It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Blocula,

You are at best a s**t disturber who likes coming on ATS to get attention and at worst delusional. I never read such utter crap in my short time on this site.

This is not the first time you have posted reactionary threads, I believe, just to get a rise out of people.

Get some help.

BTW last I heard roses are not man made.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
maybe the o.p would like to visit the bereaved Columbia crew family members and tell them that "the entire space program is a hoax"

i find many many posts here on ATS that stretch the imagination but this tops the lot for pure insane claims by a long stretch

many apologys o.p if this reply is not what you want to read

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Don't you love it when people come onto threads and post nothing about the OP and just go and bash the people who are trying to show others why the thread is infact retarded because I love that to.

For the poster who asked about the photos of Armstrong coming down the ladder, I believe it was a camara attached to the lander that was recording.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I truly believe in people communicating and sharing ideas, however, it is not 'mainstream' of me to ask that the person formulating the theory does basic research into the very thing they're claiming.

His entire speculative train of thought borders on the line that general scientific understanding is a hoax, which means that no one else can have an opinion in this conversation because s/he would automatically discount anything I could contribute.

Its as if I started a thread claiming that the sun doesn't exist-and then when people showed me images of the sun, evidence of it lighting the Earth, and how the photoelectric effect works; I tell them they're all sheeple and the guv'mint is lying to them.

That's not how it works-especially if I want to deny ignorance, which is one of the reasons I joined this great site.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am not going to belittle anyone. I know we have accomplished a lot in space (there are pics), so I don't think everything is "hoaxed".

I do have a thousand questions though.
Here are two:

Has anyone ever seen a hi resolution picture of earth taken by HUBBLE? You know they exist but I've never seen one.

And the ISS seems to be falling short of one of its primary intended goals. I was told that it would be used as staging for our return to the moon and expeditions to Mars. Whoops...

Anyone?
edit on 28-3-2012 by intrptr because: clarity, spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don't agree with many of the OP's points, but the most ridicules thing i have read from the Moon-landing believers, is that the most solid proof, is the reflectors placed on the moon

Stop watching myth busters. It's a load of bull!

Maybe it is you guys who should re-read upon physics, light in particular.

One of the best "proof" there is, are the lunar rocks. But then again, you can speculate that they were al found on one of earth's poles, or brought back by robots.

So just for the fun of it.. what is 100% irrefutable proof that we went to the moon?

edit on 28/3/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
People should try buying an amateur telescope and searching for the International Space Station in the sky, before posting such threads...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Hubble is not capable of resolving images of earth.

hubblesite.org...

Nor the moon I believe. Well. It can see the moon but cannot resolve anything that was left there by us.

hubblesite.org...
edit on 3/28/1212 by Iwasneverhere because: I always forget to add something

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

temperature of the Moon can dip down to -153°C during the night. Oh, but you’re going to want to keep some cool weather clothes too, since the temperature of the Moon in the day can rise to 107°C.

www.universetoday.com...

I don't know what I haven't experienced... I never been to the moon, don't know if its possible.

In order to "believe" the govts word about their alleged space program, there must be trust... lol.."trust" the oligarch elite at their word?..lmao.. sure thing.

I just assume they're lying about everything, then get on with my day.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwasneverhere
Ya know, I have been reading the posts on this site since it began and in all those years I have drawn one conclusion about it's membership. You all scream DENY IGNORANCE, DENY IGNORANCE like some sort of conspiracy theorist's mantra. While at the same time displaying your own ignorance regarding good manners. Maybe Blocula's spelling and punctuation isn't perfect. But who cares! Is his point lost because his grammer is not perfect? Come on people. We are better than a bunch of trolls belittling someone because of the way they type or what they believe. Ignorance is the condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed. And in this way we are all ignorant about something. For instance, the guy who's scurrilous treatment of Blocula for his lack of understanding regarding the tempurature of space, is probably ignorant himself about how to play a guitar, or fix a jet engine, or perform a heart transplant. So let's all stop pretending we're perfect and focus on what we DO know. Not what others don't. Teach, explain, EDUCATE, and most importantly. Be polite dammit!

