It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
[the russians would have exposed it by now]

Why would they? deep behind the scenes there really was no cold war,just vast tranfers of secret technology and megabucks,while the ordinary people of both countries were kept in a constant state of fear and panic,while billions and trillions of dollars were being relentlessly extorted from them,to justify their governments military expenditures for a cold war that didnt even exist.What did the supposedly evil monster russia,who we were led to believe was always moments away from killing us all,for 45 long years,ever do to us? Nothing,nothing at all,thats what.Dont you see? Its all lies and deceptions...
edit on 12-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by holywar666

Stanley kubrick made 2001 a space odyssey over a 3 year period from 1965-68 and its one of the 10 greatest movies ever made,imo,for $10 million and it shows astronauts walking around on and flying over the surface of the moon,before we supposedly went there and just imagine the even more realistic space movie he could have made with $100 million from nasa,or even a billion dollars and they could have called it,the apollo 11 moon mission and then force fed it to the gullible mainstream world...

edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

your forgetting one thing mr bloc

millions watched the shuttle go up and tracked it with ham RADIOS..........
We saw the saturn v rocket go up and then we saw the space capsule floating in the ocean,thats all we really know and everything else that we were shown in between,were just green/blue screen movies,rotoscoping effects and lunar surface mockups built in secret sound stages on military bases and surely that space capsule was floating in the ocean,after having been dropped from a b-52 plane,or out of a military cargo plane from high altitude,while attached to a parachute and maybe the astronauts were in it then? and maybe they were just lowered down to the capsule after it parachuted onto the ocean? Before the cameras started rolling...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Bloc you still have not explained the pendulam ?.

How did the mirror get up there?.

Sure tptb are lying on alot of things but not the whole entire space program itself..

IF EVERYONE CHIPS IN 20 DOLLARS OR POUNDS IN MY COUNTRY AND THE WORLD
WE COULD SEND YOU UP THERE ..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Sure tptb are lying on alot of things but not the whole entire space program itself..

This one?...

"The Apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum for two reasons" www.hq.nasa.gov...

You can click on (86 Mb mpg film) in the link,enlarge the image and then watch the footage...

But i'll explain it in two words..."Slow Motion"...They slowed down the footage...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by choos

to support these individual missions, thousands of engineers and scientist who dream of the stars and visiting the moon and exploring the unknown all spent their time and efforts to help the government fulfill this hoax?? their entire lives of study and knowledge and seeking the unknown all for a hoax?

How many people that work for NASA, are in a position to directly affect the final project?

so all that effort in research and development was wasted?

Have you walked into a room full of these Engineers and Scientists? Were they all puffing cigars, sweating at the possibility their beloved space craft could suddenly explode mid flight, killing the great astronauts that boarded each Apollo mission? What are the chances of collision with space debris? How would they know? Wouldn't it seem a bit nerve racking...... traveling to the moon?

Or are humans just spectacular fearless beings?

humans are curious, we like to seek knowledge we like to do things that will give us fame and fortune we are curious about the unknown. now im not saying we all are, some people are very negative pessimistic and dont dream of becoming more than what they are.

Just because something is dangerous doesnt mean we will not explore it. Venturing to the mariana trench is very dangerous, James Cameron of all people went there.. many many pilots died breaking the sound barrier, yet there were still willing pilots trying to explore it and get there. climbing everest is also dangerous humans still try to conquer it. driving a car is notoriously dangerous, so why do you put yourself at risk when you drive?

so are humans spectacularly fearless or are these all just calculated risks they are willing to take? just because its dangerous doesnt mean we humans will not attempt it. grow some balls.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

This one?...

"The Apollo 14 pendulum is not a simple pendulum for two reasons" www.hq.nasa.gov...

You can click on (86 Mb mpg film) in the link,enlarge the image and then watch the footage...

