It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Thats right choos, Because when underground, they will most likely have sex with thier family, resulting in deformity anyway so if the lack of natural light dosent make them "morlock" the interbreeding"" will lol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

While tptb funnel our extorted tax dollars,almost 500 billion dollars,for what we are misled to believe is an outer space program,that doesnt even exist...

Into secret construction projects,that tptb are orchestrating for themselves,deep underground atomic blast, asteroid strike,gamma ray burst proof bunkers...

Could you please give references or some kind of proof to the above statements? Otherwise, all you have is conjecture, which has no substance.

Here are several sites that give a fairly clear picture of what is going on in Cheyenne Mountain.

NORAD - Wiki

NORAD - FAS Federation of American Scientists

Inside Cheyene Mountain Pictoral

Peek Inside Cheyenne Mountain Then and Now

This is not a survival bunker built for "the elite" from "extorted tax dollars". It is a military base built to protect the detection equipment and personnel from what could have been an attack from the over the North pole. And today, that threat is no longer viable and NORAD is housed in Colorado Springs not under Cheyenne Mountain.

But please feel free to cite your references to your claims. And saying you think outside the box won't cut it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Not sure if he/she is old enough to know what a morlock is. Click Here for the answer.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

DAVID ICKE THOUGHT I WAS A REPTILE ONCE AS HE LIVES NOT FAR AWAY FROM ME HE SAID ARE YOU A REPTILE THEN TO WHICH I REPLIED NO MATE CHURCH OF ENGLAND LOOOOL

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

The only reason we even know about the incredible cheyenne mountain bunker complex,is becaues tptb have new and improved ones ready and waiting for them at a moments notice and just imagine how huge and strong and deep underground they must be...

What terrible things happened between the advertised and promoted as evil russian nation and the fear mongering,paranoia inducing usa,after trillions of tax dollars were extorted from us,directly because of the supposed looming russain monster always about to devour us all at any moment,for over forty years?...Nothing...Absolutely Nothing at all...Because...

Deep behind the scenes,there really was no cold war,just gigantic transfers of earthbound technologies and mega-bucks between russia and the usa,while their common people were dumbed down and kept in a state of constant fear and paranoia and far away from what was really going on,like fabricating outer space and moon mission programs,orchestrating wars and building underground blast proof bunkers for the worlds elites,with our tax money...

Just like this "one of many" atom bomb proof underground bunkers that the global elites have ready and waiting for them,not us,built with our extorted tax billions > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

bloc mate you obviously havent been to england portsmouth mate my whole city is a naval base we have the biggest oldest fleet in england and the cold war is true my friend and in my 4 by 6 mile city which has one of the richest naval history in the world has 500 hundred bars pubs as we call it.and i cant say much.............but lets just say i know its true unfortunatley you are gonna have to take my word that is all i can say. Lots of american activity goes on in portsmouth england..Lets just say my dad when he was alive told me a few things my friend...and yes i have seen certain things written down i will leave it as that for your imagination..google portsmouth in england and find out about wars etc the battleships and such are outside your doors over in portsmouth as well as army marines airforce ..the stealth ooops doesent matter any ways its like saying the falklands didnt happen you try saying that to the thousands of people getting on them ships to fight over there from portsmouth.[documents were even found saying during the cold war they were thinking about blowing up portsmouth as it is a very important strategic place in england and holds more secrets than you think ]

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If nasa ever trys to convince the world that astronauts are flying to mars,walking on mars and flying back from mars,tptb will have to ensure they create one helluva realistic looking and sounding movie,because the mainstream will be looking very closely for signs of a hoax and stanley kubricks no longer with us and so who will direct it this time? But i'm sure their "mars mission" will be very convincing, because they'll have access to multiple billions of our tax dollars,which will enable them to create new movie making technologies and mock up scenery inside huge sound stage hangers,within secret military bases,of the variety we've never even dreamed of and those realistic props and that fabricated footage will be really hard to prove false and most difficult to expose for what they surely will be,not really happening,once again...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc...I hate to even get into this but...no...we went to the Moon. Even the Soviet Union issued congratulations. It was easy for any one with a HAM radio to follow and with a few people with HAM radios...at different points of the Earth...to triangulate the signal and know where the Apollo Mission were traveling to and where they landed.

The Hubble Space Telescope can see the Lunar Lander Carridges that were left on the Lunar surface and when people talk about light sources coming in at several angles they forget about the Earths Solar Reflection.

