It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by blocula
What?... Its more than obvious to me,there are numerous things that nasa,the military and their government has told us and showed us that i think are blatant deceptions and total lies,so why would i,why should i believe those things that i think they are intentionally force feeding us and purposefully lying to us about?

The sheeples own wool has been pulled very firmly over their eyes and wrapped around their heads so tightly, that its closing off their minds,so they robotically accept what nasa shows them as reality and the things that nasa tells them they automatically take at face value...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You have absolutely no proof that any of NASAs claims are false,
And you,or anyone else cant prove beyond all shadows of doubt that nasa put astronauts into outer space and on moon during 1969-72,because the only event that people saw with and through their own eyes were giant saturn rockets blasting off into the sky, thats it and everything else was seen by us through the lenses of nasa cameras and even the so called return capsules floating in the ocean were most likely dropped into the ocean by parachute from high flying b-52's or military cargo planes,with the airplane pilots paid to look and act like astronauts already in them,or with the low earth orbit nauts on board nearby aircraft carriers waiting to be placed in those capsules,before the nasa and government controlled news and media cameras started rolling...
edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

even the so called return capsules floating in the ocean were most likely dropped into the ocean by parachute from high flying b-52's or military cargo planes,with the airplane pilots paid to look and act like astronauts already in them,or with the low earth orbit nauts on board nearby aircraft carriers waiting to be placed in those capsules,before the nasa and government controlled news and media cameras started rolling...

LMAO "most likely"
That part cracks me up. You have evidence for all of these highly ridiculous claims, right? Because there is plenty of third party evidence supporting the Apollo 11 mission!

The Bochum Observatory director (Professor Heinz Kaminski) was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and U.S. space agencies.[30]

A compilation of sightings appeared in "Observations of Apollo 11" in Sky and Telescope magazine, November 1969, pp. 358–359.

The Madrid Apollo Station, part of the Deep Space Network, built in Fresnedillas, near Madrid, Spain tracked Apollo 11.[31]

Goldstone Tracking Station in California tracked Apollo 11.[32]

At Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, the telescope was used to observe the mission, as it was used years previously for Sputnik.[33] At the same time, Jodrell Bank scientists were tracking the unmanned Soviet spacecraft Luna 15, which was trying to land on the Moon.[34] In July 2009, Jodrell released some recordings they made.[35]

Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and in the command module.[36] Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Heinz Kaminski (see above), in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the capsule communicator in Houston and the associated Quindar tones heard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the earth.[30][37]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

....in order for the entire SPACE PROGRAM to be, as "claimed" a 'deception'....then the ENTIRE AIRLINE industry would be, to!!

I'm not really sure why your mentioning the airline industry? but rest assured,no airplanes have ever flown into outer space,wether they were commercial,military of experimental aircraft and the space shuttles,that should have been called (low earth orbit shuttles) have never been into outer space either...

As has already been pointed out to you, low earth orbit is still outer space, as space begins 73 miles above Earth. Why do you choose to ignore facts and scientific evidence?

news.softpedia.com...

Please tell us why low earth orbit is NOT space. I would love to hear it.

I take it this post will be ignored just like many other posts that completely destroy all of your ridiculous claims.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Also Mr. Blocula, here is an article from Novosti-Kosmonavtiki (News of Astronautics) that tells us how the Soviets listened and watched the American Apollo missions to the moon.

www.novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru...

The link is obviously in Russian but here is the link which contains the rough translation.

www.bautforum.com...

Excerpt:

We "saw", As Americans Sat down on the Moon...
E.Molotov specially For " News of astronautics "

Whether clause(article) of the participant of events of 30-years prescription of E.P.Molotova offered(suggested) to readers throws light on unknown pages of " lunar race " and finally closes a ridiculous question " there Were Americans on the Moon? "

Has passed more than 30 years since as the most expensive race between S-U and the U-S-A for superiority(championship) in landing the person to the Moon has been developed(unwrapped). Who has won this race of prestige - it is known. Many events have taken place for this time...

Process of competition was repeatedly described both American, and the Russian party(side). It is represented to us interesting to tell about one of it(him) of earlier not shined(covered) episodes.

Programs of preparation of landing of the person on the Moon in the USSR (flight УР-500 - Л-1, landing (planting) Ð?-1 - Л-3) and in the USA ("Apollo") were conducted in parallel, and super-iority (championship) had powerful political value. The Soviet management (manual) paid the big attention to a state of affairs with realization of the lunar program both in S-U, and in America. For the objective control over performance of the American program the secretary of the Central Committee of the CPSU D.F.Ustinov supervising the defensive industry of the country, at the end of 1967 has entrusted main designer Ð Ð?ИИ КП (at that time SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE - 885) M.S.Rjazanskomu to develop a special control radio engineering complex with which help it would be possible to accept signals from the American spacecrafts of the program "Apollo", making flight of the Moon and landing(planting) to its(her) surface.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

OH????

