It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

so whos this faction that is creating this screen ...???

id so like to know..

have you proof of this claim???

Why yes its right here in my pocket......

Would they really tell me who this "faction" is? Is Holywar666 more special than denver22? We are both human beings on "Earth", why would they blow the lid just so YOU can have this "proof" ?!

Originally posted by ProudBird

Yeah....thought not.

Utter twaddle. As usual.

Utter twaddle? Is this a dance? Bird...just post some evidence disproving this "lunatic" theory and get it over with already. Isnt that what you want?
edit on 15-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

When we die,our temporary physical bodies return to the stardust from where they came

Physical bodies from stardust? Stardust can't come from a star since stars are an illusion. When one of your theories meets another one of your theories, well it's the closest i've ever seen to matter/antimatter annihilation.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by dragonridr

Get over it, there is no space. There is no Uranus. No UFO's, no "One giant leap for mankind", no Big Bang Theory, no planets, no shooting stars etc etc. Look at how a green screen works on a small scale

I thought so no proof no answer *sigh*

no space pmsl ...

no space no laptop or mobile err gps etc etc.

no satelites ... ooh no tv .

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
and those who claimed to have blasted off the surface of earth upon almost 400 foot tall rockets, flown to the moon,walked upon its surface and then flew back to earth and splashed down into the ocean,are,imo,high paid liars,just airplane pilots trained to look and act like astronauts,who most likely,never went anywhere out there at all...

Dont forget they threw a hammer, bunny hopped around, rolled a rock downhill, played golf, sang a song......wtf??? Humans finally get to the moon and all we do is throw and kick crap around? I will also bring this clip up again. You dont have to be a body language expert to see that these 3 are hiding something:

Click anywhere but 38:30 is a good spot, when someones asks Armstrong a question. Observe how he responds. Couple of happy astronauts back from the moon?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yeah observe when someone gets called a liar ouch..

i heard he was hiding a black eye afterwards for that...

man gets owned by uncle buzz..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Can you or anyone else standing on earth right now,prove beyond all shadows of doubt,that the sun is actually 93,000,000 miles away?...I dont think so...

Can you or anyone else standing on the earth right now,prove beyond all shadows of doubt,that the sun is actually 866,000 miles across?...I dont think so...

We think those things are true,because thats what we are told to think and we believe those things are true, because thats what we are told to believe,but do we really know they are true?...I dont think so...

edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

LOL! You post a video of old Buzz Lightyear punching a man in the face. This totally proves everything!

If they really did go to the moon, why is he so angry? Why waste his time on a crazy lunatic? Seems immature for a rich astronaut to act this way, does it not?

I thought so no proof no answer *sigh*

no space pmsl ...

no space no laptop or mobile err gps etc etc.

no satelites ... ooh no tv .

& where is your proof? I seem to recall you just posted a song and a fight vid.....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Can you or anyone else standing on earth right now,prove beyond all shadows of doubt,that the sun is actually 93,000,000 miles away?...I dont think so...

Can you or anyone else standing on the earth right now,prove beyond all shadows of doubt,that the sun is actually 866,000 miles across?...I dont think so...

We think those things are true,because thats what we are told to think and we believe those things are true, because thats what we are told to believe,but do we really know they are true?...I dont think so...

Yes... and yes, but never to your imaginative satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

LOL! You post a video of old Buzz Lightyear punching a man in the face. This totally proves everything!

If they really did go to the moon, why is he so angry? Why waste his time on a crazy lunatic? Seems immature for a rich astronaut to act this way,

How does that prove he was lying because one gets angry is not ultimate proof one is lying.

I erupted far worse when someone called me a liar
and guess wot i was right.
That man has been told he was a liar for ages ,and that man was just asking for it..
Wot have you never been angry when someone called you a liar?? come on........

by the way wot does that prove???
edit on 15-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Like I said before.....someone here needs to go back to grasp some very, very basic principles of science:

Yes, it can easily be proved how far away the Sun is, from the Earth.....so, your "thinking" is flawed.

Yes, it can easily be proved that the diameter of the Sun is approximately 1,391,978 kilometers.....so, your "thinking" is flawed (again).

Have you ever taken any math classes? Learned trigonometry??

If not, then no one here can help you understand how the distance to the Sun, and its average diameter, are measured (amongst other things).

But, perhaps if there is any willingness to attempt to learn, then this source may be of some help:

How do you measure the distance between Earth and the Sun?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

so whos this faction that is creating this screen ...???

id so like to know..

have you proof of this claim???

Why yes its right here in my pocket......

Would they really tell me who this "faction" is? Is Holyway666 more special than denver22?

who is holyway666...???
edit on 15-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

This is another tired old canard trotted out and over-used by the "Moon hoax" people, far too often.

The Apollo 11 news conference.....

Those guys aren't "hiding" anything.....they are sick and tired of the sort of publicity that they HAD to do, as part of their jobs. This isn't what they like to do....and THAT is what you are seeing, there.

Furthermore, at this point, they were just wanting to GO HOME and be with their families....there was a certain resentment that they held, about being compelled to do this....and to endure the inane and extremely stupid questions from many of those reporters who were not part of the normal press who followed the Space Program, and thus were well-informed and could ask intelligent questions.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Speaking of Buzz Lighyear

Buzz Lightyear's name was inspired by Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin

He attributes his design to the influence Apollo astronauts, in particular their clear helmets, skullcaps, communication devices and white suits

He first believes that he is a space ranger, but after he sees a commercial in Sid's house about him, he realizes he's just a toy.

