit on 3/30/2012 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

Whoa! That Link is absolutely priceless. I wish I had found it 8 years ago. I have never been able to find much info on Kundalini. Seems I would have found this by now.

And yea the symptoms haha. I'm surprised at the accuracy. It's to the point that you no longer question the why. You only question is when it will get tolerable? For me It is tolerable now, but I still have Issues. Some days all I do is take showers and Itch myself over and over..

I'm hoping this link has some ideas on how to make this "transition" easier. Got lots to go through. I have never been this glad I said something crazy in a thread Ever.

Thank you for this thread, that led me to that amazing link.
Prevenge you are so awesome, thanks..

From said Link:

"It is intriguing to think that the three S's Shadow, Subterfuge and Sacrifice, the three most difficult and confusing things in life, are related. In delving into the perplexing subject of shadow and neurosis, we find that they are coincident with stress and depression as well.

Since kundalini seems to expand the range of levels in the mind and greatly amplify ones energy field, while the normal body-armor/defenses that we unconsciously embody are somehow blown away during kundalini, this leaves us vulnerable and attractive to needy, subversive and aggressive members of a population.

Whatever "work" we have left to do regarding our childhood will arise and show up areas in which we are inadequately developed. Archetypes that might be attracted to us during kundalini include: The Wicked Witch, The Lost Child, The Wolf: Feral Men, The Mad Woman, The Woman in Distress, The Philistine, Religious Dogmatists, The Spiritually Correct and The Mythic Angel.

The law of attraction doesn't mean solely that "like attracts like." It also means that opposites attract...

the lost child is attracted to the wicked witch or sage woman; the wolf is attracted to the lambs vulnerability; the mad woman and the mythic angel are attracted to the rational dogmatist. This is so because

they sense there is something to be worked out to bring them to greater wholeness by incorporating the consciousness of the opposite.

Both sympathetic resonance and dissonance are attractive and ecstatic opening can be very unsettling to those that are repressing and holding back part of their consciousness from full integration. The movie ‘The Secret” clarifies why the law of attraction also includes the apparent attraction of polar opposites...say in the example of rapist and victim. This is due to the weak-feminine (fear) that “attracting” the weak-masculine (anger)."

I think the bolded parts are most important to the OP.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Yea its a punishment of some sort for not conforming to something she was not explained. Essentially she is playing against a force (ie a set of people harassing her and obstructing her constitutional rights) that keeps her in the dark as far as the ruleset. In fact she may have been told the opposite.

The reality is that the people doing it are just cocksuckers and they are mad at her for not willingly being a slave puppett. Its funny they use the lowest people on the totem pole to mess with her too haha. Scrubs. You know the ones that do whatever because they didnt have the skills to make themselves so they just do what they are told so they get their nugget of resources so they can survive. Absolutely pathetic.

This is so epically true. I hint at it all the time. The Game is big and these people/beings stop at nothing to keep you locked in a small part of it. Once you expand your awareness you are marked. Kind of marked through time and space. It's pathetic really.

I have gotten used to this because now I have allies of my own. I have a HUGE suspicion that my allies/Ally are is stronger, and through that strength I continue to grow, even with this life destroying energy always doing things to confuse me/distract me, and generally mess with my life, keeping me in set patterns.

I suspect that they are losing power and they are holding on and that each single one of us waking up make a HUGE dent in their Market share.

I Win.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Pixiefyre

Thanks for your genuine concern, Pixiefyre. It was one of those things where you think to yourself, "if I can survive this, I can deal with anything". Little did I know what was yet to come.

LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i would really hate to be in your shoes right now...

i hate bugs

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone. This post had generated so many great comments, i thought I'd give an update. The bugs continue to follow me but they no longer have the same anxiety provoking affect. Even as I'm typing this, my hands feel like they're getting bttien but I've forced myself to accept it's permanence which has evolved into another thought.

First of all, I need to say that there has been a drastic change in the medical community since I first wrote this thread. Whereas it used to be "we can't find anything physical so it must be in your head", I'm now hearing " you know, I had two other patients this week who expressed similar complaints but for the life of me, we can't figure out what it is". There's also much more chatter on the Internet about certain people being a bug beacon and increasing discussion about what could be causing so many insects's unusual behavior. I no longer live in fear of the big bad bug and accept cohabitation with them. After all, what other choice did I have?

This is what I've started to consider. We all know that if insects grew intellegent strategizing brains tomorrow, most of the human race would be gone by the day after. We re, after all , outnumbered 200 to one. Based on my own interactions, I can see how we could become the inferior food supply. There's so much evidence about insect evolution and their growing ability to become resistant to our control methods, so what if this is our future and either TPTB's or some higher power's way of slowly getting the human race ready for more interactions with other earth inhabitants. I'm not talking about some type of science fiction scenario where all of the sudden, humans are the scavengers and bugs, smoking pipes and wearing suits, are running for political office (although some would say that a few politicians already fit this bill), but a reality in which the bug population proliferates so greatly, we can no longer keep them safely outside, What would be more panic-inducing? Small populations of people of becoming accustomed to seeing bugs in the house on a daily basis or a tide of bugs, so great in number, that they literally swarm their way into our environment. Is this too far a reach to believe? Perhaps all of the bugs have finally reached my brain and I'm merely rationalizing what's happened to me, or maybe TPTB are slowly exposing us to the inevitable. Does this sound crazy to you? Let me know your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The fleas - ahem - that was most likely the LANDLORD's issue. The *censored* didn't realize that the only way the indoor cat(s) got fleas is from humans (or other mammals) who trapse across the flea-ridden lawn, hop a ride on the transporter (pantlegs mostly) and then they jump off their "ride" once they get inside the apartment/home.

This fresh batch of migrating fleas happen most often in Spring/Summer. So, these young fleas drop off a travelling animal onto your lawn, then, they hop a ride on you until you get indoors where they jump off and go for your previously flealess kitty.

Blow a raspberry at your landlord for me please.

edit on 12/10/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you are going through a form of "spiritual awakening" it could be possible that these lil buggers are delivering you a message of sorts. Look up power animals or totem animals, they include insects as well. During my experience with drastic life changes and clearing of past trauma, it seemed during different stages certain animals or insects would keep appearing till I got the message.

I know it sounds crazy, but try it out. Maybe research a little bit into native american insect symbolism, and take that into a meditation session with you. It worked for me when I was harassed by everything from crows to ants. The crows were the most persistent

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join