It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

The sheeples own wool has been pulled very tightly over their eyes...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to figure out how the OP is able to use "facts" that could only be obtained through space exploration (the existence of cosmic rays, the VA belts, the "temperature" in space etc.) As proof that space exploration isn't possible? I'm pretty sure I could drink a pint of '___' and hit myself in the head with a shovel and still not be able to make sense of that logic.

Also, this is a genuine question to the OP. I have personally used a GPS for navigation, watched satellite television and have made a call using a satellite phone. How do the PTB's fake this?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by choos

Read the chronologically occurring,nine consecutive signs,contained within the end times hopi indian prophecy and realize just how close we are to the ninth and final sign...

Half way down this link page,the nine signs are listed > www.welcomehome.org...

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

oh look hopi prophecy handed down by word of mouth.....

how can you be sure these prophecies were not manipulated by the ancient royal bloodline that has existed for thousands of years? why do you believe these word of mouth stories?
The hopi end times prophecy was also carved into stone a long time ago...

In arizona theres an ancient hopi petroglyph known as prophecy rock and the carving is many hundreds of years old > www.crystalinks.com...

Hopi prophecies > twohawks.forumotion.com...

carved into stone many hundred years ago??? see thats the thing, tptb (ancient royal bloodline dating back THOUSANDS of year, by your words) planted those prophecies there, they infiltrated the hopi culture so that they will be mindless hippies easy to control, since they will spend most of their time smoking the good stuff.

and while smoking said good stuff, they stumbled upon these mysterious writings (planted by the ancient royal bloodline since they predate the carvings by many thousands of years), written in stone, and have taken it as their own prophecy not knowing where it came from. All the while, the ancient royal bloodline people from thousands of years ago, rub their hands together as everything falls into place.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
They really ought to set up a road "bloc" to stop your outlandish claims escaping across the borders into reason and logic...

edit on 3-4-2012 by denver22 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am not a hater, nor am I trying to ridicule you. But, where is your evidence, empirical or otherwise?
edit on 4/3/2012 by Gibborium because: clarification

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I feel the same way i dont hate him far from it, and i just feel that blocular is reading out of a sceince fiction novel in the section of myths and legends. We need "proof "bloc my friend ."established facts" not conjecture or hypothesis theorys. As you have informed us of these psychic powers you have i would like a demonstration of your third eye insight into wot post i am going to send next? and my other fellow posters?..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The man who disccovered the Titanic, is currently searching for Amelia E. plane, has also found the engine of Apollo 11 in the ocean.

Sorry, no one is going to plant a rocket engine somewhere in the ocean "in case someone is going to find it"

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Americans are going to need to sit on their laps and do nothing. Complain that the government is not paying for the drugs they need driving around their hondas and toyotas.

A universe where the existentialists don't exist and we are actually colonizing Mars and other planets and going to other star systems. Most bad people are carving out a place on sykes-picot who don't want countries to develop and have the ability to own their resources.
edit on 3-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
blocular can you tell me about these psychic powers you claim to have a few posts ago?
I have been psychic and clairvoyant ever since i can remember and my memories of myself and of events and other people in my life,i'm able to recall from a very early age,which i proved to my mother by describing to her the room i was in,the color of my crib,the position i was laying in and the song she was singing to me,when i was around 18 months old and i'm also able to occasionally remote view the past and future,sometimes seen in my sound and color dreams and sometimes just by thinking about something from the past or future,startling visuals appear to my minds inner eye and theres no one walking around on the moon in 1969-72...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

God is in control of our perfect killing of the earth and everything in it in God's ultimate control.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe our program was a deception, but I highly doubt it. If you are angry about some apparent conspiracy to fool you on space exploration, please don't let it add too much fuel to your anger at society in general. Most likely some of the deeds perpetrated on you by secret conspiracies have not really been done. Don't let them drive ya crazy with all the plots. Talk to people in the real world about your concerns in a calm manner.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

and while smoking said good stuff, they stumbled upon these mysterious writings (planted by the ancient royal bloodline since they predate the carvings by many thousands of years), written in stone, and have taken it as their own prophecy not knowing where it came from. All the while, the ancient royal bloodline people from thousands of years ago, rub their hands together as everything falls into place.

We'll to make sure NASA has post shuttle plans and the resources to build a new rocket that'll get us to Mars.Secrets of Prometheus Film leaked

We have hollywood to do Space movies we don't need science to help us anymore as we make the degeneration of society to oligarchy (usually in pursuit of money or pleasure).

jra

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The man who disccovered the Titanic, is currently searching for Amelia E. plane, has also found the engine of Apollo 11 in the ocean.

Actually it's not the same person. Robert Ballard and his team found the Titanic. Jeff Bezos who founded Blue Origin (link) found the First stage of the Saturn V used to launch Apollo 11.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by blocula

"Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize half of them are stupider than that".
_______________________The Late George Carlin.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)
"Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child" Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-BC - 43-BC

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world" Ephesians 6:12

"There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world and the worst of it is half of them are true" Winston Churchill-1874-1965
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

And Voyager, oh Lord Kelvin thought it was impossible because you cannot send an object outside of earth's nifty gravity!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by blocula

I am not a hater, nor am I trying to ridicule you. But, where is your evidence, empirical or otherwise?
edit on 4/3/2012 by Gibborium because: clarification
I have diligently brought together a lot of supressed and hidden pieces to this puzzle,hoaxed space programs, hundreds of billions of extorted tax dollars, underground atom bomb blast proof bunkers and the blue star final sign of the hopi indian prophecy and once all the pieces are joined together,they form an obvious image and it is horrible to behold its brutal truth and denying the reality of what tptb are aware of,denying whats been going on beneath our feet and denying the blue star asteroid or comet thats soon to appear in the sky and arrive and slam into earth,wont stop it from happening...

Heres some compelling evidence > Moon Landing Hoax,The Photographic Evidence > forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am sorry, but all you have brought is speculation, theory, and a projection of what you believe. You have not given any evidence or proof of what you are claiming. You have taken vague and unrelated thoughts and mixed them with some unsubstantiated clairvoyant feelings and produced an "out of the box" hypothesis. Bring some empirical evidence to the table. Show some real evidence. Don't rely on some charlatan like David Icke for your evidence. Until you can substantiate what you are saying in your OP, you have nothing but conjecture.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Are you frutty? If not, your "everything is fake" rhetoric sounds just like him.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by blocula

I am sorry, but all you have brought is speculation, theory, and a projection of what you believe.
Thats exactly what everything we are told to think and taught to believe is as well,nothing more than specualtions, theories and projections,because no one really knows where we come from, no one really knows where we are,know one really knows why we are here,no one really knows where we are going and no one really knows what reality really is...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

no one really knows where we come from, no one really knows where we are,know one really knows why we are here,no one really knows where we are going and no one really knows what reality really is

You may not know, but I know where I came from, I know where I am, I know why I am here, I know where I am going, and I DO know what is real and what is not. You may be confused, but I am not.

The space program along with the moon missions are real and substantiated with tangible and empirical evidence and backed by science. Your OP is just goofy and has no merit. Sorry

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

gib mate has blocular allways held these notions? im new to this site only been on here a few weeks i think we will never get some evidence will we from him?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
blocular if you are psychic will you accompany me and the rest of the ats members to see an astronoght maybe we could all sponsor you or something all chip in for this to happen.would you meet someone and use your powers ? i mean would you be willing?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join