It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tek00n0

So I sprinted into the house limping on my broke foot

sprint and limp wtf LMAO.

Whats that saying ooh yes ... don't run before you can walk.....

Or limp...

Sorry buddy but you asked for that one..
edit on 23-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

If he'd only realized you can't break a hologram he wouldn't have had to limp.

Beware the plasma missiles from the Venusians! They are real but we are not?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

These venusians or whatever they are called cannot aim straight..

*sigh* super advanced my a*se..

Is this blocs claim again ...?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
"Transtrollers roblocs in disguise..."

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

These venusians or whatever they are called cannot aim straight.. *sigh* super advanced my a*se.. Is this blocs claim again ...?

Unfortunately....yes, unless he was joking. I have no reason to think he was.

READ THIS THREAD

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Blocy answer me this, If we as you say have never been into space, keep following here bloc and our telescopes are rigged and every thing we see is an illusion then why are your venusions real?
who knows they are there, who told you bloc

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by choos

Doent matter to me if their charging 20 million dollars,or 20 cents,that so called space station should be called a low earth orbit station,because its not in outer space,its only around 220 miles high,which is nowhere near being within outer space...

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earths atmosphere and extends upwards and outwards from 310 miles to 620 miles and is the last layer before outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Wrong again. Have you failed to read the links I have provided to you?
Why do you continuously ignore them?

I sincerely hope one day to see you banned for such blatant trolling and promotion of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by UnlimitedSky

People keep saying here that theres no temperature in space and they are plainly and simply wrong > imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Much learning to do you have, young blochead.

Space, although not a perfect vacuum, is close enough to being one.

Matter has temperature. Temperature is caused by the heat given off by the speed of matter's molecules.

Space itself does not have a temperature. If a human were to enter space, we would perceive that lack of heat as being "cold," but you can not measure the temperature of space, as once again, space is a vacuum that does not have a temperature.

Please stop with your ignorance. It is extremely annoying. And now I think you are just arguing for the sake of argument.
edit on 4-23-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

These venusians or whatever they are called cannot aim straight..

*sigh* super advanced my a*se..

Is this blocs claim again ...?

Those unruly trouble making venusian children,they sure have a pretty good aim with their sling shots, everytime an asteroid slams into earth,but they need a little more practice aiming with their wrist rockets, everytime they pick up a dirty snowball,dip it in napalm,set it on fire and shoot another comet in our direction, they just cant seem to nail earth very often with a comet,they must be angry at their parents giving too much attention to their pet project earth and never having enough time for them...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by choos

Doent matter to me if their charging 20 million dollars,or 20 cents,that so called space station should be called a low earth orbit station,because its not in outer space,its only around 220 miles high,which is nowhere near being within outer space...

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earths atmosphere and extends upwards and outwards from 310 miles to 620 miles and is the last layer before outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

I sincerely hope one day to see you banned for such blatant trolling and promotion of ignorance.
If i'm wrong,then why does the above link say that the exosphere is the last layer of earths atmosphere before outer space?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by choos

If i'm wrong,then why does the above link say that the exosphere is the last layer of earths atmosphere before outer space?

Read the god damn link!
news.softpedia.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

These venusians or whatever they are called cannot aim straight.. *sigh* super advanced my a*se.. Is this blocs claim again ...?

Unfortunately....yes, unless he was joking. I have no reason to think he was.

READ THIS THREAD

Looks like he was being just as serious as he is now, even though those claims directly contradict his current claims. So which is it bloc? Does Venus throw off a "super volcano" every time it enters or leaves the STEREO HI-1 field of view, or is STEREO a hoax because man-made spacecraft can't survive in space beyond earth's atmosphere?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

For the purpose of saving your OP it doesn't matter if you extend the "line" of outer space to 100,000 miles. You called out all of the following:

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down... We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing... We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down... Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown... And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

You're stuck with that until you concede.

STEREO and SOHO are far into anyone's definition of outer space, you can't "debunk" them.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

everytime they pick up a dirty snowball,dip it in napalm,set it on fire and shoot another comet in our direction

No fire in space. The flames just freeze and turn to flamedust, right?

You got a link for that self directed anger babble yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

STEREO and SOHO are far into anyone's definition of outer space, you can't "debunk" them.

We dont really know where they are.We dont know for sure if they even exist.Because in reality,like most everything else,the only reason we think they are up there in outer space,is because thats where tptb are telling us to think they are and its as plain and simple as that.We think what they want us to think and we know what they want us to know and we believe what they want us to believe...But not me,thats for sure...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

We dont really know where they are.We dont know for sure if they even exist.Because in reality,like most everything else,the only reason we think they are up there in outer space,is because thats what tptb are telling us to think and its as plain and simple as that.We know what they want us to know and we think what they want us to think and we believe what they want us to believe...Not me,thats for sure...

Why do you keep saying "WE?"

