It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by blocula

Have you read ANY of the posts in your thread? This stupid, asinine question has been answered, what, at least 15 times.

edit on 4/3/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)
I read every single reply and comment that any member has ever taken the time to post in all my threads...

Nasa and tptb are not going to mesmerize me with government and state controlled media induced lies,hoaxed green screen psych ops movies and altered doctored images of stars,planets and moons,to try and keep my mind far away from what tptb are really doing with our extorted tax billions...

The present day world leaders are of an elite royal bloodline that goes back thousands of years and they are preparing to save themselves and their families and their beautiful people friends within deep underground blast proof bunkers...

So they will be ready and waiting below ground for when the comet or asteroid arrives in december 2012 and slams into the earth.The blue star final sign of the hopi indian prophecy,thats what they are doing with large portions of that extorted money they legally steal from us and they have been preparing for that soon to be here day for a long time now...

got proof of this comet/asteroid? have you seen it? have you visited it? have these ancient hopi indian propecies been manipulated by the also ancient elite royal bloodline that goes back thousands of years? or were you alive several thousand years ago to see first hand the hopi indians prophecies being written? no wait.. i forgot, you used your "clairvoyant" super power.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Read the chronologically occurring,nine consecutive signs,contained within the end times hopi indian prophecy and realize just how close we are to the ninth and final sign...

Half way down this link page,the nine signs are listed > www.welcomehome.org...

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular mate wot happens if 2012 comes along and passes without asteroids hitting the earth and elite filled bunkers and stuff.will you be apologizing to us all or will you stick your head in the sand.like the rest of the doomsday seekers ?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I have diligently brought together a lot of supressed and hidden pieces to this puzzle,hoaxed space programs, hundreds of billions of extorted tax dollars,underground atom bomb blast proof bunkers and the blue star final sign of the hopi indian prophecy and once all the pieces are joined together,they form an obvious image and it is horrible to behold its brutal truth and denying the reality of what tptb are aware of,denying whats been going on beneath our feet and denying the blue star asteroid or comet thats soon to appear in the sky and arrive and slam into earth,wont stop it from happening...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

I would'nt recommend ever doing it,but what would happen if someone placed their hand into temperatures that were -455 degrees below zero fahrenheit? which is the temperature of outer space,their hand would freeze instantly and so completely,that it would shatter like glass when hit against a table top...

I recall seeing a movie about a global superstorm,was it called,the day after tomorrow? anyways, the temperatures dropped to around -200 below zero,or thereabouts and people froze solid and fractured and helicopters fell out of the sky,frozen solid,then crystalized and shattered like cold glass...

But those invincible outerspace ships remain uneffected by the unimaginable brutality of constant, long term exposures to -455 degrees below zero temperatures? and those never break down once after over 30 years of continuous operation deep sapce probes are supposedly flying at 35,000 mph through those temperatures?....Hmmmm?...No way...I aint buying it...

I answered this earlier first it isnt -455 in space.Space is a vacuum when you here those estimates this is the amount of heat energy in deep space. Really has nothing to do with temprature as we think of it. You need to understand themal dynamics. Ill try to make this idiot proof so bear with me. Your going on a trip your bringing a cooler loaded with ice and beer. Now the ice is 32 degreees and its 90 degrees outside.the beer in the cooler stays at 32 degrees because its in contact with the beer and the air in the cooler. We take the beer oout the cooler it warms up to 90 degrees.Why because the air is 90 degrees. Now in the cooler why doesnt the beer get to 90 degrees the cooler insulates it from its environment.

Now theres only 1 thing that doesnt transfer heat and that is a vacuum. Reason being is a vacuum doesnt allow heat to transfer. Efectively space insulates any object from its environment. So onboard a space craft you have heaters just like the beer in the cooler the spacecraft will become the same temprature as the heater. Ever wonder why fans make you feel cooler they blow air at you and it steals body heat. Well in space theres nothing to steal heat from the craft. I cant make this any simplier if you still dont get it then you need to figure out the basic concept of thermodynamics.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

blocular mate wot happens if 2012 comes along and passes without asteroids hitting the earth and elite filled bunkers and stuff.will you be apologizing to us all or will you stick your head in the sand.like the rest of the doomsday seekers ?

I bet he changes his acount name and makes a new prediction wouldnt be the first time around here.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular you did not answer my question and that is when you are wrong, will you apologize to us all or bury your head in the sand like all the other doomsdayers? .I know you say you are thinking outside the box but i think if 2012 comes to pass without incident then you might wanna get back in the box and close the lid son .

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

reply to post by blocula

I bet he changes his acount name and makes a new prediction wouldnt be the first time around here.
I dont want it to happen and i hope it never does,but thats the way it appears,when you look at the facts,without seeing them through rose colored glasses...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and wot are the facts?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

This eye and mind opening link really nails the photographic evidence of a hoax right to the wall of exposure and truth for all to see and realize...

