It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by blocula

No ones been able to offer any real solid,beyond all shadows of doubt proof,that astronauts actually went to the moon and walked upon its surface either,because it cant be done and anything that anyone decides to present as evidence,to show how they really did go there and walk there,i can easily explain how that evidence could have been faked and was and then spoon fed to a gullible and hypnotized mainstream public...

Other than the fact that we DID go there, have pictures to prove it, brought back physical evidence that we WERE there, and left behind proof to anyone who came behind us, you are absolutely 100% correct.

If our current government, and the governments which have been running the United States would put forth the time, energy and manpower we have put into Iraq and Afghanistan we could have already discovered warp drive, found the worm holes, and have gone to a planet circling Alpha Centauri by now, brought back proof, taken pictures and staked our claim there. But then again, there will always be the haters. And why? IDK. Maybe they are jealous that they can't go themselves? Maybe their minds can't grasp the possibility? Or maybe...just maybe...:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

blocular you say it cant be done, how do you know? .
I know,because all anyone has to do,is just go outside,any clear night or day and look up at the moon,realize where it actually is,understand how far away it really is and then try and comprehend what 240,000 miles away really means...

then imagine yourself,along with any group of people that you choose to decide upon,all brought together with the purpose of designing and buliding a machine that can actually fly two of you,dressed in functioning and capable suits,beyond earths gravity and all the way up to the moon,land two of you on its surface still dressed in those suits and then fly two of you all the way back down to earth...

and we can even throw in a few billion dollars to help all of you out along the way and i'll guarantee and bet anything,that after one year,five years,ten years,or even twenty years has passed by,none of you will be even remotely close to actually achieving that goal,because it cannot be done and it never was done in the past either...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Most likely,the only reason your calling them hokey conspiracy sites,is because you dont agree with what they have to say and the evidence they bring out of the darkness of denial and into the light of truth,is left to be ridiculed and supressed by those who are made very uncomfortable facing reality...

Blocula, I call them hokey, because that is what they are:

hokey [ˈhəʊkɪ]
adj Slang chiefly US and Canadian
1. corny; sentimental
2. contrived; phoney

The evidence on these sites have been debunked by many. There are several ATS threads that deal with each of these sites you have used for your proof. Here are just three of many excellent threads:

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

Sick and tired of claims Moon landings were a Hoax final proof!

Fake Earth illusion - footage from Apollo 11, 1969

What I would like to see is YOU show some evidence that what you are stating in your OP is true. Can you show in anyway that:

Money has been extorted?
There are no satellites in space and proof of where space begins?
That astronauts where secreted away and did not go into space, let alone the moon?
That any NASA money was spent to fund secret bunkers for "the elite"?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular can you show me proof that we cant? or havent been to the moon? no didnt think so, but im all ears.you now claim to say that we will never go to the moon but you have no evidence to back up you claims .your latest claim now is that it is impossible? "in the future to ever go to the moon" can you get back to me with solid proof .no theorys now facts....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just because YOU can't imagine such a thing does not mean it isn't true. Your feelings are irrelevant to the facts.
There is an abundance of evidence that points to the reality of the Moon landings and ZERO evidence that it was a hoax.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Smack because: style

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You can't prove a negative. You just can't. So you can't prove they DIDN'T go to the moon. There doesn't seem to be much proof positive, either. Just some pretty hokey looking videos. My big question has always been, how did they get back? I could see shooting a rocket bigger than a skyscraper full of fuel up there, but then they just sort of floated back?

The only way to prove it positive, however, is to go up there again, and see if the landers, etc. are sitting there. Of course, if you could figure out how to get up there and back again, and were to find proof either way, no one would believe you.

Saying the entire space program is a hoax is just retarded. You can see with your own eyes the satellites, the Shuttle launches, and the ISS. Your post here is likely bouncing off a satellite at some point in its journey. GPS somehow works.