LOL!

......the so called return capsules floating in the ocean were most likely dropped into the ocean by parachute from high flying b-52's .....

...TYPYFIES ignorance.

The 'point' of ATS is to "deny ignorance"!!!!

WoW!!

To further paraphrase from the film 'Forrest Gump'

"Troll is as Troll does'....

.....'nuff.....we're DONE, here..........move along, move along......
edit on Sun 22 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Did you or any one else see the space capsules re-entering through the earths atmosphere with your own eyes? All i remember seeing was footage filmed from the decks of american naval ships showing the capsule floating in the ocean,with the astronauts climbing out of them,or already out of them...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have seen you produce no facts just assumptions so far bloc sorry mate.

Another thing you know what they say about assumptions .........

they are the mother of all fu*k ups..

You have followed david icke like a lost sheep for far to long ..

2012 is gonna shock everyone because it will be the time when the charlatans will be debunked YES!.
wanna know how well you will see ......

When 2012 comes and goes and we are still here, then will you believe me that charlatans are liars.
look at the money they stand to make this year with all the food stock ups..let alone in past 5 years..

Conspiracy sells !!! there is money to be made by tptb and charlatans..
I say again go with facts to prove your claims...
yes conspiracies exist , but not our space program being a conspiracy ..i don't buy it as the evidence is overwhelming .!

keep an eye on the stockmarket by the way..

They have made millions out of this 2012 thing, sheeple the wool is closed over your eyes..

YOU HAVE BEEN TRICKED .. to part with your money.....haha. suckers. By your own bunkers PMSL.

edit on 22-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey blocula, why are you ignoring my fact-laden posts?

Don't you have any sort of intelligent rebuttal to the facts I have presented?

As expected, you have run away when faced with reality! I do not see why you continue to do this unless you are a troll, of course.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Charlatan comments, they use quite alot..

[The government have been lying to us the aliens are here..] - wtf proof mr narrator

[The government knew about the aliens ] - again proof.

[In roswell where the aliens landed the government covered it up.] PROOOOOOF PLZ.

The sheeple are getting dumbed down tptb wan't you to get wrapped up in it all

That way they can carry on testing new aircraft etc

While the charlatans get richer and recieve more attention .....

bloc you may think that you are getting awakened but you are not
the ones that will be awakend will be the ones that suss these charlatans out and realize that they have been lied to.. and been taken for a ride all this time ...

Listen bloc ill say it once again, when 2012 comes and we are still here alot of people will hopefully ditch these witch doctors for good.. If we are still here I am going to email them all and speak my mind...

SUMMARY : WHEN IT COMES TO PASS AND WE ARE STILL HERE WILL THE SHEEPLE STILL FOLLOW THE SHEPERD, WILL HIS OR HERS FLOCK STILL BE DUMBED DOWN BY THE CHARLATANS THAT BE?
WILL YOU BE ONE OF THEM?.
OR WILL YOU BE THE AWAKEND ONE AND LISTEN TO YOUR OWN INSTINCTS...
LOOK AT THE FACTS ON THESE MAGICIANS FIRST BEFORE YOU FOLLOW..
VON DANIKEN IS A LIAR GOT FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS CAVE HE SAYS AND DESCRIBES IS UTTER B S
HOAGLAND AND CO AGAIN TRIED TO HAVE HIS MATE COMMITED....

I will not go into detail about them as i think everyone knows their lies and is public knowledge that they are
but people will still follow them... aliens landed i knew my government was lying as hoagland said so ..
hoagland says use paypal LMAO .. theres your first clue sherbloc .

They are even selling magic wands to ward off aliens for 2012 looooool wtf... charging people 250 $ for them..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by ProudBird

Did you or any one else see the space capsules re-entering through the earths atmosphere with your own eyes? All i remember seeing was footage filmed from the decks of american naval ships showing the capsule floating in the ocean,with the astronauts climbing out of them,or already out of them...

Just as I thought. A moon hoaxer who is not capable of doing any research!

Here's a video so you can see it with your own eyes, too!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Did you or any one else see the space capsules re-entering through the earths atmosphere with your own eyes?

This pilot says he did

Qantas pilot Frank Brown saw the re-entry of Apollo 11 from a Boeing 707 near the Gilbert and Ellice Islands (today Kiribati and Tuvalu, respectively). Colin Mackellar provides details in his Honeysuckle Creek site. Particularly noteworthy are the MP3 audio from Australian news coverage including Capt. Brown's live description of the re-entry and an article from the Sydney Sun-Herald with a photograph of Capt. Brown and his description, including the disintegration of the jettisoned service module.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Yes i have noticed that ..
Yes it's true i have given him a hard time with my questions, but what does one expect when one claims the challenger astronauts
who tragically died are part of this hoax...
with no facts for this claim ..
I think he knows it's game over with this thread maybe..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Oh yes, the game has been over since 1969.

