It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

I disagree with your theory and would like to try to provide some evidence that at least the above quoted part isn't accurate. If all spacecraft should freeze and disintegrate into brittle dust then how does satellite television work? or 'from orbit' photography (I think Google Earth uses satellite photos?).

How does anything that relies on satellites work is what I'm getting it if they cannot possibly exist in space? the same question to your 'All of space is fake' theory please if you don't mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

That episode was so full of Bullcrap it wasn't funny!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As soon as I read

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

I already knew where this was going.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here we go, the Americans come out trying to make this guy look like a fool for creating a thread that "might hurt their patriotism".

Well how many stupid threads ie, "The Bird is the Word", come out everyday and no one tries to make a fool out of them.

DENY IGNORANCE

No one had to "make" him look like a fool, as I'm pretty sure the thread sealed that deal for anyone with a basic understanding of, as was mentioned, science in general, as well as logistics. The sheer number of people who were involved throughout all of the early missions, and the many, many occurrences that CAN be verified, etc...

Extraordinary claims require...You should know how to finish the sentence. There was absolutely zero evidence, and all that was presented was a very loose, somewhat incoherent logical argument. That's fine, as I am not presenting any evidence either, although it is on my side in this matter. The premises the OP states, for the most part, can be easily debunked by science. There is no speculation about what "might" occur in space, as we have figured that out already, among other things.

So are you telling me that the hundreds upon hundreds on NASA employees, and the thousands upon thousands of contracted companies who performed research and developed space technology are lying? THAT is so extremely far-fetched as to be an impossibility.

NASA is not the one who develops these technologies for the most part...The designs for everything they do come from the bidders who win the specific contract. If we weren't able to go into space, why did Morton Thiokol kill all the astronauts aboard the Challenger? That seems silly. If it were all fake, why would they really be sitting on tons upon tons of liquid fuel?

And why would they be doing a dry run on the ground for Apollo 1 under "space conditions", which resulted in the deaths of 3 astronauts, if they weren't planning on going into space? There are countless examples that prove my point. There is so much evidence that we are in space, and went to the moon, and some of that evidence is viewable by ANYONE...

Amateur astronomers have viewed many of the manmade, human occupied objects in space. I could go on all day, but the bottom line is that this "hypothesis" doesn't hold water. I could at least entertain the possibility that we didn't go to the moon, even though we did, but saying our entire space program is a sham is just ignorant based upon the evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Russian- american it is all elitism. It is like WWE they act like they hate each other on camera then behind closed doors they follow the policies set forth by the elitist et al....Governments are a farce. All of the governments are working together and always have. Look at time life man of the year....Hitler until he quit following their agenda, then he was deemed evil. Look at BHO and the russian talks. The space docking with the russians........etc....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

How would an outside camera be in perfect position outside the lander? Landing dust, vibrations, heat/ cold factors how could it stay positioned to get the shot. Have you ever tried to get a picture just right on a tripod without someone working the camera?
edit on 28-3-2012 by hanyak69 because: left out one

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by Jace26

Understanding basic science has nothing to do with my "American patriotism." Denying ignorance means to use all tools at your disposal to root out and get to the bottom of something---in this case, absurd, unsubstantiated claims that the planet's, not just America's---space programs are a farce.

I have the 10,000 years of accumulated scientific knowledge backing me up to prove that we have managed to leave this cradle and reach for the stars.

Yes, we have an impressive record to brag about in space.

The images from our Hubble Space Telescope are spectacular.

The ISS is also kinda hard to ignore.

Our rovers on Mars are performing better than expected.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Also we have the new Mars rover "Curiosity" heading through our solar system towards the red planet as we speak. Expected to land early August of this year. www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryDuality
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Also we have the new Mars rover "Curiosity" heading through our solar system towards the red planet as we speak. Expected to land early August of this year. www.nasa.gov...

Looks great!

Next stop, the asteroid belt. It's time to do some mining.

