It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is a question I have, and laugh if you must. How did they get such perfect pictures with the equipment they had? I also question angles, if Mr Armstrong was the first astronaut on the moon then who was running the camera that was outside the lander of him stepping off of the ladder? Not one head cutoff in the pictures, it is amazing how everything is center in the frames of the photos, all done from the chest cameras.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
This is a question I have, and laugh if you must. How did they get such perfect pictures with the equipment they had? I also question angles, if Mr Armstrong was the first astronaut on the moon then who was running the camera that was outside the lander of him stepping off of the ladder? Not one head cutoff in the pictures, it is amazing how everything is center in the frames of the photos, all done from the chest cameras.

exactly, thats what bugs me about this whole event.

every single photo is questionable, nothing makes sense.

lets not forget the fact that the lunar lander never had a successful landing on earth, yet a perfect one on the moon.

we might have gone to the moon with unmanned missions but i dont think man went anywhere near it
edit on 28-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by blocula

One simple question for you: How dumb do you think the Russians are?

Russia and USA was in a battle, to get to the moon first. So don't you think that Russian did every bit they could, to see if they actually did it? If they caught USA in hoaxing, the Russians would be very glad, but they didn't. They saw USA hit the moon first, simple as that.

And by the way, my stepdad was following the shuttle via radio signals. And as soon they were behind the moon, the signal stopped. There was a straight line of connection to Denmark, since the moon was over our heads that day. So if they just traveled around earth, (as they would, if they weren't going to the moon) the connection would have interrupted as soon the spaceship broke the connection. - But they never did, only when they went behind the moon.

I can even draw you a picture, to see how simple it is. For me, that is enough proof that they did go to the moon.

(Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax
BURAN - and the spaced-out Soviet efforts.

A gentleman's agreement?
edit on 28-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Actually, the space program is not a hoax at all. It is just that our scientists have finally admitted something to themselves. Our earth is our fishbowl, yes a fishbowl. We can't survive outside this fishbowl, just like a fish can't survive outside its water. So far we have been unable to find a suitable planet like our own, so what's the point of trying to go to space when there is nowhere to go to? Also, our scientists can't figure out how to travel vast distances in a short amount of time, so again what's the point? It looks more and more like we are stuck here on this planet for quite some time.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am just going to go ahead and laugh out loud at such a ridiculous asertion. The enitre space program a hoax? Paid actors and actresses?
I am a little offended even at your stupidity, paying no respect at all for those who gave their lives in the name of the expansion of human knowledge. Your sir are an ignoramous.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

f Mr Armstrong was the first astronaut on the moon then who was running the camera that was outside the lander of him stepping off of the ladder?

Why do you think it needs to be run by a person?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is the problem with post-conspiracyism. There's now an entire generation of youths who have been raised on the belief that we didn't go the moon, 9/11 was a hologram and our presidents are actually reptilians. Starting from these ideas they then work backwards to prove themselves correct. Kind of like the way it's supposed to be except backwards. So any evidence you present must be fake since the assumed truth is that none of it happened. I wonder how cell phones, satellite cable, and all the other amazing technology that didn't exist just a couple decades ago was developed? Oh yeah, it doesn't, we've all been brainwashed by the CIA.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Don't you just love it when someone starts a thread hypothesising, and analysing a theory which goes against the American norm. Every time a thread such as this happens, all the Americans come crawling out of their caves ready to attack the poster. Give it a break guys, please. Just because someone has a different theory to you doesn't mean you can gang bash them.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

So the Russian Space race was bull$h!t too then? According to the op, this is the case.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Why do you bring up Americans? This is about sensible conspiracy theorists vs. conspiracy nuts. I am no American, yet I think this OPs hypothesising is absurd.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by blocula
The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Who exactly describes them as being impenetrable? Dr. James Van Allen, the discoverer of the belts sure didn't, nor has any other scientists. So who makes that claim and where is the evidence?

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Wow...

There is this thing in the center of our solar system. It's a star, we call the "Sun". It warms up all the planets, moons, comets and other objects (like space ships and satellites) in our solar system. Obviously the further out you go, the less heat you'll absorb. But nothing freezes instantly like you're claiming.

You really have no idea how temperature (and a number of other things) work in space, even though others have explained to you already numerous times in another thread. You clearly wish to remain ignorant and that's just sad.
edit on 28-3-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)
Theres no atmosphere in space and theres no atmosphere on on the moon and the moon is close to the sun like we are and yet amazingly...

The average daytime temperature on the moon is around 243 fahrenheit and when the moon rotates away from the sun the nighttime temperature falls to an average of -243 fahrenheit below zero and thats a difference of 486 degrees...

The temperatures near the moons poles can fall as low as -387 fahrenheit beblow zero and thats only 72 degrees above absolute zero...

And there are craters that never receive any sunlight and their temperatures can be as low as -416 fahrenheit and thats only 43 degrees above absolute zero...