Some people can not accept reality, though.
Oh well. I guess we just have to keep bringing logic to the table so no one believes this bs!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Exactly , bloc falls into the catergory as one of them that does not look at the facts or see if there is any ..
he skips it all dosen't do the research and takes it all face value ...

I can remember i did not know alot as a child about this stuff so i got wrapped up in their claims as i did not know different being 9 but now that i got older and of course the power to look up things now on the net etc
I was slowly released from the spell .. I felt groomed by the b s.

Yes it was hard at first as it was always much enjoyable to think Stories like this are true what with the fantasy world to escape into ..
Now though, i look at things in a different light and look and research and study things ..

Yeah there is some conspiracies..out there yes but do not bloc blame it all on tptb. And by the way i am not buying the space program is a hoax ...
That's child's play to even suggest it.. It is high school stuff and losing the plot to pink floyd on acid talking utter twaddle . wake up bloc wake up....

edit on 22-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc, I gotta call you on this

So what if i think the moon and the sun are holograms.I also think that outerspace and our entire reality might also be holograms,intentionally projected holographic illusions.

No you don't think that. If you did you wouldn't say the following things, would you?

what really needs to be done is to view photographs and film taken of the sun taken years apart and taken from beyond the earths atmosphere and thats how we'll be able to see and know if somethings really going on with everyones nuclear mother up there in outer space...

And this POST

You and i,everything around us,everything within us and even the earth itself,were all born from out of a star we call the sun and someday all will return to her nuclear womb...

All that will remain of humanity is our deep space probes,drifting through the void of ancient light,to be found by the members of some alien civilization,who will not be able to find the origin of those probes,because the earth will have been swallowed by the sun and be gone forever...

These posts alone indicate to me that you don't even believe the premise of your own OP in this thread much less the holographic Space illusion bunk. Start shootin' straight, there's plenty more where this came from.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

....in order for the entire SPACE PROGRAM to be, as "claimed" a 'deception'....then the ENTIRE AIRLINE industry would be, to!!

I'm not really sure why your mentioning the airline industry? but rest assured,no airplanes have ever flown into outer space,wether they were commercial,military of experimental aircraft and the space shuttles,that should have been called (low earth orbit shuttles) have never been into outer space either...

As has already been pointed out to you, low earth orbit is still outer space, as space begins 73 miles above Earth. Why do you choose to ignore facts and scientific evidence?

As i have already pointed out,73 miles is nowhere near outer space and the so called space shuttles and astronauts,are actually low earth orbit shuttles and low earth orbit nauts,because neither one of them has ever gone into outer space...

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earth's atmosphere and extends upwards and outwards from 310 miles to 620 miles and is the last layer before outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

why are you making such a large fuss over LEO? what exactly makes LEO so much more different than outer space?

everything required to go into outer space will be required to reach a low earth orbit.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by blocula

Blocula. You are empathic you say correct? I have a challenge for you. Ever heard of shared dreaming? When both of you focus on a well known place and meet in dreams. I challenge you to meet me at the staue of liberty Tonight in your dreams. I will be the man in red shorts and glasses. If i See you tonight or within the week there I will beleive you are able to do what you say. As far as being empathic/psychic.

The "We never went theory" is becoming another sheeple thing, they needed a leader to get it going and now the sheeples who can't count go for it. Alien Invasion imprinting on Fox, I gotta go. Scat scat. (A) Bloc seek help there is clearly something wrong with you.
edit on 22-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

As i have already pointed out,73 miles is nowhere near outer space and the so called space shuttles and astronauts,are actually low earth orbit shuttles and low earth orbit nauts,because neither one of them has ever gone into outer space...

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earth's atmosphere and extends upwards and outwards from 310 miles to 620 miles and is the last layer before outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

Scientists at the University of Calgary, NASA, and a $422,000 dollar investment on this project seem to highly disagree with you, if you would read the link I provided instead of ignore it!

news.softpedia.com...
news.softpedia.com...
news.softpedia.com...
news.softpedia.com...
news.softpedia.com...

There, I made sure you couldn't miss it.

That is where outer space starts.
Please tell me why it matters if it is within the Earth's orbit, as I have already asked!

You seem to ignore a WHOLE LOT of posts. Probably because you sound completely insane!

By your line of logic, the moon is not in outer space either, because it is stuck in the Earth/sun's orbit!
HURR DURRRR

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Why? because being in low earth orbit,is not being in outer space and the so called space stations, space shuttles and astronauts in those space stations and shuttles,in reality,should be called low earth orbit stations,low earth orbit shuttles and low earth orbit nauts,because none of them ever went into outer space...

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earths atmosphere and extends upwards and outwards from 310 miles to 620 miles and is the last layer before outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join