How does Gold, Rhodium & Platinum sound?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please sir, please take into account that if you are not behind an object in space that, you are in direct sunlight. And therfore the material of your space suit would not be at absolute zero. Not too mention those big boxes on the back of the suits is what contains the heating and cooling system to keep the suit at a withstandable temperature.

Also, they would only operate the suits in direct sunlight i believe and for very very short durations. As for the van allen belt, it has holes in it... yes, it is not a perfect sphere that encircles us, but a turbulant wake of particles with spots that have far less radiation, and every space flight out of the atmosphere is carfully planned to follow a trajectory through the weakest parts of the belt.

As for the whole conspiracy, i believe weve been to space, and the moon, but military personel, not civilians, were there first, and the space program as you know it, is a hoax. BUT The main part of the hoax is, that we are lead to believe that we still havnt created anything better or really even improved on the V2 rocket that von Braun created in the early 40's... So in 70 years, with all our technological breakthroughs, we havnt made a better rocket or propulsion system? lol give me a break.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't believe they can send living people outside of earth's atmosphere, there is a tone of evidence to suggest the moon landing was faked, not that it even matters. but if it was possible, why not go back up there again, show the world some new HD footage on the moon? they won't cause there lying di%$heads.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

I dont agree with the OP, but you are completely wrong as well. The moon has not atmosphere, which means that temperatures drop well under -200c when the sun goes down while it is exactly opposite on dayside.

I thought this was common knowledge we all learned in school...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

they have heaters, which was recently turned off to save power. originally designed to withstand -38 °C they are still operating at -79 °C maybe even colder since the thermometer only goes to -79 °C. either way they are still not at -270 °C.
Heaters,that ran for over 30 years? off of batteries? that ran for over 30 years? somethings definitely really wrong here...

Why is that weird?? These probes are nuclear powered and still send back telemetry data even today.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ya think.

It is and always has been a sham to get money for # we know nothing about. At least most of us...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
How would we even know if the Moon is real?

Is space real? Could it all be projections? Green Screen?

That pretty much what i was getting at when i said "and for other nefarious reasons" and seriously think about it,theres around 7,000,000,000 people and how many of them claim to have gone into outerspace? not even 500 and thats a very small,very easily controllable and pay off able group of actors and actresses...

Yet amateur astronauts can pick up the SIGNAL from those probes and satellites we put up there.
How would that be possible then if space is not real and we never sent anything up there?

I guess everyone is in on this conspiracy then?

I also wonder how i am able to recieve tv signals from satellite in space... Would be kinda hard would it not if it was just a projection.

edit on 28-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Stars and flags are not what i'm after,but if any members decide to give my threads any,they are appreciated.I have given numerous members hundreds of them for excellent threads and posts...

What i am hoping to achieve,is the opening of peoples eyes and minds to the truth,to the realization that many things are not as they appear to be and that a large proportion of what we are taught to understand,told to think and led to believe by tptb,are nothing but intentionally spread lies and purposefully induced deceptions,meant to dumb us down and keep us in the dark...

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Did I read the first page right? Was the OP seriously suggesting there is wind chill in space? While trying to claim the entire space program is a giant hoax? How is this even on the front page?

edit on 28-3-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Ah, another blocula thread.......

Everyone please realize that many of the things that he is posting in this thread, already exist in an earlier thread of his:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other worlds, he also does not believe that the world spins, goes around the sun, that the sun is moving around the galaxy, nor that the galaxy is moving.

And of course he brought up that the entire space program is a hoax in that thread.

IE a violation of the T&C's here.

I guess this guy is a lost cause then.
Anyone with half a brain cell can see the evidence all around that earth is spinning and orbits the sun.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

If you really want to learn, open your eyes and ATS can teach you.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: something funny

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

Another stupid comment by a someone who values the BS they were fed as a stepkid!!

But to the OP, you got some of your facts wrong they do have a space program, hence the satellites in space but the moon landing yes.....giant BS!!! But please check your science before making a thread!!!
edit on 28-3-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join