It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
dragon rider you are correct as you and i can see that, but the blocster wont.he is reading stuff and taking it face value as proof without doing the maths.we want proof bloc that we havent mate ? have you got anything else up your sleeve bloc?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and about 67% of 5 yr olds beleive in the tooth fairy and santa claus does that make them real?????. a reply to your millions of americans sayng its all fake ,moon landings and all because they believe its fake does not make it so
edit on 2-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why did you bother to post the quotes from Denver and Illustronic?????? Your reply had absofreakinlutely NOTHING to do with what you quoted?

Since you won't actually answer legitimate questions I'll try this.If it's really so impossibly far away how then did the cow jump over the Moon? That should be covered in your wealth of reference sources.

Believe me, not all anger is self directed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The landers,rovers and other junk left on the lunar surface by the astronauts are totally invisible > blogs.discovermagazine.com...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ok, you believed him in an article from 2008.
How about what he said in 2009?
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

APOLLO LANDING SITES IMAGED BY LRO!
This is so so so freaking cool: the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has taken pictures of the Apollo landing sites!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Around 20% of americans think the moon landings were a hoax and so with an american population of about 300 million,thats about 60 million people...

In russia about 25% of people think that the moon landings were a hoax and so with a russain popualtion of around 140 million,thats about 35 million more people...

Then if i extrapolate those figures out across the entire world,theres easily many 100's of millions, perhaps even a billion people who think and believe the same thing...

Although its not politically correct or socially acceptable to go against the mainstream,those numbers are staggering...

20 percent of americans also believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.. so whats your point?
www.gallup.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
blocular can you tell me about these psychic powers you claim to have a few posts ago?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize half of them are stupider than that".
_______________________The Late George Carlin.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
blocular can you tell me about these psychic powers you claim to have a few posts ago?
I have been psychic and clairvoyant ever since i can remember and my memories of myself and of events and other people in my life,i'm able to recall from a very early age,which i proved to my mother by describing to her the room i was in,the color of my crib,the position i was laying in and the song she was singing to me,when i was around 18 months old and i'm also able to occasionally remote view the past and future,sometimes seen in my sound and color dreams and sometimes just by thinking about something from the past or future,startling visuals appear to my minds inner eye and theres no one walking around on the moon in 1969-72...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

am i right in saying that you said man will never wallk on the moon?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
lets just go along with your theory a second and say man cant pass van allen belt because of radiation...why wouldnt you believe a probe at least would be able to go pass the van allen belt?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

blocular you say it cant be done, how do you know? .
I know,because all anyone has to do,is just go outside,any clear night or day and look up at the moon,realize where it actually is,understand how far away it really is and then try and comprehend what 240,000 miles away really means...

We can't travel 240,000 miles? I have a 1995 pickup, and a 2006 car. My pickup has 218,000 miles on it, and my car has just over 100,000 miles on it. And I haven't really been able to drive for a little over 2 years now to run them up any further or they would both have a lot more on them. But combined...that's still way more than the distance from here to the moon. Especially if you add the car I had for a couple of years before my current car. Which had around 150,000 miles on it, before it finally succumbed to a herd of deer.

And don't try to tell me that it's outer space so the distance is harder to traverse. Have you ever tried to drive in a blinding snowstorm at a high rate of speed while dodging multiple herds of deer all while being half...or more asleep? That's about the same I'd think. It's people who sit around all day and say we can't do something that cause us to start really believing it.

Most people didn't believe it was possible for man to fly.....for a very long time. And yet....we do fly. Looks a little further than your own nose and try to believe in doing something. Believe it's possible. You'll never overcome your recliner in your home if you can't dream or aspire to bigger aspirations. Does that mean we have traveled to the moon? No. But we have. But we would have never gotten off the ground at all if everyone had the same beliefs that you do.

