It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

THIS may help....(wish I had a full CASE of these!):

(It kills spiders, too......)...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I think he has grown resistance to it lol you got any shill spray there proudbird

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

bloc this sums it all up for everyone who has tried to get through to you my friend

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I feel the same way,except for the input from open minded people,who have been willing to admit the possibility that we have been tricked and deceived about the entire series of moon missions as well as being lied to night and day for a very long time about a vast array of other vital social, historical and scientific issues as well.The vast majority of sheeple know what tptb want them to know.The vast majority of sheeple believe what tptb tell them to believe and the vast majority of sheeple exist the way tptb force them to exist,as the vast majority of sheeple continue killing themselves to live...
edit on 10-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc answer this how come the astronauts give credence to your claims of the moon being a ark by saying they saw saucers in craters etc, also one astronaut testified on his siteings regarding ufo's

they even suggested that the moon be hollow etc. all this they say only goes to back up your beliefs on what you say the moon is.

what you should be saying is just what did they see after all did not aldrin and co say that they were told to get off the moon by these supposed aliens?

imagine you saw what you saw then were told not to say anything when that interview started did you not see the look on their face like they were worried..
the question maybe you should be asking is what exactly did they see while up there not so much as they did not go to the moon.. was it buzz who said they were watching us and that he saw huge saucer type craft lined up by a crater if they wanted to keep it a secret why did the astronauts break silence to speak about numerous siteings on the way on the moon on the space staion and on the way back? i say they wen't to the moon and maybe and i say maybe saw what they claim..
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

PLEASE try to understand this:

(I can help):

www.thomson.kilu.de...

THAT (^ ^ ^) is an example of the sort of checklist that AIRLINE PILOTS use....day in, day out....THAT is NOT what every airline uses.....we modify the basic checklist to suit....and ALL procedures are (for U.S. airlines) monitored by the FAA.

WHEN we "use" a checklist....we already know the responses.....it is NOT a "do" list......it is an "already done" list.....THIS is IMPORTANT for all to understand!!!

THAT is what a "check-list" is all about.....PLEASE, go learn to fly, and try to 'grasp' this concept.........

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc answer my question please before i die of old age here..

6th time asking now, look i posted on this fresh crisp page for you to answer for me, i am waiting............................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................
:pu z:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Gibborium

Your basing claims of validity for every aspect of the entire series of moon missions on a cord swinging back and forth?...Wow...

Roger Miller, England Swings Lyrics
www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/miller-roger/england-swings-1159.html... - Similarto Roger Miller, England Swings Lyrics

Rating: 4.5/5 - 1 Vote
England swings like a pendulum do, / Bobbies on bicycles, two by two, / Westminster Abbey the tower of Big Ben, / The rosy red cheeks of the little children.

Now there is a photo in another thread and you can bring it here to explain to everyone the historical context of this photo and the official NASA narrative that goes with it.
Apollo Hoax Perpertrators
cheers ljb

edit on 5/10/2012 by longjohnbritches because: ]

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc your mood says telepathic

i say it is ignorant

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

What???? Are you related to ppk55? I haven't seen him around for a long time, but you sure are a spittin' image of him. He usually posted off the wall stuff just like this. He used to switch his avatar picture just like you. Hey . . . you wouldn't happen to BE ppk55 would you?

Back to the point, please explain your post, I don't understand.

edit on 5/10/2012 by Gibborium because: addition

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Its no accident when people get their faces seen and their voices heard on television...

Every single one of them has an agent,is the child of someone who has an agent,or is dating someone who is an agent or a producer...

Every single person seen in every mind numbing television commercial,selling mostly useless and meaningless products that no one really wants or needs...

Every single person seen on television talk shows crying their crocodile tears,while spilling their guts out for all to see and hear...

Every single screaming loud mouthed audience member attending those talk shows,who get a few moments of camera time directed at them...

Every single person seen convulsing in holy ecstasy during organized religious events...

Every single person seen crying and fainting at political rallies...

Every single one of them is an actor and an actress whos paid to lie,saying what they think we want to hear,while following a prearranged script...

Just like the moon mission astronauts,who were airplane pilots paid to lie,paid to look and act like they were astronauts,paid to follow prearranged scripts...

