It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

ouch!! my foot . seriously wot do you mean bloc how would you do it???

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

It took me about 15 seconds to figure out how i could duplicate that hammer and feather drop on the moon and how they could have easily faked it and how they did fake it,imo...

Drop a "wet feather" and a hammer at the same time and they'll hit the ground at the same time, every time...

How do we know they dropped a real feather?...We dont know...

The shaft of the feather they used could have easily been replaced with a thin metal shaft and then they would both hit the ground at the same time when dropped...

edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
damn heavy feather then...

Bloc i am all for saying the powers that be were @!se holes etc but why fake the moon landings, it does not make sense to me.are you saying that every government is involved around the world. surely your countrys enemys

the commies would love to expose you?.. The moon just pulls at the earth, which helps the tides and nature.

it fits with the earth, natures patterns . I refuse to believe in your deathstar . but thats your opinion.and mine.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the force is strong in you and the moons pull but no darth star vader ark saber

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

the commies would love to expose you?.. The moon just pulls at the earth, which helps the tides and nature.

it fits with the earth, natures patterns . I refuse to believe in your deathstar
25% of russians believe that americas moon landings were faked,thats a lot of people...

Look at a full moon,notice how "perfectly" round it is?...Too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

And it just happens to fit "exactly" during eclipses...Also too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

The moons dark side is always turned away from us...Another too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

The moon just happens to control the tides of our oceans?...Yet another too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

All those things and others were no accidents of nature,they were intentionally designed that way by a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,imo...

Built by the annunaki?

Built by highly advanced ancient humans?

Built by reptilians?

Built by time traveling humans?

The moon is a machine,an interplanetary spaceship,an interstellar battleship,a death star and an earth terraforming device,imo...
edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
bloc just wanna point out something here are you saying the earth was created by aliens ?

wot about the other moons around the solar system are they deathstars?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

It took me about 15 seconds to figure out how i could duplicate that hammer and feather drop on the moon and how they could have easily faked it and how they did fake it,imo...

Drop a "wet feather" and a hammer at the same time and they'll hit the ground at the same time, every time...

The shaft of the feather they used could have easily been replaced with a thin metal shaft and then they would both hit the ground at the same time when dropped...

feathers are generally waterproof, it wont soak up water like a sponge, a thin metal shaft will need quite heavy to overcome the aero resistance to fall STRAIGHT down at the same speed as a hammer with much lower resistance, anyway there is also this:

www.youtube.com...

pendulum, watch it all.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

bloc just wanna point out something here are you saying the earth was created by aliens ?

wot about the other moons around the solar system are they deathstars?

Wow,i was just thinking that same thing? its really strange and kind of frightening to think that perhaps every "circular" moon thats orbiting the planets of our solar system and perhaps elsewhere are actually massive, intelligently controlled from within spaceships and the same,or different species of aliens,or whoever,has built them and positioned them around various planets for different terraforming projects and or for interplanetary war.I hope james cameron,george lucas or steven spielberg is reading this,what an intense science fiction/fact movie that would be...Wow...

jra

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

...every image can be enlarged by clicking on them and they are amazing and most of them are undeniable evidence that it was faked...

The only fake image is the one that was photoshopped. No comment on that one?

It's clear that who ever put that site together hasn't done much research.

For example, the boot tread. He has one photo of the bottom of inner boot, but if he spent a few minutes of researching, he would have found that they wore another boot over top of that one. Look at this photo:

Apollo space suit

Notice the two boots on the bottom right, those go over top of the ones attached to the main suit.

As for Aldrin's changing suit. You can see where the black arm band is in the photo I linked to above. It's right where the glove connects to the arm of the suit. You can see that the gloves have a bit of a 'skirt' that covers over the connection point. That's why you can't see it in some of the photos, because it's covered. Looking at all of the 6 original photos, I can see the antenna in all of them, the white gloves are just the grey ones, but over exposed due to the direct sunlight reflecting off them.

As for the Rover tracks not being visible around the LRV. Well the astronauts tend to cover up the tracks when they get out and walk around it. Especially behind the LRV where they keep all there tools and equipment. That makes a bit more sense than lowering it on to set with a crane. The thing has wheels! why would you lower it on to a set with a crane?! That makes absolutely no sense.

It's all nonsense.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Wow your a genius by the way you are aware that flight feathers are water proof but you have it all figured out huh.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Virtually every space mission from Apollo 11 has included TV and film of the astronauts doing something that could not be done (or faked) on earth. Stuff like hitting a golf ball a mile.

