Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

BLOC LOOK AT THE TRAGEDY FROM YOUR OWN EYES...
THAT IS PART OF THE SPACE PROGRAM AND LOOKS VERY REAL TO ME...
PEOPLE WITNESSED IT... FILM FOOTAGE ETC.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

YES A POSSIBILITY .. HOORAY THANX, BLOC LOOK AT IT THAT WAY AS WELL..
NOT YOUR ONE SIDED AFFAIR OF THINGS..

YES THAT COULD BE ANOTHER ANGLE TO LOOK AT IT.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

It is much more likely than anything he is saying.

They are teaching people to ignore critical thinking and facts, by making them feel like they are critically thinking.

And taking your money while they are at it!

Very sneaky

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

yeah i know both as bad THEY both take your money one way or another but so does your average person. charlatans use theories and make wild claims to sell books and get the sheep following etc.

facts are the government have to keep up with the bad people
when thieves invent a way to get around stuff

SO THE GOVERNMENT MUST INVENT NEW WAYS TO TACKLE THEM ETC.

IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE BLOC.......

EXAMPLE IF THIEVES DO GET AROUND THINGS LIKE THEY ARE AT THE MOMENT, THEN SO THE GOVERNMENT MUST ACT SO THEY COME OUT WITH LETS MONITOR EVERYTHING AS IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL KEEP US TEN STEPS AHEAD OF THE CRIMINALS. : ENTER ICKE AND CO.

*ICKE* CAN AUTOMATICALLY START TO SAY THINGS LIKE TPTB WILL BE WATCHING YOU AND THEY WILL DO THIS AND THAT MAKING CLAIMS THE IMAGINATION BOGGLES.. THE SHEEPLE REACT WITH YOU ARE RIGHT ICKE .. BUT IF YOU MENTION ONLY THE DOWN SIDE YOU WILL GET SHEEPLE SAYING THAT... ooh and the queen mother is a dragon WTF. "No proof just a family line that does NOT PROVE THAT THEY SPECIFICALLY AND I QUOTE ARE LIZARDS"... REPTILES WHATEVER..

CHECK OUT THE SHEEPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT SHAPESHIFTERS WERE CHANGING ON YOUTUBE VIDS.LMAO................... PARANOIA PETS OF ICKE.. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SHEEPLE THOUGHT THAT WAS TRUE WERE YOU ONE OF THEM BLOC?.

P.S LONG LIVE THE MEMORIES OF THE CHALLENGER AND COLUMBIA ..

WHAT WOULD I DO WELL I WOULD TAKE EVERY STEP TO COMBAT CRIME.
IF IN THE POSTION OF SAY A LEADER OR SUCH. YEAH I WOULD..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
bloc why is it that all the sheeple blame the government for everything.

Is not your average human capable of murder or greed like tptb
wake up man stop blaming the government for everything .
ooh and according to you it seems that your charlatans are immune to lying
remember if it is all an illusion like you claim as fact then your wizards are b s as well.

So it brings us to the basics and that is follow your own path trust your own instincts and not those of others..

if i were to aim a gun to your head would you trust that the bullet is not real and stand there?
or would you move ?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
bloc can i turn you away from the dark side ?
can your eyes be opened ?
can you ever stop accepting fantasy as fact?
will you shun the wizards ?
will you go by the facts first?
bloc will you ever accept that we wen't into space ?

whats the chances of this happening
bloc by the way you still have not answerd my question

IF 2012 COMES TO PASS WITHOUT NO CATASTROPHE WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR TUNE THEN?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
We dont really know where they are.

Yes, we do, we know where they are for a number of reasons including but not limited to, the fact that independent stations including amateurs download beacon image data from the spacecraft using its orbital data and the fact that the spacecraft sees the positions of the planets relative to the stars and those images confirm its position in space. Far away from earth. Those are images you previously claimed were real and showed a "blast from Venus due to a super volcano" on the planet.

We dont know for sure if they even exist.

Yes, we do, you pretend not to, but you previously pretended to not only know that they were real, but pretended to know that they showed a "blast from Venus." Huh, guess that conspiracy got boring for you so you decided to move on to more ridiculous fare, even if it contradicted your previous claims.

Because in reality,like most everything else,the only reason we think they are up there in outer space,is because thats where tptb are telling us to think they are

Wrong, for the reasons outlined above.

We think what they want us to think and we know what they want us to know and we believe what they want us to believe...But not me,thats for sure...

It's clear that you don't actually believe what you claim to believe.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"It is like a finger pointing towards the MOON don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all heavenly glory..."

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We dont really know where they are.

Or maybe we do. Do you know where you are?

SOURCE

They give us images like these:

and

IMAGE SOURCE

What we have above is considered evidence to rational people. If you distrust the source then please present a rational explanation as to how this is faked. Keep in mind these images can not come from Earth based telescopes or LEO telescopes. Also the data transmitted from these satellites are available to anyone with the necessary equipment BEFORE NASA even has a chance to alter anything.

