It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Photographic Evidence Of Nasa Airbrushing > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

I'm sorry, there is no "evidence of NASA airbrushing."
I find it very hard to believe these people are who they even say to be.

You aren't going to find groundbreaking information on a site named "ufos-aliens" that looks like it was put together by a ten year old.

I googled "Sergeant Karl Wolfe" and he doesn't show up anywhere other than in UFO claims.
THIS guy would be a paid actor.

You have your views all mixed up. You want some things to be true so badly that you throw aside logic and reason.
The blurry areas that you see that you think are supposedly "airbrushed," are image artifacts due to the compilation of multiple pictures of the moons surface and missing image data. Each picture is not a single photograph, it's made up of multiple smaller ones.

Really? If they wanted to "hide" something, why make it so god damn obvious?
Seriously bro put down the pipe!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Photographic Evidence Of Nasa Airbrushing > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

I'm sorry, there is no "evidence of NASA airbrushing."
I find it very hard to believe these people are who they even say to be.

You aren't going to find groundbreaking information on a site named "ufos-aliens" that looks like it was put together by a ten year old.

No evidence? There appears to be numerous videos and multitudes of photos that say otherwise and the supposed validity or assumed outer fringeness of the site really does'nt interest me one way or the other.My entire reason and my only point was to find a link that contains photos,descriptions and videos that reveal the moon missions to have been hoaxes,lies and deceptions...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I never mentioned "what" specific conspiracy they may be involved with,did i?

Doesn't matter, I AM AN AMATEUR ASTRONOMER, THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

I have'nt fallen to any level,

Yes, you have, you have fallen to the point that no evidence that could ever be submitted to you would matter, because you can simply accuse the person of being part of the conspiracy. Once you reach the point of paranoia that amateurs are part of a conspiracy, there is nothing more that can done for you.

because whats really going on is that most people get upset,because i'm able to see more deeply

No, people get upset because you're trolling, you intentionally try to make ridiculous and emotionally charged claims and then you change those claims when cornered. You're trolling. That's why people get upset and you know it. You've contradicted yourself and changed your claims mid-stream without admitting to doing so. You've been exposed, no one here believes you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I have a telescope as well and what do i think that makes me? a self imposed junior expert who can prove whatever i decide to look at through it is real and true? sorry,not even close...

edit on 25-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc...I can't understand how you can keep saying that our total Space Program is a Hoax. The amount of evidence to the contrary is enormous not to mention that the Soviet Union would have loved nothing better than disprove the Moon Landings. That alone is reason enough to view this as proof.

Why would the Soviet Union...a Nation who was in a Race to Space with us have EVER covered up any evidence to the contrary as far as the Lunar Landings? It is uncomprehensible that they would allow a Hoax of that level to stand as they tracked the entire group of Apollo missions from launch to Lunar Touchdown and back.

I still do not see why you keep steady to this absurd line of logic. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by ngchunter

I have a telescope as well and what do i think that makes me? a self imposed junior expert who can prove whatever i decide to look at through it is real and true? sorry,not even close...

No, I don't think owning a telescope makes you an amateur astronomer, all it makes you is a telescope owner. The telescope is a tool, it doesn't make you an amateur astronomer any more than owning a rifle makes you a marksman. A marksman is not a marksman simply because he owns a rifle, nor does he cease to be a marksman if he should lose his rifle. He is defined by his skill, not his tool. Likewise, an amateur astronomer is defined by his skill at astronomy. I have no doubt that you lack the skill to be a self imposed junior expert, but amateur astronomers do have the skill to decide whether what they're looking at is "real and true" or not, myself included. I am an amateur astronomer because of my skill, not because of my telescope. The telescope is only a tool I use, one of many. It is a very important tool, to be sure, but I know amateurs who do not even own the telescopes they use, but that does not make them any less an amateur astronomer than me.

When you get to the point that you can independently determine the orbits of objects in space using only your own observations of that object, let me know. And no, doing so for naked eye objects does not strictly require a telescope.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This link is filled with multitudes of photographic evidence of a lunar landing hoax and contains massive amounts of evidence and videos revealing nasa airbrushing techniques...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

This link is filled with multitudes of evidence debunking the sight you posted. It contains facts, science and rational understanding to the cherry picked, isolated bits of the so called proof of a moon landing hoax.

The Moon Hoax Debate

As for the idea that NASA airbrushes pictures . . . try looking at the original photos, CLICK HERE. Click on the Apollo mission desired and then click "Image Library" .These photos contain all the flaws, imperfections, and mistakes made during the flight to, on, and from the moon.

Now, give proof that this picture was not taken from the moon. It has been left in it original size and can be found CLICK HERE

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Would you accept the reality of our space program if you were to discover that it was all done with technology received from secret pacts with the anunnaki, the greys, or the reptilians and insectoids?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The only enormous amount of evidence that i'm aware of is what nasa and the government tells me and shows me in their photographs and films and despite what some others have said,the space stations and space shuttles are not in outer space and the people within them,are not in outer space either.Because the final layer of earths outer atmospheres is its exosphere and it extends upwards and outwards from 310 to 620 miles and so beyond that,is when someone or something would truly be within outer space and the so called space stations orbit and operate around 240 miles high and the space shuttles orbit and operate between 200-385 miles high...