But i'll explain it in two words..."Slow Motion"...They slowed down the footage...

why dont you speed up the footage than and see for yourself how unnatural the astronauts movements are... oh wait its already been done for you:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Why would they? deep behind the scenes there really was no cold war,just vast tranfers of secret technology and megabucks,while the ordinary people of both countries were kept in a constant state of fear and panic,while billions and trillions of dollars were being relentlessly extorted from them,to justify their governments military expenditures for a cold war that didnt even exist.What did the supposedly evil monster russia,who we were led to believe was always moments away from killing us all,for 45 long years,ever do to us? Nothing,nothing at all,thats what.Dont you see? Its all lies and deceptions...

bloc your forgetting where i come from..

portsmouth is where its at in england and i am not going to say another word
because i cannot say..let me just say the cold war existed..
portsmouth the heart of the secrets.........
wot i can say is i know about things

people were caught spying namley russians a few times in portsmouth.
i am so itching to say but bound not to.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If the hammer was metal and the feather had a metal rod in place of its original shaft,they would have fallen at the same rate...

If the feather had a metal rod in place of its original shaft and the hammer was made of plastic,they both still would have fallen at the same rate...

Then why did you bring the plastic hammer into it? You thought if the hammer was lighter then it would help your case. Will you admit that was a mistake?

Why do you continually ignore the question of why would you argue about what is seen in pics of Venus if you believe the pics are faked?

Again, why would the anunnaki mine for gold?

Do you understand yet why this is not true:

I not talking about its weight on the moon.What i mean is how much does the 23,000lb module weigh when its descending but still 100 miles above the moons surface? how much when its descending but still 50 miles above? and then 25 miles? then 10? then 5? Surely it must still weigh 23,000lbs while its falling/descending and not yet upon the surface,because thats what it weighs...

Surely you jest...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I not talking about its weight on the moon.What i mean is how much does the 23,000lb module weigh when its descending but still 100 miles above the moons surface? how much when its descending but still 50 miles above? and then 25 miles? then 10? then 5? Surely it must still weigh 23,000lbs while its falling/descending and not yet upon the surface,because thats what it weighs...

Something 'weighs' as much as its proximity to a greater gravity. In space something has no 'weight' it has mass, it's mass really only effects deliberate artificial propulsion of it's mass, unless it collides with something else.

I still don't see a point in this barrage of confusion. What are you trying to say?

23,000 pounds doesn't 'weigh' the same 100, miles from the surface of the moon as it does ON the surface of the moon and that relative weight is roughly 1/6th the weight it weighs on earth when ON the surface of the moon.

This is why orbital speeds decrease with altitude (distance from the center of a greater mass) around planets, and also why escape velocity decreases with distance from the center of mass.

On the sun's surface you need a speed of around 1.3 million miles per hour to breach the sun's escape velocity, from earth, (1 AU distance from the sun) it only requires about 38,900 miles per hour to reach a solar escape trajectory.

The planet Mercury at perigee reaches an orbital speed of nearly 110,000 mph, Neptune in orbit around the sun is going just 12,000 mph. They are both in solar orbit. Gravity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

NASA has provided thousands of photographs, hours of film and video, over 800lbs of lunar soil and rock samples. The rocket launches were witnessed by millions of people. Amateur astronomers saw the spacecraft en route to the Moon. HAM radio operators tracked the Apollo radio transmissions.

What MORE do they need to do to convince you? Some people can not be convinced, unfortunately.

Photos, films and rocks? These things cant be fabricated? You make TPTB seems like a group of blind girl scouts. Yes the burden is on me to prove NASA faked the moon landing, but this will be very hard...as i am just 1 human being, and NASA is a whole group financed by Billions of dollars. The chances that they left evidence lying around for us conspiracy theorists is ZERO!

Easy for you, all you have to do is shout "Show me the evidence" and you feel better. But if you actually put yourself in the elites shoes, you would know this evidence would not be attainable. In fact, just like how moon tapes get "erased" or "lost", TPTB would be smart in destroying any and all important info.