As for the rest of your post

We dont know for sure if they even exist.Because in reality,like most everything else,the only reason we think they are up there in outer space,is because thats where tptb are telling us to think they are and its as plain and simple as that.We think what they want us to think and we know what they want us to know and we believe what they want us to believe...But not me,thats for sure...

Think what you like... or you could learn what is real.

ETA: ngchunter's post wasn't there when I started this reply. Guess I need to learn to work faster.

edit on 23-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If i'm wrong,then why does the above link say that the exosphere is the last layer of earths atmosphere before outer space?

oh o

en.wikipedia.org...

nearly 170 geosynchronous satelites that orbit earth 35,000km away, some with location information too.

*shock* man made objects in space (even from your own definition), whodathunkit?
edit on 23-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

They were not in outer space and so whats your point? Disasters and tragedies have always happened and they always will as long as humans exist...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

If they are real images,they could have easily been photographed or filmed from earths surface,from a mountain top observatory,or from low earth orbit,by telescopes employing high powered,state of the art technology,or even secret technology...

And the so called amature astronomers,who are supposedly allowed to casually tap into nasa projects, government controlled satellites and their incoming signals and obtain their vital information whenever they want to..Hmmmm?...That sounds like another conspiracy all to itself...
edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If they are real images,they could have easily been photographed or filmed from earths surface,from a mountain top observatory,or from low earth orbit,by telescopes employing high powered,state of the art technology,or even secret technology...

And the so called amature astronomers,who are supposedly allowed to casually tap into nasa projects, government controlled satellites and their incoming signals and obtain their vital information whenever they want to..Hmmmm?...That sounds like another conspiracy all to itself...

how about this film blocula?? it even has "UFO's" in them woooooowowooooo, this must be one hell of a high mountain or observatory lolololololololololol

borrowed from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

incase the youtube link doesnt work
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I have come to the conclusion that you will keep making claims, no matter how ridiculous, just as long as you don't have to admit you are wrong.

Unfortunately for you, there is a launch video of STEREO.

Once again proven wrong.
You must have a very hard time interacting with people in the real world.
edit on 4-24-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I wonder what the aliens flying those ufos were doing? and those ufos might even be remote controlled, pilotless drones or even robotic craft pre-programmed to fly here,or actually able to fly themselves here.Maybe they were changing the film in their hologram projector? the next reel in their "keep the human minds trapped in our illusion" movie we look at and live in all day and night...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

I wonder what the aliens flying those ufos were doing? and those ufos might even be remote controlled, pilotless drones or even robotic craft pre-programmed to fly here,or actually able to fly themselves here.Maybe they were changing the film in their hologram projector? the next reel in their "keep the human minds trapped in our illusion" movie we look at and live in all day and night...

so its real video footage than?

we did see an astronaut on the shuttle in space than?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

They were not in outer space and so whats your point? Disasters and tragedies have always happened and they always will as long as humans exist...

"MY POINT IS YOU DISRESPECT THE DEAD..
ILL ASK AGAIN WILL YOOOO BEEEE WILLING TO TELL THE ASTRONAUTS FAMILIES THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN..... THERE YOU ARE THERES MY POIN'T......"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You know what's a bit annoying? (only a little, so don't get "your" hopes up, any 'future' Internet trolls)....with "plans".......)......

.....what is a bit annoying is......NOTHING ever written on the Internet goes away.

This means that EVERY 'troll' who has ever infested the "Web" has left a "mark"....a taint, a stain........and, THAT is a disservice to reality, facts, and (in most cases, once you peel off all of the layers of obfuscation), common sense.....

This sort of "trolling" behavior, as SEEN and commented on and documented in many places, to include many Internet Forums.......not singling "anyone" here, just stating facts......

....this sort of "trolling" behavior will (hopefully) be fully....and COMPLETELY recognized for the travesty that it is, as future Internet (or, 'whatever it may be termed' in years to come) users and readers are smarter, and more aware, with every continuing generation of people who are born, and are smarter....SMARTER!!......than those who preceded them!

(EDIT)....because, this FITS appropriately, to the ^ ^ ^ above:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

(Hope This Helps!!).........
edit on Tue 24 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

YOU HAVE NO PROOOOOOOOOF THE ONLY PROOF YOU HAVE IS YOUR CERTIFIABLY *INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE* .. HAVE YOU MET THE THESE TPTB NOOOO. HAVE YOU MET DAVID ICKE NOOOO.
SO YOU CAN ONLY GUESS AT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW THEN..IF YOUR DAUGHTER LOST HER LIFE ON THAT SHUTTLE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT WOULD YOOO.... YOU WILL IGNORE THIS POST 2TYPICAL WHEN FACED WITH THE TRUTH..."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Wrong for the reasons I already outlined and you ignored.

When you've fallen to the level that amateur astronomers, regular citizens, are part of the "conspiracy," you really have gone off the deep end of paranoia and insanity and there is no hope for you. Luckily for you, you don't even believe in the things you say, so you're not actually insane, but there's still no hope for you.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join