It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by ProudBird

Can you or anyone else standing on earth right now,prove beyond all shadows of doubt,that the sun is actually 93,000,000 miles away?...I dont think so...

Can you or anyone else standing on the earth right now,prove beyond all shadows of doubt,that the sun is actually 866,000 miles across?...I dont think so...

We think those things are true,because thats what we are told to think and we believe those things are true, because thats what we are told to believe,but do we really know they are true?...I dont think so...

edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

hahaha, they done this in the "primitive" 1600's

first you need a reliable friend, use paralax to determine the rough estimate of a planet nearby, cassini used mars. now heres the tricky part for you, use trigonometry to find the distance between mars and earth, since you know the distance between the two observational points and the angle between the two observational points relative to mars. this should give you a close estimate of the distance between earth and mars.

now you need to monitor mars closely, find its point where mars will be at a 90degree point from earth and the sun, you know the distance between earth and mars, so now you just need to note the angle between mars and the sun. once again the tricky part, use pythagoras to work out the distance between the sun and earth.

repeat this process using different planets to get a good estimate if you want.

now that you have the distance between the sun and the earth, note the arc length of the sun, top of sun to bottom of sun. from that and the estimate of the distance from sun to earth, again the old tricky pythagoras comes into play and you have an estimate of the radius/diameter of the sun.
edit on 15-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They had a hard time enduring..."a press conference"!?

No, whats actually happened here is that the adrenaline that they had been running on for days had finally worn off. They want to see their families, get cleaned up, eat real food, and sleep in a real bed. Take me out diving, hiking, or camping, and I'm all gung-ho until the adrenaline wears off too, then all I want to do is take a shower, eat, and go to bed.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by holywar666

Those guys aren't "hiding" anything.....they are sick and tired of the sort of publicity that they HAD to do, as part of their jobs. This isn't what they like to do....and THAT is what you are seeing, there.

there was a certain resentment that they held, about being compelled to do this....and to endure the inane and extremely stupid questions

But blasting off on top of a 400ft tall rocket,leaving earths atmosphere,flying through outer space for 240,000 miles,then landing on the moon,walking around on the moon,blasting off from the moons surface,flying back 240,000 miles,re-entering earths atmosphere and splashing down into the ocean...Was what?...A walk in the park for them!?...Somethings seriously wrong...

I can tell just from looking at their faces and their eyes during the press conference,that they are lying,because they were paid to lie to the american people and to the entire world...Imo...

theres a hole here...

NASA spent all those unimaginably large sum of money to create all the fake moon landings and travelling at such a high level and expertise.. yet when it comes to actors, they were not able to even find some good enough to go through a simple press conference?

so they get everything perfect but shoot themselves here?

remember you are no longer a psychic or a mind reader, the stars are all fake those astronomical powers you were born with, its all a lie. the stars that we thought were actually there, to represent the special powers that we are born with such as you being a super powered pisces, is actually a ruse to fool us all by tptb. who knows you might really actually be a leo or scorpio.. both are a bit arrogant *shock*

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They're not actors, and they're probably uncomfortable with their new celebrity status.
They are pilots and scientists. They just did the greatest thing that anyone could do at that time.
I know that I would be thinking that my life is going to all be downhill from there, what can I do to ever top that? I'm probably going to end up not being allowed to continue with my life’s work, and will end up flying a desk at mission control.

There are a million reasons why they don't look happy.
How long were they in quarantine before that meeting?
edit on 4/15/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

NASA spent all those unimaginably large sum of money to create all the fake moon landings
They only spent a portion of "our" money on their moon mission hoax.Most of it went towards their proven fabricated vietnam war machine,secret underground blast proof bunkers and other such nefarious projects...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Those guys aren't "hiding" anything.....they are sick and tired of the sort of publicity that they HAD to do, as part of their jobs. This isn't what they like to do....and THAT is what you are seeing, there.

there was a certain resentment that they held, about being compelled to do this....and to endure the inane and extremely stupid questions

But blasting off on top of a 400ft tall rocket,leaving earths atmosphere,flying through outer space for 240,000 miles,then landing on the moon,walking around on the moon,blasting off from the moons surface,flying back 240,000 miles,re-entering earths atmosphere and splashing down into the ocean...Was what?...A walk in the park for them!?...Somethings seriously wrong...

I can tell just from looking at their faces and their eyes during the press conference,that they are lying,because they were paid to lie to the american people and to the entire world...Imo...

NASA spent all those unimaginably large sum of money to create all the fake moon landings
They only spent a portion of "our" money on their moon mission hoax.Most of it went towards their proven fabricated vietnam war machine,secret underground blast proof bunkers and other such nefarious projects...

if that were true, how were they able to manage the live tv broadcasts onboard the apollo missions?

www.youtube.com...

9mins 31 seconds worth of uninterrupted footage shot from one camera.. do you realise how much editing will be needed for such feats?

do you know how much it cost to film avatar over the several MONTHS it took?

you want NASA to film everything they had shown, on a small budget? before you said they had billions to spend on the film budget now you saying its only a small fraction and in fact the rest was on vietnam and bunkers, which leaves hardly anything left for the film and its crew and its editors and its sound editors and the rehearsals... etc..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"That's one small step for man,one giant leap into the abyss of lies and deceptions for mankind"...Imo

Lies and deceptions? Are you a good evaluator of lies and deceptions? Remember what you had to say about the lens flares in the pics of Venus that you say are faked? Memory refresh,

Its probably a super volcano erupting on venus,venus has more volcanoes on its surface than any other planet in our solar system > volcano.oregonstate.edu... > "Venus has more volcanoes than any other planet in the solar system. Over 1600 major volcanoes or volcanic features are known,see map in link and there are many,many more smaller volcanoes.No one has yet counted them all, but the total number may be over 100,000 or even over 1,000,000!"
edit on 28-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Or theres a slight chance,but a possibility none the less,that the venusians were trying to launch a plasma missile at earth,but aimed it in the wrong direction,this time...

