HELP; I've become the pied piper of bugs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

HAHAHA, your final solution is to become an alcoholic! That's soooo epic! Please don't get mad if I steal share that idea with others, and enjoy a good laugh. That's too funny!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Treespeaker
reply to post by timidgal

I have the impression that you need to understand the message from the bugs.

Once you understand what they are there to remind/tell you they leave u alone.

Anyway just an impression. . . you could try talking to them directly, if your open. animals dont lie.

Yea its a punishment of some sort for not conforming to something she was not explained. Essentially she is playing against a force (ie a set of people harassing her and obstructing her constitutional rights) that keeps her in the dark as far as the ruleset. In fact she may have been told the opposite.

The reality is that the people doing it are just cocksuckers and they are mad at her for not willingly being a slave puppett. Its funny they use the lowest people on the totem pole to mess with her too haha. Scrubs. You know the ones that do whatever because they didnt have the skills to make themselves so they just do what they are told so they get their nugget of resources so they can survive. Absolutely pathetic.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

have you tried those plug in anti bug thingys they keep all sorts of bugs out
hope this works for you

ps you will need 2 or 3 of these electric pest control thingys

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

These bugs are probably in your clothes and your belongings. That is probably why they are following you.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
I wonder if this has something to do with pheromones? We all have pheromones,that attract and repel other humans-maybe it works on animals and bugs in some cases too.You know,you'll find a person, who can be around the most vicious dogs,for instance,who would tear anyone else apart,but around this person they are calm and even affectionate.Or a cat that dislikes+avoids strangers,but always makes a bee-line(no pun intended)for a certain individual when they come to visit......Do try taking 3 raw cloves of garlic a day,it may help and the health benefits are excellent.Also get citronella essential oil+use an oil burner,in all rooms.Avoid vanilla scented things.And yes,if you possibly can,get rid of the carpeting.....I really hope something puts an end to this for you.I am a praying mantis-magnet,there's usualy at least one close to me.Last night,one was perching next to my pillow as i fell asleep,but i adore mantises,so its ok for me.

Raxoxane - the question of pheromones has been brought up before and, believe it or not, I am one of those people you describe when it comes to animals. I never considered that it might apply to insects as well but why not? The strange thing is that when I was a little girl, I would walk around with hundreds of mosquito bites which was a nightmare because I would scratch and get them infected - I could be outside sitting around with five other people and for some reason, every mosquito would hone in on me. My family used to tease me and say it was my "sweet blood" they were attracted to. Strangely enough, that all changed in my mid-20's and I haven't had any problems with insects, mosquitos or otherwise, until this started happening. Perhaps pheromones change as our hormones do throughout the various stages of life??

In any event, I will take your advice and try the garlic and citronella oil after checking to see if it can harm my cat in any way; she has been suffering too for the mere reason of living in my environment so if I can find a partial solution that will ease her discomfort as well, that would be all the better.

Thanks for your thoughts, advice and empathy. They're all very much appreciated from you and everyone else who has been so generous with their advice.

Timidgal

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

This is quite possible I suppose. I owned a single family home for over 20 years and never had these types of problems. Unfortunately, that's not an option right now because I had to sign an annual lease for my new apartment but your comment definitely provides food for thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wear a flea and tick collar on your ankle for a little while, that should help somewhat.

it also works for keeping wood ticks away in the woods

It sounds like your bedding/furnature and clothing is infested with fleas. The best way to get rid of them is to take everything OUTSIDE and douse it in flea/tick powder and then bug bomb your place.

It is either that or you put up with it longer.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

That would be a truly scary thought and unfortunately, staying inside for two weeks isn't an option. I realize there are sick and perhaps even resentful people out there, but do you really think someone would go to such great lengths? That possibility scares me even more than the bugs do...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This very well could be. Take a look at my reply to Raxoxane. Perhaps the "sweet blood" joke of my youth held some merit after all...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

have you tried those plug in anti bug thingys they keep all sorts of bugs out
hope this works for you

ps you will need 2 or 3 of these electric pest control thingys

I've looked into them but am leery because of my cat, who is extremely inquisitive and seems to get into everything (she's an indoor cat so our home is her jungle).

