It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

'SIGH'.....:

When you've fallen to the level that amateur astronomers, regular citizens, are part of the "conspiracy,"

Perhaps there is, and always has BEEN, a bit of a "time lag" when each valued ATS member posts on ATS? Before other valued members manage to see them??

I dunno....."Administrators"??? Any answers?

(DEPENDING ON TIME-Zone.......)

NGC's post compared to mine and others??

I see a "delay" (and, it's NOT the first time......maybe this belongs in 'BB&Q'???)

edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Ooooooh, yay!

Regular citizens! I am part of a major conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If they are real images

Lose the "if". You know they're real. Why would you argue about what is seen in images you believe were faked?

they could have easily been photographed or filmed from earths surface,from a mountain top observatory,or from low earth orbit,by telescopes employing high powered,state of the art technology

Wrong again. You can't reconcile the field of view in STEREO images with Earth based FOV. Think stars, planets, solar flares and CMEs.

or even secret technology...

No technology can be kept secret from a telepathic remote viewer.

And the so called amature astronomers,who are supposedly allowed to casually tap into nasa projects, government controlled satellites and their incoming signals and obtain their vital information whenever they want to..Hmmmm?...That sounds like another conspiracy all to itself...

To you it probably does but not because of what you know but rather all that you don't know. There is no "allowed" in the process. No NASA decoder ring required, just the right equipment. If you don't have a digital radio receiver that doesn't make digital radio broadcasts a secret conspiracy.

Do you have a source for your self directed anger quote? That's just a lie unless you can prove otherwise.
edit on 24-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: spelling, I try to correct my errors unlike some "amature"

edit on 24-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: STEREO caps

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Finally got through the entire thread and I must ask Blocula something that's been bugging me. If reality doesn't exist and all of us here are just projections created by your brain, why are you debating others in this thread? By your definition of reality you're just having a drawn out argument with yourself . . . and IMHO, losing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

Yes i am afraid he needs therapy...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Bloc your thread has been debunked, you have been proved wrong have you anything further to add..
any last requests

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
We do have a secret Space Agency with a black budget and more than NASA's, and with more top secret satelittes out there: The National Reconaissance (Office) Agency

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
We do have a secret Space Agency with a black budget and more than NASA's, and with more top secret satelittes out there: The National Reconaissance (Office) Agency

The satellites aren't top secret. The information they retrieve, is.

There's 25 currently active.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-24-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Name one vital and important world altering event that hasnt involved a little or a lot of people getting killed?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by denver22

Name one vital and important world altering event that hasnt involved a little or a lot of people getting killed?

labour day is a fairly important world event does that count?

i dont get your point though, are you suggesting that all real major events in human history is generally marred by some deaths directly/indirectly?

if so than that makes the apollo missions real would it not? or were deaths throughout history all highly paid actors too?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

If they are real images,they could have easily been photographed or filmed from earths surface,from a mountain top observatory,or from low earth orbit,by telescopes employing high powered,state of the art technology,or even secret technology...

Wrong for the reasons I already outlined and you ignored.

And the so called amature astronomers,who are supposedly allowed to casually tap into nasa projects, government controlled satellites and their incoming signals and obtain their vital information whenever they want to..Hmmmm?...That sounds like another conspiracy all to itself...

When you've fallen to the level that amateur astronomers, regular citizens, are part of the "conspiracy," you really have gone off the deep end of paranoia and insanity and there is no hope for you.
I never mentioned "what" specific conspiracy they may be involved with,did i?

I have'nt fallen to any level,because whats really going on is that most people get upset,because i'm able to see more deeply through tptb's web of lies and what i think and say,makes people take off their rose colored glasses and forces them to step outside of their boxed in world of comfortable illusions..

And once those glasses are removed and the box has been left behind,what i reveal is too difficult for most people to face and so instead of people admitting that their own government is willing and able to lie and deceive them on a regualr,never ending basis,from almost every angle.Instead of people admitting that we know next to nothing about reality.Instead of people admitting that we dont even know where we come from,where we are and we why we are here,their verbal assaults of ridicule and denial take front and center stage,just immature ways for most people to ignore the brutal truths they dont want to see and would rather not know...
edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

If they are real images,they could have easily been photographed or filmed from earths surface,from a mountain top observatory,or from low earth orbit,by telescopes employing high powered,state of the art technology,or even secret technology...

Wrong for the reasons I already outlined and you ignored.

When you've fallen to the level that amateur astronomers, regular citizens, are part of the "conspiracy," you really have gone off the deep end of paranoia and insanity and there is no hope for you.

I have'nt fallen to any level,because whats really going on is that most people get upset,because i'm able to see more deeply through tptb's web of lies and what i think and say,makes people take off their rose colored glasses and forces them to step outside of their boxed in world of comfortable illusions..

And once those glasses are removed and the box has been left behind,what i reveal is too difficult for most people to face and so instead of people admitting that their own government is willing and able to lie and deceive them on a regualr,never ending basis,from almost every angle.Instead of people admitting that we know next to nothing about reality.Instead of people admitting that we dont even know where we come from,where we are and we why we are here,their verbal assaults of ridicule and denial take front and center stage,just immature ways for most people to ignore the brutal truths they dont want to see and would rather not know...

That's the problem with delusional minds. They think they are "deep" but really, they are extremely illogical and have no concept of reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

the reason people get upset is because they are getting frustrated, not because you are lifting the veil, but because you are being childish, arrogant and selfish.

people have tried to provide you with reason, logic and proof. you dismiss everything close your eyes and ears and yell out nah nah nah i cant hear you nah nah nah every one is wrong i am right nah nah nah.

you may have removed your rose glasses, but unfortunately you have gone too far and replaced it with rainbow glasses. you are NOT the genius you claim to be, im starting to believe these non-fiction books you have read are NOT actually genuine non-fiction books and really just speculative books from authors like david icke and the sheep that follow him without question (even though they claim they question everything else)

you sir really need to take a rest from conspiracy theories, im surprised you dont believe your "wife and children" are not paid actors trying to lull you into a sense of family. it wont be long before you do though, isnt that what tptb want from everyone? not think about what they plan to do but just live your lives with your family..

have you noticed your "wife" always gets mad when she cant see your reasons behind your theories? and you still call her "your wife"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Don't flatter yourself. You're not that smart or important. Your ability (such as it is) lies more towards the annoying, rather than anything close to the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Moon landing hoax-Some believe that humans never went to space at all > rationalwiki.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Moon landing hoax-Some believe that humans never went to space at all > rationalwiki.org...

From your own link....

While there are small evidences that they claim makes their case, these are easily explained, and overwhelmed by the body of evidence that we have, indeed, been to space and left trash on the Moon just as at the top of Everest.

Embarrassing.

Remember, it's called rationalwiki. You aren't going to find anything arguing your case there!
Gee, I wonder why?
edit on 4-24-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I never claimed the entire link was "pro-hoax" i just posted it because its filled with interesting facts,theories and claims...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This link is filled with multitudes of photographic evidence of a lunar landing hoax and contains massive amounts of evidence and videos revealing nasa airbrushing techniques...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What????

Oh man! I need to file a complaint somewhere! This is really ticking me off!

I mean, apparently I'm part of a HUGE conspiracy since I'm a amateur astronomer with my own telescopes and equipment.....and NO ONE has come out to threaten me and my family, and NO ONE has come to pay me off!

SOMEONE owes me a heck of a LOT of backpay!!!

I'll show them! I'll not speak another word of what I've seen and can verify with my own two eyes my entire life!

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join