Because we are living in a fabricated world,filled with fabricated people...

edit on 11-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Its no accident when people get their faces seen and their voices heard on television...

. . . [shortened by Gib] . . .

Every single one of them is an actor and an actress whos paid to lie,while following a prearranged script...

Just like the moon mission astronauts,who were airplane pilots paid to lie,paid to look and act like they were astronauts,paid to follow prearranged scripts...

Because we are living in a fabricated world,filled with fabricated people...

I am sorry, but I have been on Television and in the newspapers many times and I am not "an actor [or] an actress whos paid to lie,while following a prearranged script..." I have never been paid to lie. I have never recieved money for my appearances. I have never followed a prearranged script. I have never done any of those things. Why would you make such a statement?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

noo you have still dodged the question yet again bloc ..

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium

I am sorry, but I have been on Television and in the newspapers many times and I am not "an actor [or] an actress whos paid to lie,while following a prearranged script..." I have never been paid to lie. I have never recieved money for my appearances. I have never followed a prearranged script. I have never done any of those things. Why would you make such a statement?
Hi gib,
Interesting! Perhaps you should cap this off with something like.
I only do it for FREE?? Did that other dude have an Avatar like this one?
Did he think a man on the moon was a hoax too?
I will have to search em up.
later ljb

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

You're posts can be confusing as hell! Please use the quote and ex-text features!

Have you read the rest of the interview with Sergei Khrushchev yet? Would love to get your thoughts on that. Here's the LINK for anyone interested in what the son of Premier Khrushchev had to say about Apollo 11. Don't forget page 2 this time. That's where you'll find

What was your father's perspective on Apollo 11? Did you discuss with him the American moon landing over the years?
My father's reaction was he couldn't understand why Korolev failed in this race. And of course I gave him my opinion why. My father did not discuss [the moon landing] too much. He listened to me. He was very proud of Sputnik; he wrote about it in his memoirs.

By any chance do you have an explanation for the pendulum video?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Now there is a photo in another thread and you can bring it here to explain to everyone the historical context of this photo and the official NASA narrative that goes with it.
Apollo Hoax Perpertrators
cheers ljb

The Apollo cheerleaders have a unique way of ramrodding every fact into a mythological narrative that confirms their own biased interpretation of the cheesy moon story.

The Apollo cheerleaders have accepted the miraculous recovery of Alan Shepard and Michael Collins without question! And Borman's puke & diarrhea beat the Russkies to the moon!

Too bad it wasn't all exactly like they told us and now we are figuring that out by crushing NASA with their own incompetent storytelling BS.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Finally someone who can debunk the pendulum video! What's your best shot? If you can't explain the pendulum then you can't maintain that space travel is impossible, the premise of this thread.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

so because astronauts are not the emo type when things go wrong and sit at home and complain about how unfair life is while in bed eating icecream and telling random people how their employers are fake because they cant recover due to their own willingness to not recover, it means that its all fake?

because they didnt give up on their dreams its fake? because they were not willing to take a beating from life when it got tough it means its fake?

this might come as a surprise to you but there are people in this world that will not give in to illness, there are people in this world that will fight to be healthy again no matter the odds, to the bitter end.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Finally someone who can debunk the pendulum video! What's your best shot? If you can't explain the pendulum then you can't maintain that space travel is impossible, the premise of this thread.

Hey Obf,
Is this the one you are talking about?
Or are you referring to the one Eric keeps trying to peddle?

SparkNotes: Poe's Short Stories: “The Pit and the Pendulum” ...
www.sparknotes.com/lit/poestories/section7.rhtml - Similarto SparkNotes: Poe's Short Stories: “The Pit and the Pendulum” ...

A summary of “The Pit and the Pendulum” (1843) in Edgar Allan Poe's Poe's Short Stories. Learn exactly what happened in this chapter, scene, or section of ...

Thanks ljb
PS about the USSR guy. He said they were told the US landed a man on the moon.
He said they looked through thier telescope and didn't see anybody there.
edit on 5/11/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Originally posted by blocula reply to post by dashdespatch

Eleven Things That NASA Discovered About The Moon That You Never Knew

Bloc whats this above you wrote, boy you have got some explaining to do my son ???

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join