By the way. I know this is really late in the thread but I always seem to find these threads 6 pages deep. Why is that? Sorry this is like my 3 post in 10 years.

edit on 3/28/1212 by Iwasneverhere because: Forgot to add somethins

The issue in this case is that the OP claims he is right, even though he knows nothing about the subject.
The other guy is probably smart enough to shut up if this was about a subject he knew nothing about.
When you share a theory like it is fact, then you gotta have some knowledge about the subject.
The OP completely ignores the fact that he is wrong and keeps going on even when he is proven wrong.

This is nothing more than a delusional blind belief.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: Posts twice for some reason

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

I truly believe in people communicating and sharing ideas, however, it is not 'mainstream' of me to ask that the person formulating the theory does basic research into the very thing they're claiming.

His entire speculative train of thought borders on the line that general scientific understanding is a hoax, which means that no one else can have an opinion in this conversation because s/he would automatically discount anything I could contribute.

Its as if I started a thread claiming that the sun doesn't exist-and then when people showed me images of the sun, evidence of it lighting the Earth, and how the photoelectric effect works; I tell them they're all sheeple and the guv'mint is lying to them.

That's not how it works-especially if I want to deny ignorance, which is one of the reasons I joined this great site.

Well i guess when you need to attack and insult someone in a condescending way, it's good to justify the insult, how else will we get along?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

I agree. I was just saying you can tell someone they are wrong without making fun of their spelling and punctuation. Not saying it was you. I guess I am ignorant to the fact that people aren't always nice.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwasneverhere
reply to post by intrptr

Hubble is not capable of resolving images of earth.

hubblesite.org...

Nor the moon I believe. Well. It can see the moon but cannot resolve anything that was left there by us.

hubblesite.org...
edit on 3/28/1212 by Iwasneverhere because: I always forget to add something

I hear you. And the site. That is their official reason. What concerns me about their pat answer to that question ( if I may) is... there have been optics upgrades to the Hubble over the years and umm, I guess no none has thought to include one that can track the earth? Okay so there is that. Plus there is other video work and pics "slapped together" by astronauts aboard ISS. Heres one...

Also would like to add that after every service call to Hubble there is a several day delay to getting back on outer space exploration. My take on that is that the US Gov. needs those few days to catch up on their own investigations of inner space. That is of course just conjecture... on my part.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Since this is a sticking point to many people, I apologize to the OP for criticizing your spelling and grammar.

There are more important elements to this conversation than proper punctuation.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

What part of the story do you believe is missing? Do you know the part that is missing that you could fill it in ?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

If you really want to learn, open your eyes and ATS can teach you.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: something funny

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

Here we go, the Americans come out trying to make this guy look like a fool for creating a thread that "might hurt their patriotism".

Well how many stupid threads ie, "The Bird is the Word", come out everyday and no one tries to make a fool out of them.

DENY IGNORANCE

Actually... he makes a good point. Which is applicable to all of trollulas threads.

Even if he had a good point or idea (which he doesn't), any semblance of persuasion is lost in his complete inability to make a well constructed OP (not to mention his spelling and grammar, which are atrocious).

Nobody is going to give credit to the ideas of a nonsensical moron. And if they are, then they are the gullible ones who muddle this board with blind submission to any ridiculous idea that any idiot decides to ramble on about.

Either that, or I just hate it whenever blocula makes a thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

They didnt send them up there with a polaroid land camera and say have at it. They sent the very best equipment available and made sure that these very educated, over trained, best America has to offer men knew how to use it. Sheesh, come up with a better argument than that please.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

There is much less gravity on the moon. Get with the physics program .

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So did Goldstone and Jodrel bank, among others track 'them' to the moon and back? plus, would not the Russians gleefully tell the world that it was all faked? then again, money does talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join