The only things you can truly believe are what you see with your own eyes. So basically, you don't know if ANYTHING is true outside of what happened in your own neighborhood. Check out the TV for example.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula. You are empathic you say correct? I have a challenge for you. Ever heard of shared dreaming? When both of you focus on a well known place and meet in dreams. I challenge you to meet me at the staue of liberty Tonight in your dreams. I will be the man in red shorts and glasses. If i See you tonight or within the week there I will beleive you are able to do what you say. As far as being empathic/psychic.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
blocular if you are psychic then we will all have to arrange for you to meet buzz aldrin ,that way you can use your powers to read his mind but id like to see these psyichic powers in action.can you tell me wot i am thinking how far have you exercised these powers? bloc

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I know,because all anyone has to do,is just go outside,any clear night or day and look up at the moon,realize where it actually is,understand how far away it really is and then try and comprehend what 240,000 miles away really means...

At 24,000 mph it means about a 10 hour trip, but the Apollos went to the moon in an arc-like trajectory, adding miles they traversed. This is due to the fact that they weren't going at solar escape velocity, thus they were sent in a highly elliptical solar orbit and hitting the moon for lunar orbit took some nice calculations, with pencil and paper and slide rules, though they did have rudimentary computers for the math calculation number crunching aid.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

blocular if you are psychic then we will all have to arrange for you to meet buzz aldrin ,that way you can use your powers to read his mind but id like to see these psyichic powers in action.can you tell me wot i am thinking how far have you exercised these powers? bloc

If he's a true psychic, maybe he could win the James Randi Million Dollar Challange and not only prove it, but get some nice beer money doing it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Lunar escape velocity meant they only had to increase their already orbital speed by a few hundred miles per hour, they sort of saved some fuel for that.

Well you are wrong about proof positive. When I have more time I can send you links to third party tracking of the Apollo missions that were made very public, and why not?

Oh I see I have a couple saved.
Telescopic Tracking of the Apollo Lunar Missions
Tracking Apollo-17 from Florida
Hasselblad dot com

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

blocular can you show me proof that we cant? or havent been to the moon? no didnt think so, but im all ears.you now claim to say that we will never go to the moon but you have no evidence to back up you claims .your latest claim now is that it is impossible? "in the future to ever go to the moon" can you get back to me with solid proof .no theorys now facts....
Heres some more proof that we didnt...

Facts and Info about the Fake Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy Theory >
www.facts-about.org.uk...

The Apollo Moon Landing Hoax: Proof Positive That The Recent LRO Images Of The "Apollo Landing Sites" Were Photo-shopped Fakes! >
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have just noticed reading ur link that the web site says conspiracy "theory".so its still just a theory.all you are offering is theorys bloc me old mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

If he's a true psychic, maybe he could win the James Randi Million Dollar Challange and not only prove it, but get some nice beer money doing it.
Just the other day i told my friend at work something and i'll tell you and everyone else the same thing.If any person who claims he walked on the moon,were standing in front of me right now telling me thats what he did,i would look him straight in the eyes,stand my ground and tell him hes a liar,just an airplane pilot highly paid off by tptb to look and act like an astronaut,imo and then surely he would flip out and start yelling at me and then i would really know that i was right,because according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
bloc your link about the recent photos say, in other words not entirely the best quality does not make them fake because the northern truthseeker says they are, without absolute proof and like most of these sites, they feed the words into your brain .and get you hooked they basically sway the story in thier favour with conjector not proof.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Just the other day i told my friend at work something and i'll tell you and everyone else the same thing.If any person who claims he walked on the moon,were standing in front of me right now telling me thats what he did,i would look him straight in the eyes,stand my ground and tell him hes a liar,just an airplane pilot paid by tptb to look and act like an astronaut...Imo...and then surely he would flip out on me and then i would really know that i was right,because according to the encyclopedia of human pshchology,all anger is self directed...[

You are really full of it, nothing but a poser who probably can't engineer a simple auto repair, why is that mentioned? Because you have no idea how to build something that works, you simply can't build a debate for one thing, that you seem to spend all of your time on. Its important because hurdles have to be overcome that you never faced before and that takes gumption.

Your links are idiotic.

Sorry, your first link is sheer grade school proof garbage and total lack of understanding outside of a (funding from the gullible) house. Here is what they start with;

What evidence do the Fake Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists have?
The evidence and ideas put forward by the Fake Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists include the following:

No Plans for return trips

Images show that Stars were missing from the black lunar sky

Absence of engine noise in official NASA footage - how was it possible to clearly hear the voices of the Astronauts?

