It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Nasa didnt have to recreate real zero gravity on earth,in order for them to have faked their moon missions on soundstages and elsewhere.All they needed to do was to employ special effects that would make it "appear" as if the astronauts were floating around in zero gravity and "appear" as if they were walking around in low gravity.As long as it "looked" like they were,thats all that would have mattered from their hoax point of view and as long as the mainstream people "thought" and continue to "think" they were,from our gullible,easily misled perspectives,nasa and tptb's entire deception would,is and will be a power tripping psych-ops success. All "we" see as evidence and proof that "they" went to the moon are "their" space mission movies and photos,thats all we are shown and thats all we really know...

edit on 15-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

As i've said before,nasa didnt have to create real zero gravity on earth,in order for them to have faked their moon missions on soundstages.All they needed to do was to employ special effects that would make it "appear" as if the astronauts were floating around in zero gravity and walking around in low gravityAs long as it "looked" like they were,thats all that would have mattered from their hoax point of view and as long as the mainstream people "thought" and continue to "think" that they were,from our gullible,easily misled perspectives,the entire deception would have been a power tripping psych-ops success...

This has been disproved. Multiple times. Try again.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I understand that you believe that however that does not make it so. If you would take a few moments to watch the pendulum video you might get why it is not as you say.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I edited my above post and by the way,nothings been disproven and i seriously doubt that anyone can prove beyond all shadows of any doubt that anyone really flew to the moon,walked upon its surface and flew back to earth...

jra

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

All they needed to do was to employ special effects that would make it "appear" as if the astronauts were floating around in zero gravity and "appear" as if they were walking around in low gravity.

Then please explain why no movie to this day can convincingly fake the 1/6th G of the Moon along with the vacuum environment? Not even the latest Transformers movie with a budget of $195million could get it to "appear" right.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc you have seen the evidence but i do not think you read posts well as you have still not answered my questions have you

p.s watch the pendulum swinging in action on the said vids and please answer my questions as i have posted quite a few times now ..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc you have been disproven multiple times , firstly your thread says our entire space program is a hoax
are you aware of how a signal is sent to and from satellites ?.
Are you aware how gravity works ?
i am not going into it all again now .

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Yeah, would be beautiful......oh, here ya go!!:

Website for reference:

history.nasa.gov...

Now what????

I don't want to hide anything. A lot of the frauds in science now, like the fraud of redshifts in galaxies is another deception meant to keep us in the dark. Your videos remind me a bit of planets vs Zombies on the nintendo DS. The top screen of the rover traverse and mount hadley. Doesn't not make sense to send people there to a place and not develop a base or anything more permanent.

Those rockets were not the moon vehicles, I know it was something else more modern, Bloc won't talk or address it, but a lot more heavy duty materials were foiled and coated for the self-government classified, and they probably did actually have computers developed for it. Deceit we find Clad in weeds of good and virtuous things. Of discord, Chaos, and confusion.
edit on 15-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: agh

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

I definitley think we wen't to the moon as like you say the technology we had even in 40s let alone the sixties
yes some astronauts lost there lives tragically

R.I.P i would not be happy if i was one of the family who lost their loved ones in that accident only to get them saying its all a hoax ..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Nasa and the governments cancelation of their supposedly real lunar missions,because of supposed budgetary restraints,would be like someone buying a rolls royce and then suddenly never driving it anymore, because gas is too expensive,even though 100% of the cost of that fuel is being extorted from tax payers...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
For the non believers feel free to try to debunk them vids ..

Its common knowledge that the united states military uses top secret technologies that are around ten to twenty years ahead of what they allow the public access to and whenever they aquire new and improved technology,they will decide to release and sell some of their old technology to the public,mostly in the form of electronic gadgets,that the gullible public thinks are new,but are actually a decade or two old...

and so the films and footage you posted are really nothing more than movies,multi-billion dollar budget movies, employing what were at the time secret movie making technologies,upon lunar surface mockup sound stages, inside converted aircraft hangers of varying sizes,within high security military bases...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Nasa and the governments cancelation of their supposedly real lunar missions,because of supposed budgetary restraints,would be like someone buying a rolls royce and then suddenly never driving it anymore, because gas is too expensive,even though 100% of the cost of that fuel is being extorted from tax payers...

whats the point if it is just moon dust why spend more money surely it is a waste of it.
by the way them astronauts died by the way have some respect bloc please it is an insult you keep saying they were airplane pilots and they weren't on the shuttle to the deceased families shame on you shame..you won't apologize as you think it is funny with the remarks back about the said astronauts with drivel about rollsroyces my the families of the deceased would love for you to say it to their faces goodluck i could get you the email if you like maybe you can tell them that their sons daughters weren't dead and that it is a hoax.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
For the non believers feel free to try to debunk them vids ..