Moon Landing Hoax,The Photographic Evidence > forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

Read the chronologically occurring,nine consecutive signs,contained within the end times hopi indian prophecy and realize just how close we are to the ninth and final sign...

oh look hopi prophecy handed down by word of mouth.....

how can you be sure these prophecies were not manipulated by the ancient royal bloodline that has existed for thousands of years? why do you believe these word of mouth stories?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

. . .
So they,not us,will be ready and waiting below ground,for when the comet or asteroid arrives in december 2012 and slams into the earth. . .

So you start your "theory" by saying that basically anything will freeze in the cold vacuum (a vacuum is physically incapable of having a temperature as others have pointed out) of space and be reduced into some crystalline powder but then you say that the ptb who know the truth about all this are building secret bunkers to protect themselves from comets/asteroids etc. . . Which according to you cannot exist, and also according to you the ptb are aware that they are incapable of existing because they will simply freeze and turn to powder. So they are stealing tax payer dollars to make bunkers to protect themselves from a disaster that is physically incapable of happening. Please explain how this makes sense to you. Every time you post it becomes more and more apparent to me that you are just a very persistent and passionate troll.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I understand that you've answered me about those space temperatures and you have more than once i think and i have read everyones posts.Theres another member here in this thread,who explains with equal validation how the spaceships and spacesuits should not be able to withstand the brutally freezing temperatures of space as well as a lot of other technical information that exposes the moon mission hoax as well and i know that tptb lie to us on a regular basis and so i think their lying about their entire outer space program as well,more ways and means,more lies and deceptions to be able to legally extort hundreds of billions of dollars from the hypnotized mainstream,to be used for their own survival agendas...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by choos

oh look hopi prophecy handed down by word of mouth.....

how can you be sure these prophecies were not manipulated by the ancient royal bloodline that has existed for thousands of years? why do you believe these word of mouth stories?
The hopi end times prophecy was also carved into stone a long time ago...

In arizona theres an ancient hopi petroglyph known as prophecy rock and the carving is many hundreds of years old > www.crystalinks.com...

Hopi prophecies > twohawks.forumotion.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

blocular can you tell me about these psychic powers you claim to have a few posts ago?
I have been psychic and clairvoyant ever since i can remember and my memories of myself and of events and other people in my life,i'm able to recall from a very early age,which i proved to my mother by describing to her the room i was in,the color of my crib,the position i was laying in and the song she was singing to me,when i was around 18 months old and i'm also able to occasionally remote view the past and future,sometimes seen in my sound and color dreams and sometimes just by thinking about something from the past or future,startling visuals appear to my minds inner eye and theres no one walking around on the moon in 1969-72...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Good job dropping all the periods at the end of the paragraph. Very out of the box.

What timestamp do you have on your views of the past to know there was no one on the Moon?

Have you ever seen a time in the future in which you have the ability to see the truth?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by dragonridr

. . . Theres another member here in this thread,who explains with equal validation how the spaceships and spacesuits should not be able to withstand the brutally freezing temperatures of space as well as a lot of other technical information that exposes the moon mission hoax as well as a lot of other technical information that exposes the moon mission hoax as well . . .

I have, unfortunately, read every post on this thread and do not recall any empirical evidence given by you or any other poster that support your claims of "brutally freezing temperatures of space". Can you please cite and explain the " technical information that exposes the moon mission hoax"?
edit on 4/3/2012 by Gibborium because: grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

I have, unfortunately, read every post on this thread and do not recall any empirical evidence given by you or any other poster that support your claims of "brutally freezing temperatures of space". Can you please cite the explain the " technical information that exposes the moon mission hoax"?

You forget that blocula has the ability to read posts that haven't been posted yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I guess that means empirical evidence is out the door . . . or is that out of the box?

edit on 4/3/2012 by Gibborium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
and also bloculars supposedly blue star asteriod he claims will hit the earth is depicted as being by the author as THE RUSSIAN MEIR SPACE STATION DEBRI.blocular mate you slipped up on that one and need to at least read your doomesday theorys correctly before posting saying it will be the asteriod when the link you posted i looked at it and the author states wot he feels will hit the earth and it wasnt an asteriod get back inside the box blocs .

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For the haters,
just to defend the OP, if you hang around ATS you should already know what threads by Blocula are like.
If you do,and don´t agree with it, STAY AWAY! I´m all for logic, And i cannot abide irrationality,
yet Blocula is in a league of his/hers own.
A true enjoyment, every time.
As for the topic, i don´t agree. At all.
Just keep doing what you do

edit on 3-4-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join