In other words,there never were any astronauts walking around on the moon,they would have burned and froze, especially with the technology of 43 years ago,which would'nt have allowed them and their spaceships to pass through the extreme radiation of the van allen belts either...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

So the Russian Space race was bull$h!t too then? According to the op, this is the case.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)
No, i believe both the US and USSR Space Programs were real, i am just saying lay off the gang bashing, just because someone has a theory.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Why do you bring up Americans? This is about sensible conspiracy theorists vs. conspiracy nuts. I am no American, yet I think this OPs hypothesising is absurd.
I bring up Americans because any poster who starts a thread which goes against the USA's accepted belief or the American norm is gang bashed and subjected to near Online harrassment. While this thread has not reached that circumstance, there have been a few which have. Someone should have free speech without being bashed by people having opposing ideologies.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In other words,there never were any astronauts walking around on the moon,they would have burned and froze,

Once again, being in a vacuum is not the same as being immersed in cold matter. Vacuum is the best insulator. Simple insulation, cooling or heating is enough to keep temperature of spaceships and astronauts in acceptable range, since they only cool/get hot by radiation.

which would'nt have allowed them and their spaceships to pass through the extreme radiation of the van allen belts either...

You have not shown this to be the case. I think you hear the word "radiation" and immediately think about dangerous and deadly amounts like in some bad hollywood movie. Yet radiation present in van Allen belts is of little danger to spacecrafts and shielded astronauts.
edit on 28/3/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/3/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.
We did? okay then,prove we went to the moon,see,it cant be done and the van allen belt is not overrated,its deadly radiation and theres actually two of them > en.wikipedia.org...

you probably wont believe me if i linked the hi-res photos of the lunar lander module on the moon with the footsteps/trails visible anyway.

www.nasa.gov...

the van allen belt radiation is neglible for the amount of time astronauts spend passing through it.

spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov...

you most likely will not believe this link neither i dont think, not really sure why im bothering.
Thanx for posting a "moon hoax" link,it shows just how well tptb are able to doctor up and alter new and old photographs using todays digital high tech and make them "appear" even better and more "believable" then the old ever were before and the new ones are just as un "believable" to me...

And just imagine the "fake" movies of astronauts in space and on the moon and even mars tptb would be able to make now,as compared to the really good ones they made in the 1960's and 70's...

I have never been to the dark side of the moon,have you? and so i dont "really know" what it looks like or whats really there and all anyone knows is what they tell us and show us to know...

And passing through belts of extremely high radiation,is still passing through high radiation and would result in terrible effects,similar to those displayed by survivors whe were near the a-bomb detonations of hiroshima and nagasaki and those "radiation exposure effects" were not displayed by any of the astronauts who supposedly went through them and more than once did they supposedly go through them...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
It's impossible to say how many people have reached Everest's summit at any given time, since the number changes every year. At the end of the 2010 climbing season, 3,142 different climbers from twenty different countries had completed a total of over 5,100 climbs. 219 people have died on the mountain, it isn't a stretch to say only 500 people have climbed Mt. Everest and lived to tell about it. Therefore using Bocula logic, there is a one in 140,000,000 chance that the summit of Mt. Everest doesn't even exit! Are you just going to believe what they tell you?
I'm not talking about mt everest,i'm talking about the moon,the 240,000 miles away moon...

Moon hoax book...Dark Moon: Apollo and the Whistle-Blowers > www.aulis.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

i'm sorry but i disagree with this interpretation
was that reply pretty blunt? yep, it was.
does it contribute to a debate to point at grammar? nope, it doesn't. the lack of proper grammar can be related to laziness, a lack of education or the fact that one has another mother tongue (i'm sure i make a lot of errors but i invite those whose mother tongue is English to debate me in my mother tongue).

However, as much as i tried, i didn't see anything that could lead to your conclusion that this has to do with an american being hurt in pride or whatever. Not at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
why didn't the Russians ever go to the moon?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

Well it's comforting to see that hardly anyone has rewarded you with stars & flags for this bit of utter nonsense. The truth of the matter is that there is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL pointing to the fact that we never went to the moon. There have been a few assertions that we didn't with hypotheses (which should never be confused with "evidence") submitted in an attempt to prove the point, but every single hypothesis against the moon landings has been thoroughly and completely trounced by numerous sources. Even the Mythbusters guys did a whole show on this conducting various experiments that absolutely destroyed the most popular urban legends on this:

It's things like this thread that make conspiracy theorists appear to be total nutjobs, how are people supposed to take us seriously when some in our ranks cling so desperately to easily disproved theories and utterly refuse to listen to sound logic, research and evidence to the contrary? It gives us all a bad name.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
why didn't the Russians ever go to the moon?
Nasa's main reason for claiming to have gone to the moon and walking upon its surface,was for use as a power tripping psych-ops against the russians during the cold war and for massive public support while funneling massive amounts of money to be use for other nefarious reasons, like building massive underground blast proof bunkers for tptb and the government institution known as nasa is a department of the executive branch and ultimately only has to answer to the president of the united states and the publics opinion,from pre-arranged media induced lies,is that nasa is an open scientific institution,but the truth is that nasa was created in 1958 as a part of the department of defense...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join