Interesting role they would pick for an astronaut resembling a member of the Apollo 11 mission. He thinks he's from outer space the whole movie, when in reality........he's just a toy.

Wow, thanks for the inspriation Buzz Aldrin

But who would they get to play this character?

On October 2, 1978, Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.4 lb) of coc aine...He was paroled on June 12, 1981, after serving 2 years and 4 months in a Federal Correctional Institution, Sandstone in Sandstone, Minnesota

Doesnt Tim Allen play Santa Claus in another movie?

Can you see how maybe all of this is just a big game? All those space shuttles we see going up are EMPTY. Think about yourself in one of these things, flying millions of miles away from earth - to the moon. Would you do it? Why not?

They did it.
Was it good training? What do they do when fear kicks in half a million miles away from the moon? When they land and open the door? Hit golf balls on the moon? Sing?
Singing on the moon
Where is the fear? Fear of instant death if something malfunctions. Do they UP the risk by doing all these stupid stunts? Who is the target audience? The NASA headquarters or the millions of tv's in everyones home?
It seems more like entertainment.

Again, one thing goes wrong = death. Plus you have to re-launch and head back to good ol' earth. That might be difficult. Hey Kennedy said we could do it , then he got shot in the head. Screw it, right?

As long as they keep us looking up.....the sheep will thrive

edit on 15-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Can you prove it's not? How do i convince myself the sunburn I got today is an "illusion"?

Again, what can you prove? The only thing you've proven so far is that you have an inexplicable disdain for the "box" of reality and are willing to believe virtually anything that lies in the vast delusion outside that "box".

jra

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Dont forget they threw a hammer, bunny hopped around, rolled a rock downhill, played golf, sang a song......wtf??? Humans finally get to the moon and all we do is throw and kick crap around?

What do you mean that's all we did? Clearly you've never actually watched any of the Lunar EVA's. The majority of the time was spent setting up science experiment packages and collecting samples to bring back. Only a very short amount of time on each mission was spent having some fun.

And please, don't tell me you wouldn't like to have some fun while on the Moon. I'd love to throw things around to see how far they'd go, with little effort on my part.

I recommend you actually spend some time watching at least one full EVA from one of the Apollo missions, just to see how much fun was really had.

I will also bring this clip up again. You dont have to be a body language expert to see that these 3 are hiding something:

HB's just love to pretend to be body language experts. I'd like to see how energized you'd be after having spent 8 days in a small space craft, traveling to the Moon and back, then making it back home, only to spend 20 more days in quarantine. And it's not like press conferences are a lot of fun either.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
who are the sheep then???

the ones who value logic and facts about things

or the ones who view fiction novels and david icke forums and fantasy i e the outer limits twilight zone x files etc

if the moon is indeed dust and rocks then yeah sure i would keep my spirits up anyway possible.

What would you do i ask ???.

God bless america and us all and especially buzz and co for achieving the greatest thing so far of man

a definite giant leap in the right direction..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If they really did go to the moon, why is he so angry? Why waste his time on a crazy lunatic? Seems immature for a rich astronaut to act this way, does it not?

According to the encyclopedia of human psychology,which i've read about five times and refer to frequently,all anger is self directed and so aldrins anger was self directed,he was mad at himself and so in other words,the man he punched was right...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

God bless america and us all and especially buzz and co for achieving the greatest thing so far of man

a definite giant leap in the right direction..

"That's one small step for man,one giant leap into the abyss of lies and deceptions for mankind"...Imo

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

www.youtube.com...

9mins 32 seconds of uninterrupted footage of apollo 13 in space on their way to the moon.

methods of obtaining realistic low gravity footage, kc-135 provides 23 seconds worth. the movie apollo 13 was filmed like this, you can tell from all the camera changes that it wasnt done in one take.

they must have one hell of a skilled and perfectionist video editor to have done that LIVE tv broadcast the way they did. I wonder how much those production staff, directors, actors, stage crew, sound crew, video editors graphic editors etc cost. you think it cost them more to make all the apollo mission footage, broadcast on the fly mind you, than it did to make the movie avatar?

i mean avatar used mostly edited and created world just as you are suggesting, the level of detail would be much greater than that level.. not only that but they would have had to have the apollo missions completed in less than 2 seconds, not like the years it took to complete avatar.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by holywar666

Those guys aren't "hiding" anything.....they are sick and tired of the sort of publicity that they HAD to do, as part of their jobs. This isn't what they like to do....and THAT is what you are seeing, there.

there was a certain resentment that they held, about being compelled to do this....and to endure the inane and extremely stupid questions
They had a hard time enduring..."a press conference"!?

But blasting off on top of a 400ft tall rocket,leaving earths atmosphere,flying through outer space for 240,000 miles,then landing on the moon,walking around on the moon,blasting off from the moons surface,flying back 240,000 miles,re-entering earths atmosphere and splashing down into the ocean...Was what?...A walk in the park for them!?...Somethings seriously wrong...

I can tell just from looking at their faces and their eyes during the press conference,that they are lying,because they were paid to lie to the american people and to the entire world...Imo...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join