It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Its not too difficult separating nasa's wheat from nasa's chaff,when it comes to noticing and realizing their obvious truths and their blatant lies and force fed deceptions...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

So you finally admit you are selective about the information you choose to believe and disbelieve!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Its not too difficult separating nasa's wheat from nasa's chaff,when it comes to noticing and realizing their obvious truths and their blatant lies and force fed deceptions...

So you finally admit you are selective about the information you choose to believe and disbelieve!
What?... Its more than obvious to me,there are numerous things that nasa,the military and their government has told us and showed us that i think are blatant deceptions and total lies,so why would i,why should i believe those things that i think they are intentionally force feeding us and purposefully lying to us about?

The sheeples own wool has been pulled very firmly over their eyes and wrapped around their heads so tightly, that its closing off their minds,so they robotically accept what nasa shows them as reality and the things that nasa tells them they automatically take at face value...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

What?... Its more than obvious to me,there are numerous things that nasa,the military and their government has told us and showed us that i think are blatant deceptions and total lies,so why would i,why should i believe those things that i think they are intentionally force feeding us and purposefully lying to us about?

The sheeples own wool has been pulled very firmly over their eyes and wrapped around their heads so tightly, that its closing off their minds,so they robotically accept what nasa shows them as reality and the things that nasa tells them they automatically take at face value...

You have absolutely no proof that any of NASAs claims are false, nor have you even attempted to add anything other than conjecture and biased opinion. Everything is overwhelmingly backed by scientific, engineering, photo, and video evidence. It is up to YOU to disprove it. It has nothing to do with what you "think." All of your claims have repeatedly been torn apart. Because you have no proof, "separating NASAs wheat from the chaff" is being selective in order to fit your bias. Either NASA lies about everything, or they do not. You can not pick what the "real truths are" just as long as it fits your point of view. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You read about conspiracies so much that you have lost touch with facts and reality! You constantly change your story and flip flop your position repeatedly. You can not remain consistent. Numerous contradictions have been made on your end, which tells me you desperately grasp for straws just so you do not have to admit you are wrong!
edit on 4-21-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

I heard some people on the net,ex astronauts n stuff,say,they already went too mars,besides,the government has technology we don't even know about,secret technology,ever seen battleship? the japanese hit out with a radical invention in that,they call the "art of war",wouldnt surprise me if it could actually be done,cos it sounds plausible...and that's just some nugget with a pen spittin that out,imagine it was a real scientist? imagine what they do have,that film producers haven't thought of? i'd say a scientist group has more knowledge than a guy with a pen,don't you agree? and it's a common "non debateable fact" nowadays,that ufo's do exist,i know,cos ive personally seen a few,as have a lot of my neighbours and friends in my area in scotland,they are very common here,so much so,we don't bother looking anymore,they are boring now...and no one listens cos it's apparently..."ridiculous?" even though the top governments have recntly admitted they know they are real,and dont know what they are,so if thats the case(which it is,cos nothing moves as fast as the things we see here)
then these things have been monitored so closely,they have been copied in some form,maybe even like i think it was you who said,guided us along the way...if not,then they belong too the governments of the world,which isnt surprising,since the 1930's the powers that be have known the secret too travelling at the speed of light,thanks too our ancestor's leaving us messages all over the place,but specifically,the great pyramid,which left a message "FOR ALL NATIONS TOO SEE!" right next too a bunch of mathematical equations that were looked at and proved the speed of light was possible...not under it,not slowing down near it..."AT the speed of light!",so if our ancestors knew this,maybe they went too space,which adds up when you look at the recent cover up of an ancient ship,roughly 3000 years old,on the moon,with a frickin human in it!!! (and it looked like a crossbreed of mayan,aztec and egyptian) dot in the middle of the fore head and all...monoliths 10 miles high in the moon? dont you think a thing of such perfect shape and form is definetly not natural,and even if it was,why hasnt it been smashed too bits by meteorites over countless millenia! i have seen amazing stories on the internet,there today,gone tommorow,why??? why you ask??? especially since some of them were my friends and had great channels full of stuff,and suddenly...poof!!! gone!!! channel and all,within 24 hours of airing things like,real alien footage,demons,ufo's bases on mars,twin towers insurance policy,the real men in black..and so on,talking about the real men in black,theres a video right now about them here,one of the top stories,i bet its not here in a week!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

"Your guilty of robotically accepting david ickes word and hoagland."
ohh and you are taking this conspiracy thing at face value you are a sheeple bloc just as the ones you accuse, but at least i have seen fellow ats members produce facts to back up their claims... what have you produced so far?

Forget magic and fantasy go with facts first ..

edit on 21-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

Any links for these claims?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It does not totally and completely debunk my theory,because imo,the fact that no person has ever traveled beyond low earth and into outer space..

Bloc my friend there you go again by saying no person has ever traveled beyond low earth orbit and outer space.

PROVE THEY HAVE NOT BEFORE CLAIMING THAT .i want to see proof now plz..

But you have none have you.....back up your claims with some proof first otherwise you will look stupid in front of your peers.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally
All truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and finally they are accepted as being self evident...
edit on 20-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Bloc i thought we have allready gone over this

you can add lies to that as well ....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below

bloc sorry i do not have a spare space shuttle mate?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below

bloc sorry i do not have a spare space shuttle mate?
Check with ProudBird. He might have one to loan out.