And cmon.....people saw the rocket go up so thats 100% proof we landed on the moon? I suppose you believe cave dwellers also used box cutters to commit the biggest terrorist attack in u.s history!

edit on 12-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
did anyone read moongate on this subject .william l brian throws up some interesting questions on the subject & has the credentials to ask such questions . i remember watching on sky tv many moons ago and seeing ariel footage of area 51 the 3 craters looked identical to the ones on the moon . it was called the 30 billion dollar film set if i remember right . when confronted with all the evedence the nasa spokes man invented 2 new words emmmm & aaaah lol

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

NASA has provided thousands of photographs, hours of film and video, over 800lbs of lunar soil and rock samples. The rocket launches were witnessed by millions of people. Amateur astronomers saw the spacecraft en route to the Moon. HAM radio operators tracked the Apollo radio transmissions.

What MORE do they need to do to convince you? Some people can not be convinced, unfortunately.

And cmon.....people saw the rocket go up so thats 100% proof we landed on the moon? I suppose you believe cave dwellers also used box cutters to commit the biggest terrorist attack in u.s history!

i never said that going up in the rocket was 100% proof for the whole thing
nice try.

you one of them that thinks every country in the world is along with the conspiracy .
?

all the man power thats ever gone into it all a lie?

our enemy states would of love to see the united states humiliated for sure would spill the beans?

how do they all keep the secret impossible i tell you .

a secret between two people is hard enough to keep let alone tens of thousands.

russia was looking on and montitored the missions people had ham radios .

explain the mirror up there ?

explain the hammer and feather ?

explain the pendulum?

it wont be long before billionaires club together and have public flights into space and such money pending etc

then the next thing is it didnt happen it was c g i stuff.

the people are computer generated . really now.

wake up and smell the coffee and bacon

the post says our entire space program is a HOAX get with the program

explain gps

explain your mobile calls

explain the space station

last of all explain the fact that i am messaging you right now through my laptop.

look forward to hearing from you just drying my clothes in this here cave

and will get back to you lol.

send me a postcard from venus mate ...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
lsda.jsc.nasa.gov...

read van allen belt link.

edit on 13-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Photos, films and rocks? These things cant be fabricated?

NO, with the rocks. I pointed out why moon rocks cannot be fabricated, due largely to radiometric dating, that is isotopic nuclear decay, and cannot be faked. One simply cannot fabricate or find a rock on earth with such a date because plate tectonics recycles the earth's crust. I offered a link that extensively analyzes that and much more.

One also cannot fake telescopic tracking by independent sources. One also cannot fake, and has never been done in Hollywood, the lunar regolith trajectories that was kicked up by feet and rover tracks in an atmosphere. Sources of radio communications also cannot be faked, if you suggest ricochets, the source can be apparent.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 40+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks then it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my collegues.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Van Allen Radiation

"The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense." -- Dr. James Van Allen

There is too much radiation in outer space for manned space travel.

This general charge is usually made by people who don't understand very much at all about radiation. After witnessing the horrors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the tragedy of Chernobyl it is not surprising that the idea of radiation should elicit an intuitively fearful reaction. But when you understand the different types of radiation and what can be done about them, it becomes a manageable problem to avoid radiation exposure.

It doesn't matter how difficult or expensive it might have been to falsify the lunar landings. Since it was absolutely impossible to solve the radiation problem, the landings had to have been faked.

This is a common method of argument that attempts to prove something that can't be proven, by disproving something else. In this case the reader is compelled to accept the conspiracy theory and all its attendant problems and improbabilities, simply on the basis that no matter how difficult, absurd, or far-fetched a particular proposition may be, if it's the only alternative to something clearly impossible then it must -- somehow -- have come to pass. This false dilemma is aimed at pushing the reader past healthy skepticism and into a frame of mind where the absurd seems plausible.

The false dilemma is only convincing if the supposedly impossible alternative is made to seem truly impossible. And so conspiracists argue very strenuously that the radiation from various sources spelled absolute doom for the Apollo missions. They quote frightening statistics and cite various highly technical sources to try to establish to the reader that the radiation poses a deadly threat.

But in fact most conspiracists know only slightly more about radiation than the average reader. This means only a very few people in the world can dispute their allegations, and the conspiracists can simply dismiss them as part of the conspiracy.