I am afraid it is just you who rejects reality, and uses the crutch of the elusive, but ever present ominous "TPTB" as an excuse for anything that proves you wrong.
edit on 4-23-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I use the word we,because obviously,whatever tptb are saying,they're not just telling one person, they're telling everyone and so i use the word we...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have no proof of "TPTB"

They are a mythical force that you buy into by reading too much conspiracy material.
By doing this, you are doing the same thing that you claim the people who accept reality are doing.

Only NASA is much more reliable than a fringe conspiracy website full of nutjobs and schizophrenic ramblings.

BTW, why do you choose to ignore the posts that prove you wrong, and reply to others?
Did you read the article that I have linked you to multiple times that proved you wrong?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
bloc i know how charlatans sway you ...
people are getting away with murder rapists child molesters hackers terrorists muggers murderers ..

how about looking at the governments side of things for once ..but you won't will you..
if the government announces chips maybe just maybe they can stop alot of the above from happening..

THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN AND IF IT DOES THE JOB AND MY CHILDREN ARE SAFER AND IT PREVENTS CRIME THEN YEAH LETS GIVE IT A SHOT.. IF NOT THEN THE SHEEPLE WHO FOLLOW DAVID ICKE WILL CONTINUE TO BE DUMBED DOWN!..

MENTION CHIP AND ICKE JUMPS ON THE BANDWAGON WITH THEY ARE DOING THIS THEY WILL DO THAT.
HE KNOWS IT'S FOR THE BEST BUT HE CANNOT LOSE AS HE [ONLY MENTIONS THE DOWNSIDES]
AND MAKES ALOT OF MONEY AND PUBLICITY AND GAINS SHEEPLE LIKE YOU WHO WON'T LOOK AT ALL ANGLES.
BUT YOU BLOC ARE A SHEEPLE WHO WILL NOT UNDERSTAND MY WORDS..
I CAN DO WHAT ICKE DOES I COULD SAY THE CHIP WILL INFRINGE ON YOUR PRIVACY ETC
MAKE YOU ANGRY AT THE GOVERNMENT.. MAKE YOU FOLLOW ME LIKE LITTLE BO PEEP SHEEP.
I WORKED IT OUT THERE PLAN THESE CHARLATANS CLEVER CLEVER........

THE FUTURE YOUR CHILD GETS A CHIP SHE GOES MISSING WELL THEY WILL FIND HER.
THE FUTURE CHIP DON'T HAPPEN BUDDY BOY YOU WATCH THE CRIME FLOWWWW!!
MAYBE IT WON'T BE LIKE A CHIP INSIDE I DON'T KNOW BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND SOON..I GOT NOTHING TO HIDE HAVE YOOOOO????. LET THEM MONITOR EVERYTHING SO WHAT
IF THEY CAN INTERCEPT AND PREVENT ANYTHING THEN IM GAME...

MUGGERS BEATING UP OLD LADIES RAPISTS WANDERING AROUND ETC ...

THE PEOPLE HAVE PUSHED TPTB TO ACT SOON ANYWAY.

MY BET IS THE CHARLATANS ARE THE BAD GUYS.. AS WELL.
A REVOLOUTION YOU WANT OK BLOC SEE WHAT HAPPENS LOOTERS ETC.
PEOPLE RUNNING RIOT ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK STYLE..

THE CHARLATANS TELL YOU THE BAD SIDE TO SWAY YOU INTO THEIR WAY OF THINKING...

I WILL LEAVE YOU A WHILE TO PONDER IT.. THINK WELL BLOC...
SNAP OUT OF IT LIKE I DID PLZ...

SO BLOC SHALL WE CARRY ON THE WAY WE ARE OR IF YOU HAD THE MEANS TO PREVENT CRIME
YOU WOULD BE LABELED TPTB .. NASA HAS TOLD ME WE WENT INTO SPACE GUESS WOT I BELIEVE
THEM KNOW WHY WELL THERE IS PROOF. WHAT DOES ICKE CLAIM ...
LET ME SEE THEORIES .. NO ICKE NOT GOOD ENOUGH BUT HEY BLOC WILL FOLLOW YOU BLINDLY.
YES THE GOVERNMENT DOSENT ALLWAYS TELL THE TRUTH BUT WE ALL LIE NOBODIES PERFECT.
CHARLATANS HANG ON TO THEORIES AND ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT LYING..LOL.
YEAH I HAVE IT ON GOOD INFORMATION THAT EVERYONE WILL SOON BE CATEGORIZED AND
GUESS WHAT THE WHEAT WILL BE SEPERATED FROM THE CHAFF.. HOPEFULLY THE FEMUR CAMPS
WILL BE FULL OF PEDOS AND THE LIKES ALL READY FOR EXTERMINATION...
I GOT YOU THERE BLOC COME ON ADMIT IT IT MAKES SENSE AS MUCH AS THE CHARLATANS CLAIMS.. THE WORLD WILL BE CLEANSED OF THE BAD.. AT LEAST LOOK AT IT FROM BOTH SIDES LIKE I AND OTHERS HAVE....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Did you ever think that the whole "david icke," charlatan "truth movement" in itself could be a psy op by your beloved "TPTB" in order to dumb down its followers?

UH OH!

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join