You may want to pack some thermal underwear. Sounds like it is cold up there, according to bloc.
edit on 21-4-2012 by butcherguy because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why do we believe something is a fact? Why do we believe anything is a fact? because someone taught us or told us they are,thats why.Everything we believe to be facts,are the results of other people telling us to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts? not at all.Because they are nothing more than reflections of the currently enforced belief structure,which changes a little or a lot,with every new generation of people.So in reality,nothing is a fact,because they are only temporary ways of thinking about things we take for granted,only looking at their illusory face value,while knowing very little about them...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Why do we believe something is a fact? Why do we believe anything is a fact? because someone taught us or told us they are,thats why.Everything we believe to be facts,are the results of other people telling us to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts? not at all.Because they are nothing more than reflections of the currently enforced belief structure,which changes a little or a lot,with every new generation of people.So in reality,nothing is a fact,because they are only temporary ways of thinking about things we take for granted,only looking at their illusory face value,while knowing very little about them...

by going on what we believe to be true, we can make logical assumptions and come to reasonable conclusions. which can than be followed by tests.

by relying on delusions, we make conjectures and come to fantasy. which is followed by dreaming and paranoid schizophrenia.

this fantasy world of yours, where everything is a lie and everyone is wrong except for yourself will only lead you to believe that people are out to get you. think about it. you have all this unknown, super secret knowledge. tptb obviously know you know, do you really think they will just sit there allowing you to destroy their world that they have molded??

quickly now, you must run and hide. have you noticed everytime your tv takes a little longer to turn on/change channels? thats them monitoring you and when your internet slows down? thats them checking what you are doing online. have you ever noticed the same cars parked on your street? impossible, because we all know the "sheeple" have been bred to change cars all the time, so its actually tptb who are watching you.

you better quickly go run out to the middle of a dense forest with your shotgun and live off the land. do it now, before they have enough evidence that you know and they kidnap you and torture you and suck your highly evolved brain out and absorb it for themselves. once in the forest make sure you have no communication with the outside world, ie. no phones, no tv, no pc's nothing electronic.

you've been warned that they are watching you, better quickly go do something now.
edit on 21-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

this fantasy world of yours, where everything is a lie and everyone is wrong except for yourself

The rest of us consider that sort of "thinking" as "paranoia"......

....and 'paranoia" is (I think) a solidly-well-described mental disorder........

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
BACK to the 'OP's' "idea for a thread...

no.......the "Entire Space Program is NOT!! NOT...a 'hoax' nor a "Massive deception"....

....in order for the entire SPACE PROGRAM to be, as "claimed" a 'deception'....then the ENTIRE AIRLINE industry would be, to!!

I can assure you....it's NOT!!!!

Troll is, as "troll" does.....)not "accusing" any one person.......just sayin'......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

....in order for the entire SPACE PROGRAM to be, as "claimed" a 'deception'....then the ENTIRE AIRLINE industry would be, to!!

I'm not really sure why your mentioning the airline industry? but rest assured,no airplanes have ever flown into outer space,wether they were commercial,military of experimental aircraft and the space shuttles,that should have been called (low earth orbit shuttles) have never been into outer space either...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc you say that everything is a lie correct...

then your charlatans are as well

So it is ok for the charlatans then?.

rules of illusion do not aplly to them i take it?

so what you are saying is everything apart from david icke hoagland von daniken etc
are the only ones telling the truth..

that is not very fair bloc is it now....

they are proven frauds all the above and liars .. just icke left to be debunked..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

"Your guilty of robotically accepting david ickes word and hoagland."
ohh and you are taking this conspiracy thing at face value you are a sheeple bloc just as the ones you accuse, but at least i have seen fellow ats members produce facts to back up their claims... what have you produced so far?

BLOC YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THIS QUESTION YET..

WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVES CLAIMS AND NOT OF OTHERS.

YOU ARE GUILTY OF FOLLOWING CHARLATANS LIKE SHEEP .

THE ICKE IS MY SHEPARD I SHALL NOT WANT HE MAKETH ME TO LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES
AND ACCEPT HIS WORD FOR HIS WORD IS FACTS ..AND THOSE WHO APOSE HIM SHALL GET WREAKED WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND THREADS OF BS.

BLOC CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR THE DECEASED OF THE CHALLENGER
AND TELL THEM ITS ALL A HOAX AND THAT THEY DID NOT DIE..
YOU CAN EMAIL ONE OF THE ASTRONAUTS WIFE AS IT IS HER WEB PAGE.
WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GIVE YOU THE LINK?
GIVE ME A YES OR NO ANSWER PLEASE......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

why should i believe those things that i think they are intentionally force feeding us and purposefully lying to us about?

Reminds me of your repeated assertion that

The encyclopedia of human psychology clearly states that "all anger is self directed" so according to that non-fiction book,buzz aldrin was mad at himself...

You've ignored my previous request for a link to source. If you can't can't provide that I have to assume you're lying or at least incorrect.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Why do we believe something is a fact? Why do we believe anything is a fact? .

(why do you believe david icke and hoagland then bloc? )

why bloc

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why do we believe something is a fact? Why do we believe anything is a fact? because someone taught us or told us they are,thats why.Everything we believe to be facts,are the results of other people telling us to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts? not at all.Because they are nothing more than reflections of the currently enforced belief structure,

Does this include david icke and richie hogland as well bloc? do they fit into this category?
If so, you have got to stop saying that they are facts when you have none to offer..

one last thing have you tried out the baseball theory yet

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join