It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

Bloc...I hate to even get into this but...no...we went to the Moon. Even the Soviet Union issued congratulations. It was easy for any one with a HAM radio to follow and with a few people with HAM radios...at different points of the Earth...to triangulate the signal and know where the Apollo Mission were traveling to and where they landed.

The Hubble Space Telescope can see the Lunar Lander Carridges that were left on the Lunar surface and when people talk about light sources coming in at several angles they forget about the Earths Solar Reflection.

Plus....where do you think those giant rockets were going anyways? Split Infinity

What terrible things happened between the advertised and promoted as evil russian nation and the fear mongering,paranoia inducing usa,after trillions of tax dollars were extorted from us,directly because of the supposed looming russain monster,always a step away,always about to devour us all at any moment,for over forty years?...Nothing...Absolutely Nothing at all...Because...

the russians and the usa were not really enemies,because there really was no cold war,just a war against both countries peoples minds,keeping them in a constant state of fear and panic,while trillions of dollars were forcibly extracted from the mainstream of both countries peoples paychecks and so russias congratulaitions expressed towards americas moon landing,becomes quite meaningless, especially for a moon landing that never really happened...

We are shown images of mechanical devices left upon the moons surface from nasas secret power tripping psych-ops photo shops and secret film altering studios,we dont really know those objects are really there,we are just told to think they are...

And we watched the rockets go up and then we saw the capsules splash down,or just floating in the ocean, surely after being dropped from high altitude with parachute,by a military airplane and everything we saw in between were just moving images on our tv screens,green and blue screen movies actually...

According to the technical information in this link,which agrees that the moon landings were real,the supposed lunar machines left by astronauts upon the moons surface cannot be seen from earth,or by hubble and if they are ever shown,images from a lunar orbiting satellite,those will be another series of photo shopped fakes...

The landers,rovers and other junk left on the lunar surface by the astronauts are totally invisible > blogs.discovermagazine.com...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

and from this link
calgary.rasc.ca...

you can read that the hubble space telescope does not have the size to see the lunar modules, they calculated roughly it needs to be 1300km's from the moon surface just to be able to see the modules.
edit on 2-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

should have read your link, says the same thing but with maths haha.

anyway goto any of these observatories:
Observatoire de la Côte D’Azur, McDonald, Apache Point, and Haleakala observatories

they do the laser stuff regularly, did you know the moon is slowly moving away from us, about 3.8cm per year.
edit on 2-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by yuppa

If he took his reality pills like his shrink said, I might be able to reason with him lol ,come on bloc blocky mate why wont you accept it that we have been to moon and such?? its been days and i should probably get a medal, but will settle for a star off my peers at instead lol.
I gave you a star,wether you agree with me or not and while its still on my getting very tired mind,could you,or anyone else prove to me,beyond all shadows of any doubt whatsoever,that astronauts really flew to the moon,actually walked on the moons surface and really flew back from the moon,or were those just events that tptb led you to believe happened,that never really did?

Faked Moon Landings > batesmotel.8m.com...

The Faked Apollo Landings > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Thank you for the star. Still I do not have the cleareance needed to show you proof. If you want though lets start a charity drive so we can send you up to the international space station on the next russian flight. I think the cost was 1/4 million dollars US. That would prove to you we have been to space wouldnt it? If we never actually went to the moon though get one of the astronauts and give him sodium pentathol and record it to show the world the truth right? We will be waiting to hear of your success.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So Blocula, you're a creationist then. Of all you say this is blatantly obvious. No wonder you offer zero proof to support your core beliefs, because you have none. All of what you say about knowledge being a disinformation that people worldwide study and develop technologies from, products from, and save lives from, is what the powers allow us to see while they secretly hide technologies they use to travel the galaxy with. Now isn't that self contradicting? It seems as though you are shooting off in tangents but the core theme that keeps coming through without you specifically saying is you are a creationist.

Now that is made aware to you do some good with it, spread that word and give direction, comfort, encouragement, console, and most of all kindness to respect your fellow man in a manner you would prefer to be treated yourself.