And by the way. In case you aren't aware...the Van Allen Belt isn't really a belt at all. It's more like a cone. There are some places which are way better to try to pass through than others. And it doesn't have the same intensity in all parts of it. So it isn't only possible, it is done. Just because you don't believe it can't be done, doesn't mean that people who are way smarter than you can't do it.

edit on 2-4-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

we need to get blocular in the room with buzz ,because bloc says he is psychic that should clear it up lol

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

From 1969 through 1972, no one flew to the moon,no one walked on the moon and no one flew back from the moon...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by blocula

"Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize half of them are stupider than that".
_______________________The Late George Carlin.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)
"Those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child" Marcus Tullius Cicero-106-BC - 43-BC

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world" Ephesians 6:12

"There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world and the worst of it is half of them are true" Winston Churchill-1874-1965

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And David icke Once questioned me and said, and i quote are you a "reptile" to which i replied no church of England" Dave denver22 verse 1: chapter: 2

"Keep digging cornelius ull find the master of this house" epiloge planet of the apes zeus 1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

From 1969 through 1972, no one flew to the moon,no one walked on the moon and no one flew back from the moon...

why say from 1969 to 1972 when according to you, the "deadly" van allen belt, the bitter near absolute zero temperature making everything brittle and shattering and the sheer distance should make it permanently impossible.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I would'nt recommend ever doing it,but what would happen if someone placed their hand into temperatures that were -455 degrees below zero fahrenheit? which is the temperature of outer space,their hand would freeze instantly and so completely,that it would shatter like glass when hit against a table top...

I recall seeing a movie about a global superstorm,was it called,the day after tomorrow? anyways, the temperatures dropped to around -200 below zero,or thereabouts and people froze solid and fractured and helicopters fell out of the sky,frozen solid,then crystalized and shattered like cold glass...

But those invincible outerspace ships remain uneffected by the unimaginable brutality of constant, long term exposures to -455 degrees below zero temperatures? and those never break down once after over 30 years of continuous operation deep sapce probes are supposedly flying at 35,000 mph through those temperatures?....Hmmmm?...No way...I aint buying it...

edit on 3-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you read ANY of the posts in your thread? This stupid, asinine question has been answered, what, at least 15 times.

edit on 4/3/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

I would'nt recommend doing it,but what would happen if someone placed their hand into temperatures that were -455 degrees below zero fahrenheit? which is the temperature of outer space,their hand would freeze instantly and so completely,that it would shatter like glass when hit against a table top...

I recall seeing a movie about a global superstorm,was it called,the day after tomorrow? anyways, the temperatures dropped to around -200 below zero,or thereabouts and people froze solid and fractured and helicopters fell out of the sky,frozen solid,then crystalized and shattered like cold glass...

But those invincible outerspace ships remain uneffected by the unimaginable brutality of constant, long term exposures to -455 degrees below zero temperatures? and those never break down once after over 30 years of continuous operation deep sapce probes are supposedly flying at 35,000 mph through those temperatures?....Hmmmm?...No way...I aint buying it...

Nasa and tptb are not going to mesmerize me with hoaxed green screen movies and altered and doctored images of stars,planets and moons,to try and keep my mind far away from what their doing with our extorted tax billions,they're preparing to save themselves deep underground,for when december 2012 arrives,thats what they are doing with lagre portions of that money and they have been for a long time now...

i dont think you grasp the concept of a vacuum do you, you just cant comprehend what a vacuum is or does?

the voyager probes were putting along at around -29 degrees celsius until recently when it was decided it needed to save power in order to have enough power to transmit data for the next 10 years, assuming no more failures. they are not invincible as they already have a few failed instruments on them already, they do have more than one single sensor.

the greatest hoax here is your "clairvoyance"

p.s. do not tell me you are going to start taking "facts" from movie's now? if so, than go watch appollo 18 (moonrock spiders is the reason why we dont go back to the moon anymore)
edit on 3-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by blocula

Have you read ANY of the posts in your thread? This stupid, asinine question has been answered, what, at least 15 times.

edit on 4/3/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)
I read every single reply and comment that any member has ever taken the time to post in all my threads...

Nasa and tptb are not going to mesmerize me with government and state controlled media induced lies,hoaxed green screen,psych ops movies and altered,doctored images of stars,planets,moons and galaxies,to try and keep my mind far,far away from what tptb are really doing with our extorted tax billions...

The present day world leaders are of an elite royal bloodline that goes back thousands of years and they are preparing to save themselves,their families and their beautiful people friends within deep underground,atom bomb blast proof bunkers...

So they,not us,will be ready and waiting below ground,for when the comet or asteroid arrives in december 2012 and slams into the earth and it will be the arrival of the blue star final sign of the hopi indian prophecy.Thats what they are preparing themselves for with large portions of that extorted money that they legally steal from us and they have been aware and they are ready for that soon to be here day,for a long time now...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join