Exosphere > en.wikipedia.org...

Space Shuttle Facts > www.vibrationdata.com...

The elite world leaders of all countries share the same ancient royal bloodlines and so beyond their publicly displayed faces,those masks of open hostility and hatred towards eachother they all wear for us,are really only veneers shown to a gullible and misled public.Because behind the scenes,the royal bloodline elites operate as one force against us and they exist above their own laws and us and them doesnt even begin to explain how far apart they actually are from you and i...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...

British and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The only enormous amount of evidence that i'm aware of is what nasa and the government tells me and shows me in their photographs and films

....And countless tracking reports from independent sources and observatories in other countries, INCLUDING the soviet union who we were in the space race against, which you have already been linked to, which you choose to still ignore and not address.

and despite what some others have said,the space stations and space shuttles are not in outer space and the people within them,are not in outer space either.Because the final layer of earths outer atmospheres is its exosphere and it extends upwards and outwards from 310 to 620 miles and so beyond that,is when someone or something would truly be within outer space and the so called space stations orbit and operate around 240 miles high and the space shuttles operate between 200-385 miles high...

As much as you keep repeating this, it doesn't make it true. Once again.

Where does space begin? Scientists at the U of C have created a new instrument that is able to track the transition between the relatively gentle winds of Earth’s atmosphere and the more violent flows of charged particles in space – flows that can reach speeds well over 1000 km/hr. And they have accomplished this in unprecedented detail.

Data received from the U of C-designed instrument sent to space on a NASA launch from Alaska about two years ago was able to help pinpoint the so-called edge of space: the boundary between the Earth’s atmosphere and outer space.

With that data, U of C scientists confirmed that space begins 118 km above Earth and the results were published in the Journal of Geophysical Research.
www.ucalgary.ca...

Go ahead, keep ignoring facts. Makes you look very intelligent

Space Shuttle Facts > www.vibrationdata.com...

The elite world leaders of all countries share the same ancient royal bloodlines and so beyond their publicly displayed faces,those masks of open hostility and hatred towards eachother they all wear for us,are really only veneers shown to a gullible and misled public.Because behind the scenes,the royal bloodline elites operate as one force against us and they exist above their own laws and us and them doesnt even begin to explain how far apart they actually are from you and i...

Here we go with the nutjob claims.
edit on 4-25-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

My entire reason and my only point was to find a link that contains photos,descriptions and videos that reveal the moon missions to have been hoaxes,lies and deceptions...

Well you have still failed at that!

Please listen to facts when they are given to you.

As rationalwiki says, there are multiple "evidences" you think makes your case, but they are all easily explained!

You just choose to ignore the rational responses.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This doesn't even say what you claim about it. Read it all.

ETA: Did you see this at the top?

This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. Please help clarify the article; suggestions may be found on the talk page. (April 2011)

Did you see the [citation needed] notes?

The altitude of its lower boundary, known as the thermopause and exobase, ranges from about 250 to 500 kilometres (160 to 310 mi) depending on solar activity.[citation needed] Its lower boundary at the edge of the thermosphere has sometimes been estimated to be 500 to 1,000 km (310 to 620 mi) above the Earth's surface.[citation needed]

Do you see that it doesn't even say that the exosphere extends from 310 to 620 mi above Earth?

edit on 25-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

ETA2: You like WIKI

There is no firm boundary where space begins. However the Kármán line, at an altitude of 100 km (62 mi) above sea level, is conventionally used as the start of outer space for the purpose of space treaties and aerospace records keeping.

Sound familiar?
edit on 25-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA2

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

This doesn't even say what you claim about it. Read it all.

Oh no! He doesn't have to read it all.

He can just stop where he thinks it makes his point, like he does with every other link he posts that ends up contradicting him.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

1 Bloc it don't prove they are lizards.
2 They intermarry to keep the line so what.
3 Also to make allies etc.
4 Charlatans jumped at the chance to span science fiction stories, that the mind boggles
5 What the hell has that got to do with outerspace ?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by denver22

They were not in outer space and so whats your point? Disasters and tragedies have always happened and they always will as long as humans exist...

"My point is you disrespect the dead "

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The only enormous amount of evidence that i'm aware of is what nasa and the government tells me and shows me in their photographs and films and despite what some others have said,the space stations and space shuttles are not in outer space and the people within them,are not in outer space either.miles high...

So you acknowledge this enormous amount of knowledge then .. it is about time troll..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The only enormous amount of evidence that i'm aware of is what nasa and the government tells me and shows me in their photographs and films

Bloc you got some explaining to do...

"Who do you work for again bloc
:"

Smells like disinformation to me, COME CLEAN AGENT BLOC

MEN IN BLOC

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

Deaths of key people involved with the Apollo program (scroll 1/3 down the link page) > www.apfn.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join