It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Gibborium

Deaths of key people involved with the Apollo program > www.apfn.org...

edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Instead of hitting us with a wall of illogical, ignorant text, why don't you try discussing what you find to be your three biggest "anomalies" and we will debunk you from there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Did you read that section in the above link? which is my main reason for posting it,the part about the private investigator who interviewed the head of the us department of geology in washington and asked if the moon rocks really came from the moon? and the response he received was laughter,then silence and only ninety days later,the private investigator and his wfe were both dead...Hmmmm?...I suppose thats nothing unusual?...As usual...Ignore it?...But it wont go away...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Did you read that section in the link? my main reason for posting it,is because of the private investigator who asked the head of the us department of geology in washington if the moon rocks were really from the moon and the response he received was laughter,then silence

I don't have time to wade through all the BS.
What is the name of this "private investigator?"

It was most likely laughed at because it is a stupid question.
"Are the rocks from the moon really rocks from the moon?"

You don't see the stupidity in that question?

and only ninety days later,the private investigator and his wfe were both dead...Hmmmm?...I suppose thats nothing unusual?...As usual...Ignore it?...But it wont go away...

Does it say how they died?

If the "question was met with laughter then silence," how would we know if the "private investigator" and his "wife" are "both dead?"

I sense some creative story telling!
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

As far as those supposed moon rocks go.If i gathered a few decent sized rocks from the woods near our back yard,washed them clean with the garden hose,dried them off and then spray painted them with various shades of silver,chrome and gold spray paint,placed them upon purple velveteen fabric within a sparkling glass case and then put them and their whole elaborate set up in front of smiling nasa officials,surrounded by nasa insignia and illuminated by spotlights,then filled the room with excited news crews and all their flashing cameras...Those rocks sure would look like they came from the moon...But did they really?...I dont think so...

The genesis moon rock,sure looks like a silver and chrome spray painted earth rock to me > educraftdiversions.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How this thred got so many flagsis beyond me! If the op puts his tv on, then he can watch a lot of programmes via satellites that are up there and according to him they are not, which gives my dog a bigger brain of inteligence than he has!
Yes, we went to the moon, but i believe we havent been told the full story of what is up there but that is for another thread.
This is like when they thought the earth was flat etc.
Yes, the rockets went up, and yes they came back down, your point?
Look at the american astronauts who died on re-entry which you say couldnt have happened because they never went up there.
Why the moon programme was suddenly stopped might be a better discussion than this drival from the op.
edit on 25-4-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Proponents of the Apollo hoax suggest that the Soviet Union, and latterly Russia, and the United States were allied in the exploration of space, during the Cold war and after
reply to post by blocula

Noooo bloc but you do not believe in the cold war which means you should not believe this from your link.

MUST TRY HARDER.........

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by paradox

As far as those supposed moon rocks go.If i gathered a few decent sized rocks from the woods near our back yard,washed them clean with the garden hose,dried them off and then spray painted them with various shades of silver,chrome and gold spray paint,placed them upon purple velveteen fabric within a sparkling glass case and then put them and their whole elaborate set up in front of smiling nasa officials,surrounded them with nasa insignia,while illuminated by spotlights.Those rock sure would look like they came from the moon.But did they really? I dont think so...

The genesis moon rock,sure looks like a silver and chrome spray painted earth rock to me > educraftdiversions.org...

Educate yourself.

meteorites.wustl.edu...

Here's a good part.

They Were Faked

Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 40+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks then it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Fom your SOURCE(?) that uses the mockumentary "Dark Side Of The Moon" as evidence,

Paul Jacobs, a private investigator from San Francisco, interviewed the head of the US Department of Geology in Washington about the 'moon rocks'. Did you examine the Moon rocks, did they really come from the Moon? Jacobs asked - the geologist did not respond, only laughed. Paul Jacobs and his wife died from cancer within 90 days.

The link to Paul Jacobs apparently died of cancer as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There is even evidence that the US astronauts were closely watched by the aliens while on luna firma.

YOUR LINK SAYS MOON HOAX

BLOC WHAT IS THIS ABOVE THEN??????????????????????

DAMN BLOC READ!! LOL. MUST TRY MUCH HARDER................