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I always use Borax for fleas and it always works. Spread it everywhere on your floors and rugs, sweep it around baseboards so it's get in any crevices and don't vaccum for a while. It keeps fleas from reproducing sio wthin a week ot two they will be gone.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Doctors are fairly ignorant of dust mites, that cause scabies. You may just feel itchy all the time without all the red marks. They are everywhere and you can only get rid of them with a common poison that is very hard on your organs. You may only use the treatment once. It costs about 50 bucks, but I found a way to get it for less than a dollar. These bugs can drive people insane. Another alternative is to do so many intoxicating toxic substances that bugs die when they bite you. It is a terrible catch 22, you die from the poison, or die from bug stress. There is no natural cure except for bigger bugs, but who wants to live with them?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

It sounds like your bedding/furnature and clothing is infested with fleas. The best way to get rid of them is to take everything OUTSIDE and douse it in flea/tick powder and then bug bomb your place.

It is either that or you put up with it longer.

Unfortunately, fleas were the least of my problems. I literally left everything behind with the exception of my car and cat - I had my car detailed and my cat checked for fleas by a vet before I brought her into the new place; she had no signs of fleas. Same thing with my last apartment - I had that poor cat checked for fleas and treated preventively so many times even though there was never a flea to be found on her. I also had an exterminator check and treat the apartment for fleas just in case she was licking them off. Now, in my defense, the exterminator did say he saw "signs" of fleas but friends later warned me that someone unscrupulous might take advantage of my anxiety over the situation. So, in the end, I might have tramatized my cat and subjected her to chemicals unnecessarily. With that said, there's no question about the bees, bird mites, flies or spiders since MANY people saw them. That's why this whole situation is so frustrating as I honestly thought the problem was the environment and that if I left it and didn't take anything with me, it would stop...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

I had been using Borax in my laundry but didn't know I could use it in the environment as well. I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Doctors are fairly ignorant of dust mites, that cause scabies. You may just feel itchy all the time without all the red marks. They are everywhere and you can only get rid of them with a common poison that is very hard on your organs. You may only use the treatment once. It costs about 50 bucks, but I found a way to get it for less than a dollar. These bugs can drive people insane. Another alternative is to do so many intoxicating toxic substances that bugs die when they bite you. It is a terrible catch 22, you die from the poison, or die from bug stress. There is no natural cure except for bigger bugs, but who wants to live with them?

Sigh...

Doesn't seem very hopeful does it? Are you sure that dust mites cause scabies as I read that they are two entirely different parasites...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

That must have been horrible and I'm glad the winter solved your problem. Unfortunately, we had an unusually mild winter here in the Northeastern part of the US. Just my luck...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You are right, I found this www.idph.state.il.us... . I was theorizing that you may have some sort of mites. I had a pet iguana that had mites on his head. I gave the iguana a cricket to eat but the cricket ended up sitting on the iguana's head and eating all the mites. Anyway the poison that kills these guys is pyrenosumthing. It is the active ingredient in Raid. Like I said, it damages your organs. The bigger bugs may be after your little bugs.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by timidgal

Fortunately, I'm no longer in that apartment and the bees didn't follow me thank goodness (at least not yet).

As for not "being bugged"' you're absolutely right in theory. It's sort of like the law of attraction (only an unwanted kind) but it's one of those situations in which when you're the one being earmarked and bitten all the time, it's hard to keep your cool but I definitely get what you're saying.

I said that because you mentioned an enlightening experience that may be or not related to the bugs that came around afterward?

Well, let me say that after my own experience partially portrayed in my avatar, I had negative energy trying to bring me down.. mostly at night time. So what I meant was that at first this stuff may be worse than ever. At some point, you will overcome it. Like something doesn't want you to keep evolving your consciousness. It never really goes away, you just have to get stronger than it. Keep moving forward or whatever haha..

It could be the dark side of your/our subconscious mind or even unconscious mind being "brought into the light" by our new found awareness. I don't really know, but it is good to be good,

It's what happened to me anyway.

Wow Dustytoad, your avatar brings all types of scenarios to mind (either someone under the Scorpio sign or an actual Scorpion; either one can be equally devastating I'm sure).

With that said, I do believe that there are forces that try to stop our progression and that's exactly what prompted me to open my mind to ALL possibilities and educate myself about these things (which I learned exist on both the physical and metaphysical planes). This is what led to my eventual enlightenment, which I continue to strive for every day, so I fully understand what you're saying and am using all of my resources to keep myself moving forward.

It is nice to receive some validation, encouragement and empathy from someone of like-minded beliefs every once in a while though. I hope your situation has either resolved or become tolerable and I thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would go insane with the sac spiders. I have arachnophobia big time and had a car get infested with those once. I am so sorry you are having to deal with this.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Thanks for your genuine concern, Pixiefyre. It was one of those things where you think to yourself, "if I can survive this, I can deal with anything". Little did I know what was yet to come.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join