It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The reflectors on the moon may not be decisive proof that man walked on the moon, but it is decisive proof that man sent something into space and placed it on the moon, thusly it totally and completely debunks the theory presented in this ridiculous thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Yes, indeed.......consider me a "geek", when it comes to these things.

ONE source (not fully comprehensive) regarding the LRV:

www.astronautix.com...

Oh, the much 'maligned' "wiki"......(we love 'em!!):

'wiki' Source

(BTW....you may or may not know....but, for OTHERS' reference......"wiki"....actually "wiki-wiki" is a slang term you will find in Hawai'i.......means "quick" or "fast" or.....maybe....."easy"....hence, "wiki"-pedia......perhaps, a little-known fact.....)....

Oh, and yes......I spelled "Hawai'i" correctly.......the apostrophe in the word (and ALL the islands have an apostrophe, with the location signifying the proper "hesitation" in the word.....it signifies an extra syllable, in the pronunciation.....in the original language.

(And...."spell check" seems to HATE "Hawai'i"....oh, well......).... (lol)

Where was I?? ( I drifted, to Hawai'i........
)

The 'LRV'....

LRV "Control and Navigation" was under the 'direction' of a computer built-in to the vehicle......it also transmitted, via an uplink (or is it "downlink") back to Earth, to Mission Control.

Navigation was based on continuously recording direction and distance through use of a directional gyro and odometer and feeding this data to a computer that would keep track of the overall direction and distance back to the LM. There was also a Sun-shadow device that could give a manual heading based on the direction of the Sun, using the fact that the Sun moved very slowly in the sky.

I mean.....ANY engineer worth his or her "salt" can appreciate this very, very basic concept.......from that era, even....."cutting edge" for its day......brilliantly!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have heard these Nasa conspiracy theories ever since I started listening to Hoagland. But, what if the truth is much simpler? What if our attempt to reach in to space will only work if we are willing to reach down in to the womb of Mother Earth?

What if Star Trek has to meet the Pleistocene or it will be a Gnostic flight in to technology that is void of humanity?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/1427/830/Richard_Hoaglands_Dark_Mission:_

Richard hoagland CHARLATAN !
i heard he was homeless and asking for money off the public
but the public know how much of a liar he now is won't give him a penny..
To think that alot of people believed him lol
i for one did not....
most are now getting debunked hoorah.
edit on 20-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

i want you to test this theory of yours. go out with a baseball bat and hit a police officer across his head as hard as you can.

from your theory, nothing will happen because it all happened in your head, and the police officer wont even notice.

p.s. get a "friend" to video tape it and post it here please.

p.p.s. make sure you do it behind his back so he cannot see it coming to make sure its a surprise to him, that way you can be sure its not an act.
edit on 16-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

Bloc where are you ?
have you decided to put this mans theory to the test?

There is posts waiting for you to answer if your not in state prison or hospital....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The reflectors on the moon may not be decisive proof that man walked on the moon, but it is decisive proof that man sent something into space and placed it on the moon, thusly it totally and completely debunks the theory presented in this ridiculous thread.

It does not totally and completely debunk my theory,because imo,the fact that no person has ever traveled beyond low earth and into outer space,remains alive and well and no one can "prove" that any person has...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It does not totally and completely debunk my theory,because imo,the fact that no person has ever traveled beyond low earth and into outer space,remains alive and well and no one can "prove" that any person has...

Your OP has been obliterated and you cling to the web of delusion that ensnares you. You have nothing left of your claims other than to simply deny that any person has gone beyond LEO. Simple denial, that's easy for you. Your doubt is simply that. What proof is there for one who denies reality, literally.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Chadwickus

There is just as much proof that man has traveled beyond LEO as there is that man has traveled into LEO. So why do you choose to dismiss one, and believe the other?

You are being selective either because
a.) you know you have been proven wrong and are too stubborn to admit it.

or

b.) you are clearly delusional and choose to ignore anything that does not fit your bias.

p.s. it DOES completely debunk your entire OP premise which is "our entire space program is a hoax and a massive deception."

There are reflectors on the moon, and also the remnants from six Apollo landing sites.
Face it, you are wrong.
edit on 4-20-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Or????....

c).........well.....I HAVE A CAN OF 'spray' for option "c)"........

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

i want you to test this theory of yours. go out with a baseball bat and hit a police officer across his head as hard as you can.

from your theory, nothing will happen because it all happened in your head, and the police officer wont even notice.

p.p.s. make sure you do it behind his back so he cannot see it coming to make sure its a surprise to him, that way you can be sure its not an act.

The person with the bat will think they hit the cop and the cop will think he was hit,because as i've already said,we are all connected upon an unknown frequency within this intentionally projected three dimensional hologram we call reality and we are fractals of eachother,continually fractaling (as in babies being born) and and like it or not,what the person with the bat did and what the cop thought happened to him,was taking place inside their brains and nowhere else,because without their five senses,nothing would have happened...

All truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and finally they are accepted as being self evident...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just because something is ridiculed, it doesn't mean it's truth.
Don't give yourself too much credit.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

The person with the bat will think they hit the cop and the cop will think he was hit,because as i've already said,we are all connected upon an unknown frequency within this intentionally projected three dimensional hologram we call reality and we are fractals of eachother,continually fractaling (as in babies being born) and and like it or not,what the person with the bat did and what the cop thought happened to him,was taking place inside their brains and nowhere else,because without their five senses,nothing would have happened...

All truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and finally they are accepted as being self evident...

he didnt add the part where you are meant to close your eyes and tell yourself while believing you didnt hit him at all.
edit on 20-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Some distant future generation of people,will be perplexed and amazed,while trying to learn and understand how the vast majority of twentieth and twenty first century sheeple could have been so gullible and why they were so easily blinded and led astray by their own perpetually lying,war mongering,money hoarding leaders...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Some distant future generation of people,will be perplexed and amazed,while trying to learn and understand how the vast majority of twentieth century sheeple could have been so gullible and why they were so easily blinded and led astray by their own perpetually lying,war mongering,money hoarding leaders...

says the one with delusions...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. – Carl Sagan ...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. – Carl Sagan ...
When i was a child i laughed with bozo,now i just laugh at him...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Another thing I find hilarious about the moon hoaxers, is that NASA 'lies about everything,' yet they quote NASA for truth just so long as they think it fits their bias.

I always wondered why the hoax perpetrates use NASA data info to prove NASA lies. How can that make sense? extra DIV

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Another thing I find hilarious about the moon hoaxers, is that NASA 'lies about everything,' yet they quote NASA for truth just so long as they think it fits their bias.

I always wondered why the hoax perpetrates use NASA data info to prove NASA lies. How can that make sense?
Would it be more wise for people to obtain information about nasa,by asking siberian eskimos? or from nasa? Its not too difficult separating nasa's wheat from nasa's chaff,when it comes to noticing and realizing their obvious truths and their blatant lies and force fed deceptions...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

I always wondered why the hoax perpetrates use NASA data info to prove NASA lies. How can that make sense?

It makes about as much sense as anything else they blab about.
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join