YOUR CHARLATANS CAN'T EVEN KEEP TO THEIR TITLE, IN THAT LINK YOU POSTED IT SAYS MAN NEVER WENT TO THE MOON AS IT IS ALL A HOAX THEN THEY CLAIM MAN HAS BEEN AND ALIENS OBSERVED THEM YP THERE... SEE BLOC YOUR CHARLATANS ARE FAKE...... NEXT ..
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
How this thred got so many flagsis beyond me!
This thread has obviously struck a very responsive chord...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
How this thred got so many flagsis beyond me!

Yes, ATS is a place where many delusional people come to share their delusional ideas.

Check out some of the other threads here including threads about alien triangle sun portals, alien souls coming to Earth inhabiting human bodies by riding on the solar winds, and alien dragons coming to invade Earth for "the harvest."

Don't worry bloc, you're not alone!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And you are obviously oblivious to the response.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Did you read that section in the above link?

You clearly didn't did you mr bloc, seems you don't read your links before you post them..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Very good comment m8, excellent in fact!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Excellent, i too subscribe to the 3rd theory. That's why no one can agree on the 1st or 2nd fully. They did a great divide-and-conquer job on everyone didn't they?
They knew or had a pretty good idea what was up there already, the cameras would have a slim-to-none chance of sending a signal that far back, and they didn't want us to see what's really there anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by jazzguy

Excellent, i too subscribe to the 3rd theory. That's why no one can agree on the 1st or 2nd fully. They did a great divide-and-conquer job on everyone didn't they?
They knew or had a pretty good idea what was up there already, the cameras would have a slim-to-none chance of sending a signal that far back, and they didn't want us to see what's really there anyway.

Slim to none, huh?

Can you describe to us why you believe that to be true?
Why do we pick up radio signals here on Earth, from pulsars/quasars billions of light years away?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Hello my sheeple me names david icke i got to tell you something, i have reason to believe the queen is a lizard
prince charles is lucifer, i say it is true but i have no proof
I had a call today off my old pal richie hoagland, yeah not doing to good i'm afraid people.
my poor pal richie was caught out a while back lying to you the poor soul he now sleeps in his camper van.
If you can be good little sheeple and help out an old fraud, 'hey i would be grateful he is asking for paypal give him some money please my sheeple
so he can carry on being a shepherd for you sheeple .. anyway me and hoagie, think the space program is all a hoax
we do , my old pal von daniken sadly was exposed for lying about being in a cave when he was not yeah his mate exposed him as he was there . ooh well never mind looks like he even put it in his book, naughty von daniken he was forced to admit it soon afterwards tut tut.well people i don't lie and make wild claims like my two buddies noo
don't forget to send me money through paypal and i will show you pics of prince harry's lizard tail...

[ fact is bloc these charlatans wan't your money my friend..]

do not listen to charlatans bloc and there lies..

we went
we saw
we landed
on the moon........

Instead of buying david ickes wild theories at a price
just accept that we went to the moon with the facts from brave american men, of which have risked their lives to give you the facts , and they give you them freely .

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

But were we picking those up back then?
I'm not saying it would be impossible but live camera feeds crapped out all the time back then just from across town, so why would they risk it?
There's no denying a lot of the photos were obviously NOT taken on the moon.
But the same people who say we never went will tell you about the Masonic flag they took with them and all the UFOs they saw...
So I'm pretty sure they went but we haven't seen real images of the trip.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
reply to post by paradox

But were we picking those up back then?
I'm not saying it would be impossible but live camera feeds crapped out all the time back then just from across town, so why would they risk it?

The CSM used 2.28 ghz unified S-band transmitters and the LM used traveling wave tube amplifiers, while the receivers on earth used parametric amplifiers.
In 1969 it was state of the art.

There's no denying a lot of the photos were obviously NOT taken on the moon.

Actually, I will deny that because I have yet to see otherwise. The only claims I hear are from people who don't know how the moon pictures are compiled, and who don't know basic photography (such as the 'no stars' claim)

But the same people who say we never went will tell you about the Masonic flag they took with them and all the UFOs they saw...
So I'm pretty sure they went but we haven't seen real images of the trip.

Yes, most people cannot keep their story straight.

I am positive we have seen the real images.
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: recanted part of my statement

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

ok well believe what you will, the funniest thing about all of this is that no matter the truth, it's really of no consequence.
i've seen enough missing shadows, obvious paste-jobs, and proved fakes removed from NASAs site to at least question the whole thing. if you haven't seen those, then you just haven't looked.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join