No Blast Crater under the LEM after the powerful engines had been fired

Astronauts Footprints - How was it possible for footprints to be left undisturbed and without dust

American Flag was waving - how is this possible when there is no air on the moon

Pictures of the ascent of the LEM - images appear to show that the LEM was jerked up, as if by a cable, there was no evidence of an exhaust plume

Grainy, Unclear images although technology at the time could have produced much clearer images - Did NASA intentionally make the images hard to see?

Still Photographs - Cameras were fitted to the Astronauts chest - there was no view finder and photographs could only be taken by movement of the body but 1000's of flawless photographs were taken

Crosshairs on Still Photographs - The crosshairs on the photographs could only be on the top of images but pictures of the Astronauts and the Flag clearly show that the crosshairs were partially obscured, beneath the images

Shadows - The only source of light on the moon was the Sun but shadows were cast in multiple directions

Lighting - Images of Astronauts were brightly lighted although their positions would have clearly been in shadow. Some images indicate that the Astronauts appeared to be in spotlight

Backgrounds - the backdrops or the moonscape of some images appear to be identical although NASA stated that the images were taken at different times and locations which were over 2 miles apart

The Van Allen Radiation Belt - Could the Astronauts survive travelling through the deadly radiation belt which is situated 500 miles above the earth and is 1000's of miles thick with only the protection from their space suits and the thin covering of the space ship when it is estimated that 6 feet of lead would be necessary would have been needed. None of the Astronauts have since showed any signs of radiation poisoning

No other manned mission has gone through the Belt

Silencing - It seems unreasonable that information would not have been leaked about any such hoax - theorists therefore believe that key witnesses, including members of the Astronaut Corps, were deliberately silenced. Between 1964 and 1967 10 astronauts died in accidents - 15% of the corps.

Hilarious! Not even worth the time to point by point splice their 'points' apart! Son, you should read real science books or take a course in fiction writing, like the Ancient Alien cast. Folk we now have a microcosm of the logic base in this thread (though it could never reach us without satellites IN SPACE).

So Blocula, do you know the orbital attitude of a geosynchronous satellite? Its quite away from earth atmosphere.

That list above is high school debunkable to be coy, blatantly stupid to be blunt.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular thats rubbish my friend ,so you are now saying that because some one gets mad when accused in confrontation,that they must be a liar WTF.are you for real on that one? people act in different ways to accusations some get angry some stay calm.come on bloc mate please sort it out, if you accused uncle buzz of being a liar see wot might happen,you see wot he did to the other fellow.listen to wot your saying.you need to take your meds you know reality pills .take a double dose please.still no proof just theorys from david icke and conspiracy sites who love to bend the truth so you can then see flaws yourself etc etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Did you even read those facts there a joke. Ill tell you what you pick any 2 of those facts as you call them. And ill tell you how Nasa did it in detail. My favorite to debunk is the Van allen belt but pick any 2 you like. However after im done im going to ask you 2 questions and you have to tell me how it was done without going to the moon.Do we have a deal!

The Apollo Moon Landing Hoax: Proof Positive That The Recent LRO Images Of The "Apollo Landing Sites" Were Photo-shopped Fakes! >

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Did you even read those facts there a joke. Ill tell you what you pick any 2 of those facts as you call them. And ill tell you how Nasa did it in detail. My favorite to debunk is the Van allen belt but pick any 2 you like. However after im done im going to ask you 2 questions and you have to tell me how it was done without going to the moon.Do we have a deal!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Around 20% of americans think the moon landings were a hoax and so with an american population of about 300 million,thats about 60 million people...

In russia about 25% of people think that the moon landings were a hoax and so with a russain popualtion of around 140 million,thats about 35 million more people...

Then if i extrapolate those figures out across the entire world,theres easily many 100's of millions, perhaps even a billion people who think and believe the same thing...

Although its not politically correct or socially acceptable to go against the mainstream,those numbers are staggering...

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join