This science stuff is just not your forté, its not your niche.

It makes you look mean and rude and dilutes your message. What is wrong with people being more forthcoming about their core beliefs here and want others to extract it without them saying it directly. Plausible deniability? Ensuring a back exit? Flirting accountability? Or just plain disingenuousness?

I mean 'Ancient Aliens', might as well be the same thing though.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Since the space program is a total hoax. Every single part of it...then where did the "man made" satellites orbiting the earth come from? And how are they able to survive there since it is so cold?

Look up....in the US the ISS has been visible the last few days in the very early morning hours...just before dawn. And it is fairly obvious it is too high to be a plane. What about all of the GPS satellites? How does GPS work if there is no space program?

What about all of the wireless communications? And satellite phones? Or....for instance....take a look at the moon now....if you have a powerful enough telescope. You can see remnants of the US and the Russian lunar programs.

I might not fully believe EVERYTHING we were told about getting to the moon...but that does not mean that every single part of the space programs are hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Since the space program is a total hoax. Every single part of it...then where did the "man made" satellites orbiting the earth come from? And how are they able to survive there since it is so cold?

Look up....in the US the ISS has been visible the last few days in the very early morning hours...just before dawn. And it is fairly obvious it is too high to be a plane. What about all of the GPS satellites? How does GPS work if there is no space program?

Those satellites and manned space stations are not in "outer space" they are in low earth orbit and even the earths outermost atmosphere,its exosphere,which extends 400 to 800 miles up,is not within outer space...www.enchantedlearning.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There is tons of evidence proving you wrong.

You've been in the conspiracy business for so long, you've begun to lose touch with what's real.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Those satellites and manned space stations are not in "outer space" they are in low earth orbit and even the earths outermost atmosphere,its exosphere,which extends 400 to 800 miles up,is not within outer space...

Here we go again. When confronted you flip flop and change your story once again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm forced to conclude that either you've simply been trolling the entire time or you're suffering from multiple personality disorder and are in need of serious professional help and institutionalization. You constantly change your story. You're all too eager to make claims that the shuttle is fake when it provides an opportunity to be offensive and piss on the memories of the astronauts who died aboard space shuttles, but when cornered on the matter you switch stories and go back to claiming that the shuttle wasn't in "outer space" by your pet definition of the term, in direct contradiction to your original post (not to mention the generally accepted definition of outer space) and contradicting other claims you make about the shuttle being a hoax later on as well. Either you're just trolling or you're psychotic, and I mean that seriously. If the latter is true then I truly and sincerely do worry about your sanity and the risk that this could turn into another Jared Loughner type of incident.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'd really love to know what Blocula does for a living.

Because the mere possibility that he's in a position of responsibility in relation to some service or product intended for the public scares the living crap out of me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And so why would'nt our entire space program itself also be a hoax and a deception?

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

Why dont they? Why are they not? Are they even really up there? Were all the moon landings and our entire space program itself nothing more than a huge hoax and a massive deception?

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...

Those satellites and manned space stations are not in "outer space" they are in low earth orbit and even the earths outermost atmosphere,its exosphere,which extends 400 to 800 miles up,is not within outer space...www.enchantedlearning.com...

EDIT: long quote necessary to make my point before OP tries to change his stance again.

So...you have already said that ALL of the space program is a hoax. You didn't leave any room for shades of grey. You said ALL of the space shuttles and space station missions were hoaxes. And now you are saying that the satellites....and since you posted it first...the ISS are all below the Van Allen Belt....they are really there.