Holographic volcanoes? How would anyone know how many volcanoes are on that illusion? Do "rogue" comets even have volcanoes? Venusians with the technology to build and fire plasma missiles but fortunately for us, no sense of direction.

Tell me how Earth based and LEO telescopes can fake the 24-7 images recorded by STEREO A&B and SOHO, you know, those craft that couldn't possibly exist in Space.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

theres a hole here...

NASA spent all those unimaginably large sum of money to create all the fake moon landings and travelling at such a high level and expertise.. yet when it comes to actors, they were not able to even find some good enough to go through a simple press conference?

Simple? They just faked the whole moon landing and you expect a press conference where they have to answer questions live....to be simple? One error and they are screwed. Check out the energy of the conference when Neil Armstrong says he never saw any stars......(1:00 mark)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

9mins 31 seconds worth of uninterrupted footage shot from one camera.. do you realise how much editing will be needed for such feats?

do you know how much it cost to film avatar over the several MONTHS it took?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

theres a hole here...

Simple? They just faked the whole moon landing and you expect a press conference where they have to answer questions live....to be simple? One error and they are screwed. Check out the energy of the conference when Neil Armstrong says he never saw any stars......(1:00 mark)

are you able to see the stars during the day?? are you able to see the stars at night??

do you know how detailed the moon landing filming will need to be? how much effort is required to get everything perfect?

www.youtube.com...

here is a live tv broadcast, no breaks in the filming no camera changes, live on tv. tell me how they can fake this on earth? the low gravity can only be replicated for 23secs on a kc-135. this would mean there should be about 28 different breaks in that video somewhere..

so how were they able to master such videography in such a short time? huge money poured into it? many man hours? well than, lets get some half assed actors to answer some predetermined answers than.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Its generally accepted that the american military and certain above the law agencies of the american government,employ secret technologies that are at least 20 years ahead of what they allow the mainstream to get its hands on and so with an unlimited budget and at the time,secret high tech movie making technologies,a few minutes of uninterrupted outer space footage would have been easy enough for nasa and the military to have fabricated...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Its generally accepted that the american military and certain above the law agencies of the american government,employ secret technologies that are at least 20 years ahead of what they allow the mainstream to get its hands on and so with an unlimited budget and at the time,secret high tech movie making technologies,a few minutes of uninterrupted outer space footage would have been easy enough for nasa and the military to have fabricated...

so where is this technology now?? its been nearly 50 years?

also how do they do this live with less than a 2 second delay?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Why can't they be in some high-tech chamber back on "Earth'? Is this impossible? What proof does that clip have? I just saw floating astronauts.......

Here's Apollo 11's Buzz Aldrin talking about seeing a UFO during his mission......

(0:38 second mark)

Why should we trust these people? Why do YOU trust them?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Why can't they be in some high-tech chamber back on "Earth'? Is this impossible? What proof does that clip have? I just saw floating astronauts.......

here on earth, we have something called gravity.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Here on Earth, we have NASA

Zero Gravity

Dont think an anti-gravity chamber cant happen....would they tell us about it? Why would they? So i can post it here and further prove NASA has the means and money to build a zero-gravity environment? Not likely. Just use your brain, our elites could pull much bigger hoax's than the moon mission. Look at September 11th.
edit on 15-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Telescopes dont really see anything,because without humans looking through them,what would there be to see? nothing,because when our eyes look into outer space,or look through telescopes into outer space,we are looking at an intentionally projected holographic illusion and especially when realizing that everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place inside our brains and nowhere else, whoever or whatever is projecting this holographic illusion we call reality into our brains,obviously wants us to feel totally trapped, absolutely helpless,really small and very insignificant,with seemingly nowhere else for us to go...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Here on Earth, we have NASA

Zero Gravity

Dont think an anti-gravity chamber cant happen....

do you know how that works? thanks for proving my point.. free fall distance of 132m

traditionally they used the kc-135 to replicate lowered gravity, but the problem persists.. how do they get 9mins 32seconds of freefall footage?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Theres no gravity on earth when its inside a special zero gravity simulation chamber,built inside some secret hanger on an american military base like area 51.With special high tech motion picture cameras rigged up inside of it,connected to and controlled by special hydraulic lifts,all surrounded by blue green special effects screens...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Yet you think we dont have the technology to create a zero gravity environment. By the link i posted, obviously they do. Would they blatantly tell us they have a secret room where astronauts can operate in? Are you crazy? That would be the single most used evidence posted by conspiracy theorists!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Theres no gravity on earth when its a special zero gravity simulation chamber,built inside some secret hanger on an american military base like area 51.With special high tech motion picture cameras rigged up inside of it,connected to and controlled by special hydraulic lifts,all surrounded by blue/green special effects screens...

these zero gravity chambers are just large tubes that drop a chamber so that they have zero gravity effects for about 5 seconds....

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join