The very first moon walk included placing a retroflector on the moon. This was a very carefully designed parabolic reflector that would reflect laser/maser beams coming from earth back to their exact point of origin. It was a delicate device and needed to be set up very precisely, something that couldn't be trusted to robots of that time. The astronauts set it up on their moon walk and earth observatories that had been told to expect it immediately (within about 2 minutes) began reporting that their lasers were being properly reflected. This could not have happened except that the astronauts were actually on the moon and set it up at just that time.

Additionally, if anyone who knows about shortwave radio thinks about it, the radio signals from the astronauts must have come in on ultra high frequency - not the usual shortwave that bounces around the globe reflected off the ionosphere but a frequency that goes straight through the ionosphere. Such signals from the space ship could not originate on earth but must come from outer space.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The moons dark side is always turned away from us...Another too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

To clarify, the far side is always turned away. There is no "dark side", as in never illuminated by the Sun.

All those things and others were no accidents of nature,they were intentionally designed that way by a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,imo...

So advanced that they mined for gold? One might think that if they had mastered the energy of the galaxy they would create their own gold if it was so important to them. We can do it with our own "primitive" tech, it's just not economically feasible yet. What do you think about that?

By the way, if all the NASA photos from space are faked why would you argue about what is seen in photos of Venus as if they were real?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

they set a mirror up there didnt they ?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

surely they could just find gold with there own tech not use us as slaves to get it for them.

they could locate it in mexico there was enough going round ....

did not need us .surely they could beam it all up.
edit on 11-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Look at a full moon,notice how "perfectly" round it is?...Too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

Yes from a quarter million miles away its challenging to see deviations from a perfect sphere but through a child's binoculars we see it isn't. Why does a spherical shape alarm you? Things with the kind of mass of our moon form spheroids 100% of the time, unless a greater force than gravity alters it.

And it just happens to fit "exactly" during eclipses...Also too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

In the existence of the earth, moon, and sun system this occurrence is but a footnote in time. What is strange is the life given to you during this time just to mess with your head.

It's called tidal lock, at least half of the moons in our solar system are tidally locked with the planet they orbit. You really don't read very much do you? Or just the wrong kinds of things I suppose, judging by all of your wild fantasy tangents supported by nothing but cranks.

The moon just happens to control the tides of our oceans?...Yet another too good to be true?...Yes,imo...

A bit of a misrepresentation but yes the gravity and proximity of the mass of the moon to earth has tidal effects. Greater tidal effects are observed on the Jovian moon Titan, the most tectonically active body in the solar system due mostly to its proximity to the gas giant Jupiter's crushing gravity.

If those four things amaze you I have another one for you.

Thermometer.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
Virtually every space mission from Apollo 11 has included TV and film of the astronauts doing something that could not be done (or faked) on earth. Stuff like hitting a golf ball a mile.

During a very important and extremely dangerous supposed moon mission,supposed moon landing and supposed moon walk,what exactly would have been their point in doing all those nonsensical things on the moon? To show they were really on the moon? Why would they have even felt the need to have to try and prove they were on the moon? Because they were not on the moon?

And as far as that suppesed real hammer and real feather falling at the same speed on the moon,that feather could have had a metal shaft in it and the metal hammer may have been a thin plastic hammer and then either way,they both would have fallen at the same rate and hit the ground at the same time.Only problem is,the astronauts were not even on the moon when that experiment took place...

edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the metal hammer may have been a thin plastic hammer and then either way,they both would have fallen at the same rate and hit the ground at the same time.

Forget about the Moon for a moment. Why would you say this? Why would a thin plastic hammer fall at a different rate than a metal hammer ON EARTH?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

dont know much about basic physics do you mr self proclaimed genius.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Bloc i am all for saying the powers that be were @!se holes etc but why fake the moon landings, it does not make sense to me

Because the conspiracy could be that there is NO moon, no sun. No space. No universe. By faking a moon landing, you lead the public to believe there IS a moon, and space beyond.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Bloc i am all for saying the powers that be were @!se holes etc but why fake the moon landings, it does not make sense to me

Because the conspiracy could be that there is NO moon, no sun. No space. No universe. By faking a moon landing, you lead the public to believe there IS a moon, and space beyond.
Unfortunately i think theres something or someone that wants humanity to feel really small and very helpless,with nowhere else for us to go and our royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved in helping it to keep us feeling and thinking those ways...

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join