Plus....where do you think those giant rockets were going anyways? Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
If nasa ever trys to convince the world that astronauts are flying to mars,walking on mars and flying back from mars,tptb will have to create one helluva realistic movie,because the mainstream will be looking very closely for signs of a hoax.But i'm sure their "mars mission" will be very convincing, because they'll have access to multiple billions of our tax dollars,which will enable them to create new movie making technologies and mock up scenery inside huge sound stage hangers,within secret military bases,of the variety we've never even dreamed of and those realistic props and that fabricated footage will be really hard to prove false and most difficult to expose for what they surely will be,not really happening,once again...

i dont think it will be NASA going to mars, arent they already starting to outsource NASA's work?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
bloc but you must understand any nation that does go, the other nations and people in the know will analyze everything, experts on every department whether government or civilian public private etc along with us, video experts, technicians, C G I experts if u like, and so on and so forth, wot you havent realized is by then we and the people in the know, will no doubt have the technological know how to determine and track the shuttle, or be it vehicle of sum sorts whereabouts "have you not thought of that"? which would in turn make it less possible to fake it .etc

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You arent going to reason with him. Just sit back and watch like i have been doing and enjoy it. Hes really quite entertaining. As for going to space we went. we came back after we decided it was not worth the cash right then. If its not money making its not done.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

i was watching a documentary about world war two and a veteran of that war was being interviewed and he said..."my generation questioned nothing,your generation questions everything"...and what a truly profound statement that is...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by yuppa

If he took his reality pills like his shrink said, I might be able to reason with him lol ,come on bloc blocky mate why wont you accept it that we have been to moon and such?? its been days and i should probably get a medal, but will settle for a star off my peers at instead lol.
I gave you a star,wether you agree with me or not and while its still on my getting very tired mind,could you,or anyone else prove to me,beyond all shadows of any doubt whatsoever,that astronauts really flew to the moon,actually walked on the moons surface and really flew back from the moon,or were those just events that tptb led you to believe happened,that never really did?

Faked Moon Landings > batesmotel.8m.com...

The Faked Apollo Landings > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

when you saw them astronoughts get in the shuttle are you saying they went out the back door??

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
blocular mate you want a word of advice ? leave the science fiction books alone, stop going on the david icke site ,forget about james bond movies, and for heavens sake remember to take them reality pills ur doctor so gracefully prescribed you .. p.s i am going to bed now and will maybe listen to your claims tomorro if you want to come back down to planet earth then dont forget to send me a postcard and i will try to get back to you yours sincerely ur mate reality get well soon ..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Sorry, your lack of mastery of the BB code here meant that I missed this response to my questions: "Why are the poles cold?" and "What causes seasons."

For visible light and we have seasons because the earths axis is tilted. The poles are cold because they receive less direct sunlight

Here is a link that will help you make your responses more readable:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, phrasing your response more rigorously, are you saying that the energy received per square unit of measure is a function of the angle of incidence? This makes good geometric sense. Now, what shape was the Apollo CSM?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I would like to see some data, numbers, websites (other than the hokey conspiracy sites you seem to site) hard facts that back up your statements. When you do that, then maybe we can have an intelligent conversation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by yuppa

If he took his reality pills like his shrink said, I might be able to reason with him lol ,come on bloc blocky mate why wont you accept it that we have been to moon and such?? its been days and i should probably get a medal, but will settle for a star off my peers at instead lol.
I gave you a star,wether you agree with me or not and while its still on my getting very tired mind,could you,or anyone else prove to me,beyond all shadows of any doubt whatsoever,that astronauts really flew to the moon,actually walked on the moons surface and really flew back from the moon,or were those just events that tptb led you to believe happened,that never really did?

Faked Moon Landings > batesmotel.8m.com...

The Faked Apollo Landings > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

First link;

Please take notice that this entire web page was written by hand, editing the HTML code myself, not using a program to do it for me :þ

People since Dec. 15, 1998.

And I have only recieved ONE e-mail.

Second link author;

Main Article Written by Dave Cosnette.

A bit about Dave Cosnette.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

Bloc...I hate to even get into this but...no...we went to the Moon. Even the Soviet Union issued congratulations. It was easy for any one with a HAM radio to follow and with a few people with HAM radios...at different points of the Earth...to triangulate the signal and know where the Apollo Mission were traveling to and where they landed.

The Hubble Space Telescope can see the Lunar Lander Carridges that were left on the Lunar surface and when people talk about light sources coming in at several angles they forget about the Earths Solar Reflection.

Plus....where do you think those giant rockets were going anyways? Split Infinity

What terrible things happened between the advertised and promoted as evil russian nation and the fear mongering,paranoia inducing usa,after trillions of tax dollars were extorted from us,directly because of the supposed looming russain monster,always a step away,always about to devour us all at any moment,for over forty years?...Nothing...Absolutely Nothing at all...Because...

the russians and the usa were not really enemies,because there really was no cold war,just a war against both countries peoples minds,keeping them in a constant state of fear and panic,while trillions of dollars were forcibly extracted from the mainstream of both countries peoples paychecks and so russias congratulaitions expressed towards americas moon landing,becomes quite meaningless, especially for a moon landing that never really happened...

We are shown images of mechanical devices left upon the moons surface from nasas secret power tripping psych-ops photo shops and secret film altering studios,we dont really know those objects are really there,we are just told to think they are...

And we watched the rockets go up and then we saw the capsules splash down,or just floating in the ocean, surely after being dropped from high altitude with parachute,by a military airplane and everything we saw in between were just moving images on our tv screens,green and blue screen movies actually...

According to the technical information in this link,which agrees that the moon landings were real,the supposed lunar machines left by astronauts upon the moons surface cannot be seen from earth,or by hubble and if they are ever shown,images from a lunar orbiting satellite,those will be another series of photo shopped fakes...

The landers,rovers and other junk left on the lunar surface by the astronauts are totally invisible > blogs.discovermagazine.com...

new topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join