Its quite common knowledge that the united states military uses top secret technologies that are around ten to twenty years ahead of what they allow the public access to and whenever they aquire new and better technology,they will decide to release and sell some of their old technology to the public,mostly in the form of electronic gadgets,that the gullible public thinks are new,but are actually a decade or two old and so actually,the films and footage you posted are really nothing more than movies,billion dollar budget movies,employing what were at the time secret movie making technologies, upon lunar surface mockup sound stages,inside converted aircraft hangers of varying sizes,within high security military bases...

not that question the ones i wan't you to answer are a few pages back now which you still have dodged yet again
you keep insulting the dead don't you ...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Looking at a picture of Human Spaceflight, Floating free, astronaut Bruce McCandless test-flies the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU) on Feb. 1984. Powered by jets of compressed nitrogen, the MMU was created to assist spacewalking shuttle astronauts in efforts to retrieve and repair satellites. During the MMU's space debut, McCandless ventured up to 99 meters from the shuttle Challenger.

*Ok, I wish ATS would let me upload picture to photo album, the picture of this is beautiful.

Yeah, would be beautiful......oh, here ya go!!:

Website for reference:

history.nasa.gov...

Now what????

edit on Mon 14 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)
Omg,those so called space shuttles and space floating astronauts,are not really in outer space,they are sometimes high enough to be within the outermost atmosphere of earth,its exosphere,which extends from 310 to 620 miles upwards and outwards and the exosphere is not within outer space...Exosphere > en.wikipedia.org...

jra

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Omg,those so called space shuttles and space floating astronauts,are not really in outer space,they are sometimes high enough to be within the outermost atmosphere of earth,its exosphere,which extends from 310 to 620 miles upwards and outwards and the exosphere is not within outer space...

From your link:

The exosphere is the last layer before outer space. Since there is no clear boundary between outer space and the exosphere, the exosphere is sometimes considered a part of outer space.

Please read your links, ok?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

"the exosphere is the last layer before outer space" thats what it says and so whenever its convenient for nasa to claim that their astronauts are in outer space,they'll just go ahead and tell everyone they are,but,they are not in outer space,they are within the earths exosphere,because the shuttles and space stations are positioned and operate only around 200-400 miles up,which is well within and a couple of hundred miles before the edges of the exosphere,which is not seperated from outer space by a wall or a line and thats why its not a clearly defined boundary,but a seperation does exist between them...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Omg,those so called space shuttles and space floating astronauts,are not really in outer space,they are sometimes high enough to be within the outermost atmosphere of earth,its exosphere,which extends from 310 to 620 miles upwards and outwards and the exosphere is not within outer space...

From your link:

The exosphere is the last layer before outer space. Since there is no clear boundary between outer space and the exosphere, the exosphere is sometimes considered a part of outer space.

Please read your links, ok?

I am not sure about what you mean about OUTERSPACE but
If this Outer Space band leaves N. Philly to do a gig in Pittsburg, it would take them about six hours drive in their van. So if they could drive straight up they could dock with the ISS in less time.
Not sure if they do Russian?

OuterSpace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OuterSpace - Similarto OuterSpace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OuterSpace is an underground hip hop duo from North Philadelphia. Originally a trio consisting of three Puerto Rican friends that then took the artist names ...

International Space Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station - Similarto International Space Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ISS is maintained at an orbital altitude of between 330 km (205 mi) and 410 km (255 mi). It completes 15.7 orbits per day. The ISS is funded until 2020, and ...

I think there is a big difference between Outer Space and LEO looow EARTH orbit.
big ass differenceljb
edit on 5/15/2012 by longjohnbritches because: url

edit on 5/15/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Boundary

There is no clear boundary between Earth's atmosphere and space, as the density of the atmosphere gradually decreases as the altitude increases. There are several standard boundary designations, namely:

-The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale has established the Kármán line at an altitude of 100 km (62 mi) as a working definition for the boundary between aeronautics and astronautics. This is used because at an altitude of roughly 100 km (62 mi), as Theodore von Kármán calculated, a vehicle would have to travel faster than orbital velocity in order to derive sufficient aerodynamic lift from the atmosphere to support itself.

-The United States designates people who travel above an altitude of 50 miles (80 km) as astronauts.

-NASA's mission control uses 76 mi (122 km) as their re-entry altitude (termed the Entry Interface), which roughly marks the boundary where atmospheric drag becomes noticeable (depending on the ballistic coefficient of the vehicle), thus leading shuttles to switch from steering with thrusters to maneuvering with air surfaces.

In 2009, scientists at the University of Calgary reported detailed measurements with an instrument called the Supra-Thermal Ion Imager (an instrument that measures the direction and speed of ions), which allowed them to establish a boundary at 118 km (73 mi) above Earth. The boundary represents the midpoint of a gradual transition over tens of kilometers from the relatively gentle winds of the Earth's atmosphere to the more violent flows of charged particles in space, which can reach speeds well over 268 m/s (600 mph).

You can keep arguing about the Shuttle, ISS or anything else in LEO not being in outer space all you want, but you will still be wrong.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

OK then Let's put it into language perhaps you could understand.
Low Earth Orbit 2012---BABY steps
On the Moon 2012 first Gaint leap
According to semantics if our feet are on the surface of earth then the rest of us is in outer space.
Boundry BA

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

According to semantics if our feet are on the surface of earth then the rest of us is in outer space. Boundry BA

Where do you find any definition of outer space that would support your notion? Your statement is not "semantics", it is simply false.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join