Please make up your mind. If you are referring to just the moon landings as being hoaxes please differentiate between them and ALL of the space programs. If you are still referring to ALL as everything related to space, then you are contradicting yourself and thus your entire thread loses any possible bit of credibility.

edit on 2-4-2012 by webpirate because: updated thoughts

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

A star to you sir ...could not have put it more plainly and so evidently so myself ,well i have tryd myself ,a number of times now, but blocular remains adamant in his beliefs ,i think some one needs to stop reading on the david icke site .bloc mate you must come up with some valid evidence for your outlandish claims .there is more proof to suggest we have been and so on, than we have not."I think therefore i am ,were am i bloc?" ps "You think therefore you are where are you my friend "? answer :- ["i am here" and "you" are clearly not]...your thinking is so far off this planet my friend you should know all about the mystery you claim.Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

It seems blocular spends most of the time off this planet, with his mind set firmly in space, he should know by now wot the van allen belt and such are all about. Being that bloculars mind spends more time off this planet with his mind set the man should be an expert.blocular my friend you are due a big fat check that is a reality one.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by blocula

There is tons of evidence proving you wrong.

You've been in the conspiracy business for so long, you've begun to lose touch with what's real.
I've obviously struck a responsive chord with this thread,even if its a mostly silent minority...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I'd really love to know what Blocula does for a living.

Because the mere possibility that he's in a position of responsibility in relation to some service or product intended for the public scares the living crap out of me.
I'm a pisces,so i'm an empath,i'm also highly psychic,extremely clairvoyant and i'm not greed driven. I'm even able to remote view occassionally and what i do for a living is show as much love and affection towards my two daughters as i can,who actually say they love their dad and really mean it,imagine that...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

when you saw them astronoughts get in the shuttle are you saying they went out the back door??
We are shown government controlled,media filmed footage of the astronauts all bright eyed and smiling,as they wave their hands vigorously towards their unseen audience,you and i,while walking through the launch area and after that,once the movie cameras stop transmitting footage into our televisions,we do not know where they really went and we do not know where they were actually taken...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular you definatley struck something, not quite sure an accord, more likely a satellite on your way back into orbit, if you are psychic my friend then you would have some insight to wot i am thinking now ?.we did go to the moon and im still waiting for your evidence to suggest otherwise ? will i have to wait long because i got a shuttle to catch.the fact that we are talking on this thread suggests we have been into space.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by blocula

I would like to see some data, numbers, websites (other than the hokey conspiracy sites you seem to site) hard facts that back up your statements. When you do that, then maybe we can have an intelligent conversation.
Most likely,the only reason your calling them hokey conspiracy sites,is because you dont agree with what they have to say and the evidence they bring out of the darkness of denial and into the light of truth,is left to be ridiculed and supressed by those who are made very uncomfortable facing reality...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by blocula

So Blocula, you're a creationist then. Of all you say this is blatantly obvious. No wonder you offer zero proof to support your core beliefs, because you have none.
No ones been able to offer any real solid,beyond all shadows of doubt proof,that astronauts actually went to the moon and walked upon its surface either,because it cant be done and anything that anyone decides to present as evidence,to show how they really did go there and walk there,i can easily explain how that evidence could have been faked and was and then spoon fed to a gullible and hypnotized mainstream public...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We are shown government controlled,media filmed footage of the astronauts all bright eyed and smiling,as they wave their hands vigorously towards their unseen audience,you and i,while walking through the launch area and after that,once the movie cameras stop transmitting footage into our televisions,we do not know where they really went,we do not know where they were actually taken to...

They most likely fly through the hole in the Arctic into the hollow Earth where they rendezvous with the Alien inhabitants of inner Earth, receive power and tour the underground bunkers via Mach 5 tube trains because to think they fly into Space is crazy.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocular you say it cant be done, how do you know? .Well the one i thing i learn't on this short time on this site is about digging oneself a "hole", with the bunkers you mention one would believe that all you are doing is digging yourself a "hole" and pretty soon bloc mate you keep digging yourself a hole you will have dug yourself your own bunker ..who are you to say they have not been to outer space without absolute proof that they have not .This is just conjecture.A shot in the dark if you like, you need to turn the lights on.come back to me if you have absolute proof we did not? proof though..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just wondering: do you believe Buzz Aldrin's claims? Would someone like Buzz Aldrin lie?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join