It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

You are part of the very reason why ATS is turning into crap.

Destroy all hypothetical discussion.

Remove our imagination.

Speculation is ignorance.

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Let's create a nice online society that is fiercely controlled by mainstream logic, where the even completely misguided, hypothetical imaginative discussion is shunned like the dark ages.

This isn't the ATS i know.

Where has our sense of imagination and discussion gone? There is no need to attack members, it's very simple to say "here's why i believe you are incorrect, however it is interesting you say this because..."

Seriously am i teaching people how to engage in a hypothetical discussion on the Skunk Works forum?
edit on 28-3-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The international space station, visible using a small telescope, would disagree with you.

If there is a deception its in entirely the opposite direction to what you suggest.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiotracker350

here we go, a backstupid fail agitator using fail images to try to squish the thread, more like you got no clue mudduck, so go backquiet stupid.

me and my dual core pc, puttin the hammer down and i'm backquiet

Obligatory comment:

Huh? What exactly are you talking about? How exactly does Numinous not know what he's talking about? Could you provide some reference, or point out what exactly it is he or she is mistaken about?

edit on 28-3-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Maslo

How would an outside camera be in perfect position outside the lander? Landing dust, vibrations, heat/ cold factors how could it stay positioned to get the shot.

The camera was of course fixed to point at the location of the stairs.

Do you think that NASA engineers were incapable of building a simple remotely controlled camera pointing at those stairs? I think you are really grasping at straws here...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

Worst introduction to a stimulating debate. It's useless to read any further than your openeing statement.
edit on 28-3-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

OP you made my day, you got an idea that you believe in and shared it. Unfortunately tho theories or what I call the "COULD BE" are for some reason looked down on and never properly looked into.

I m looking at the replies and I m thinking, what ever happened to creative thought? You guyz and galz saying he is wrong, have you ever tried asking yourself what if it was as he says it is. Have you people ever considered that you could be wrong?

I've never been to space, so I personally would not know the truth and I m sure alot of people on this planet don't. Doesn't mean that that its fake, but I keep my mind open until I see it for myself. Like the OP said, WE are SHOWN and GIVEN this information.

To each their own.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Where do you get your information? Such as ' instantly turned to frozen dust '...and do you think we really have satellites up there?

Nevermind...this is pathetic..my 13 year old has a better understanding of this subject than you...I'll talk with him instead....you should be embarrassed..unless your younger than he is.
edit on 28-3-2012 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Spits out tobacco and kicks the door down

"Step away from the keyboard, nice n slow".

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Double post with chips.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2012 by Gibonz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Heehee. I have been laughing the whole time reading this thread. The OP is seriously weird and off the wall. So we have not been to the moon ,or in space huh? Wow. And I thought I was crazy. Anyway other posters have said alot of what i was already thinking. Is Blockula a troll though? If he is he sure is funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If the space program was a hoax then surely Russia would have exposed it by now, they would not let US one up them on something that can be proven as a hoax that is for sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It is my great misfortune to bring you the arguments that will collapse every hoax you can come up with regarding the moon landing.

Moon Hoax

When will you people give up? Not everything the government says is a lie. The question is, what exactly did they find up there?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Heehee. I have been laughing the whole time reading this thread. The OP is seriously weird and off the wall. So we have not been to the moon ,or in space huh? Wow. And I thought I was crazy. Anyway other posters have said alot of what i was already thinking. Is Blockula a troll though? If he is he sure is funny.

No, blocula is not a troll.
Weird, yes, IMO.
You really should read some of blocula's other threads.
They aren't exactly enlightening, but they can be entertaining.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...
possibility that i think and believe is true...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

This was my favorite part. Don't worry Blocula, when you get 8th grade science this will make more sense to you.

edit on 28/3/12 by Indecent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Turned to dust? What about our satellites? You gonna deny those were ever in space too? Yeah, we just photoshop pics and randomly drop metallic sensors in the ocean to keep up an illusion that has already been proven countless times...

I thought ATS was supposed to deny ignorance, not open the door for it?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by blocula

OP you made my day, you got an idea that you believe in and shared it. Unfortunately tho theories or what I call the "COULD BE" are for some reason looked down on and never properly looked into.

I m looking at the replies and I m thinking, what ever happened to creative thought? You guyz and galz saying he is wrong, have you ever tried asking yourself what if it was as he says it is. Have you people ever considered that you could be wrong?

I've never been to space, so I personally would not know the truth and I m sure alot of people on this planet don't. Doesn't mean that that its fake, but I keep my mind open until I see it for myself. Like the OP said, WE are SHOWN and GIVEN this information.

To each their own.

The only issue is that most of us have knowledge that completely contradict this extremely far fetched theory.
It is only educated people like yourself that believes such theories.
It is a FACT that we have been to space and the proof is everywhere.
This guy even believes that the earth does not spin and orbit around the sun...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by jazzguy

I have been to that website and took a random example from it; it literally took me 15 minutes of basic research to debunk their misrepresentations.

I too had a look at the website, and would be interested to know how you debunked their interpretations of misaligned shadows, missing rover tyre tracks, strange boot prints (other then the standard ripple print), and the use of the same landscape backgrounds in numerous shots.
The simple fact that 5771 photos were taken in a total of 4834 minutes of moon time to me is staggering.

www.aulis.com...

Personally I think that the moon was landed on, but for whatever reason the amount of footage that was taken, if any, was not good enough for the American propaganda machine at the time. So they just faked it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Regardless of the public view on the space program, I am almost a hundred percent convinced there is definitely a secret space program:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ya know, I have been reading the posts on this site since it began and in all those years I have drawn one conclusion about it's membership. You all scream DENY IGNORANCE, DENY IGNORANCE like some sort of conspiracy theorist's mantra. While at the same time displaying your own ignorance regarding good manners. Maybe Blocula's spelling and punctuation isn't perfect. But who cares! Is his point lost because his grammer is not perfect? Come on people. We are better than a bunch of trolls belittling someone because of the way they type or what they believe. Ignorance is the condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed. And in this way we are all ignorant about something. For instance, the guy who's scurrilous treatment of Blocula for his lack of understanding regarding the tempurature of space, is probably ignorant himself about how to play a guitar, or fix a jet engine, or perform a heart transplant. So let's all stop pretending we're perfect and focus on what we DO know. Not what others don't. Teach, explain, EDUCATE, and most importantly. Be polite dammit!

By the way. I know this is really late in the thread but I always seem to find these threads 6 pages deep. Why is that? Sorry this is like my 3 post in 10 years.

edit on 3/28/1212 by Iwasneverhere because: Forgot to add somethins

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join