The Van Allen belts are full of deadly radiation, and anyone passing through them would be fried.

Needless to say this is a very simplistic statement. Yes, there is deadly radiation in the Van Allen belts, but the nature of that radiation was known to the Apollo engineers and they were able to make suitable preparations. The principle danger of the Van Allen belts is high-energy protons, which are not that difficult to shield against. And the Apollo navigators plotted a course through the thinnest parts of the belts and arranged for the spacecraft to pass through them quickly, limiting the exposure.

The Van Allen belts span only about forty degrees of earth's latitude -- twenty degrees above and below the magnetic equator. The diagrams of Apollo's translunar trajectory printed in various press releases are not entirely accurate. They tend to show only a two-dimensional version of the actual trajectory. The actual trajectory was three-dimensional. The highly technical reports of Apollo, accessible to but not generally understood by the public, give the three-dimensional details of the translunar trajectory.

Each mission flew a slightly different trajectory in order to access its landing site, but the orbital inclination of the translunar coast trajectory was always in the neighborhood of 30°. Stated another way, the geometric plane containing the translunar trajectory was inclined to the earth's equator by about 30°. A spacecraft following that trajectory would bypass all but the edges of the Van Allen belts.

This is not to dispute that passage through the Van Allen belts would be dangerous. But NASA conducted a series of experiments designed to investigate the nature of the Van Allen belts, culminating in the repeated traversal of the Southern Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (an intense, low-hanging patch of Van Allen belt) by the Gemini 10 astronauts.

NASA defenders make a big deal about the Southern Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly, but the Apollo spacecraft ventured into the more intense parts of the belts.

True, but the point was to validate the scientific models using hard data, and to ascertain that a spacecraft hull would indeed attenuate the radiation as predicted.

We know the space shuttle passes through the Southern Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (SAMA), but since the shuttle astronauts have time in each orbit to recover, the effects are not felt as strongly. The Apollo astronauts spent around four hours at a single stretch in the Van Allen belts. [Mary Bennett]

This is exactly the opposite of the recovery principle. If the shuttle astronauts spend 30 minutes of each 90-minute orbit passing through the SAMA,

there you go bloc get your noodle round that....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Where are these so called moon rocks? Locked in vaults and kept behind security glass in a museum most likely.Can anyone whos not directly connected to nasa,or any one whos not receiving their money grants and pay checks from the state and government,just walk up and examine them? and the average person is not going to be able to visually notice what they are and the average person is not going to even know how to scientifically verify where they came from either and so once again,what we have is them telling us what those rocks are and them telling us where those rocks came from,with no way for us to be able to prove either...

jra

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Can anyone whos not directly connected to nasa,or any one whos not receiving their money grants and pay checks from the state and government,just walk up and examine them?

Not quite, but they can request a sample. And you don't have to be in the US from what I understand. Researchers from all over the world, who have no connection to the US Govt or NASA have studied Lunar samples.

Here's the webpage for requesting lunar samples

and the average person is not going to be able to visually notice what they are and the average person is not going to even know how to scientifically verify where they came from either and so once again,what we have is them telling us what those rocks are and them telling us where those rocks came from,with no way for us to be able to prove either...

You do know that there are geologists all over the world and many of them are not paid by the US Govt or NASA. Go to your local university, talk to the geologists there and they could help you understand what makes lunar rocks different from Earth rocks.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

you one of them that thinks every country in the world is along with the conspiracy .
?

As far as every other country in the world goes,they all had nothing to do with the american space program.Any country in the world,except america,would have known nothing about what was really going inside nasa,the us military and the us government,concerning their collaborative moon mission deception and so every other country wouldnt have been able to go along with a conspiracy they knew nothing about...
edit on 13-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Why would they? deep behind the scenes there really was no cold war,just vast tranfers of secret technology and megabucks,while the ordinary people of both countries were kept in a constant state of fear and panic,while billions and trillions of dollars were being relentlessly extorted from them,to justify their governments military expenditures for a cold war that didnt even exist.

"bloc you say other countries were involved like russia"

bit of a mistake there ?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join