It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I have different theories for various things,just like most everyone else does,because know one really knows what reality is...

I wouldn't call your idea here a theory, so much as something out of a Marvel comic book...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ngchunter

The satellites,the space station and the astronauts are all still in low earth orbit and are not "really" within outer space,they are in the upper reaches of the earths outermost atmospheres...

Outer space is generally defined as anything above the karman line, at about 100km altitude.
en.wikipedia.org...
Above that altitude there is not sufficient atmosphere to provide lift at velocities less than orbital velocity. The atmosphere really never ends, it just gradually tapers off but the exosphere has no clearly defined upper boundary. The generally accepted upper boundary is about 190000 km since at that altitude solar radiation pressure becomes dominant for hydrogen atoms rather than earth's gravity, but the atoms are still there and beyond. Your thread title and claim was that the entire space program is a hoax and massive deception. Now you're changing your story without admitting you were wrong.

If that really was a hoax and a lie and i think it was,to say we beat the russians at something major and significant during the cold war,for funneling mega-bucks towards other directions and into other hands and also for more nefarious reasons...

And so why would'nt our entire space program itself also be a hoax and a deception?

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

Indeed initially you counted anyone who went to low earth orbit as having gone to outer space

What percentage of the human race has claimed to have actually gone up into outer space? Not even 500 people and thats about 1 in 10 million...

You change your story at will and then pretend like it was the story all along.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Where do you think the images of Venus came from that you were arguing about?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by choos
reply to post by blocula

are you suggesting that the temperatures at moon distance should be -270°C??

dont you think the moon is a touch too close to the sun to be that cold? if not, shouldnt the earth also have frozen over?

I dont agree with the OP, but you are completely wrong as well. The moon has not atmosphere, which means that temperatures drop well under -200c when the sun goes down while it is exactly opposite on dayside.

I thought this was common knowledge we all learned in school...
Heat radiates. cold doesn't.

The moon heats up during the day and by night, is insulated by the vacuum.

The excess heat of the day only radiates off at night if it is hot enough.

I'm suppose to believe that "hand stitched" space suits and gloves,designed over 40 years ago,were insulated enough to protect the astronauts walking and driving around on the moon within temperatures that fluctuated between around 240 degrees fahrenheit and 240 degrees below zero fahrenheit?...Uhhhhh,no way...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I have worked at a metal foundry where the temperature of the molten metal exceeded 800 deg. The hand stitched safety apron & gloves seemed to work OK, and that is at a bigger temperature range than there was on the moon.

You're still not getting it though. The temperature of space is insulated from the temperature of the space suit.

I have also worked with metal,aluminium and steel,for many years and are you telling me/us that your fabric apron and gloves regularly came into contact with over 800 degree molten metal and was uneffected?...Come on?!?!...Are you also selling the brooklyn bridge?
edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yes, the molten metal splashed against it. That's what they are there for, to protect the worker from splashes of molten metal.

What did you think they were for if not for that?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

the metal cooled some as it flew through the air,but surely if you placed the apron within the pool of molten metal,it would be quickly reduced to nothing...

But those amazing,hand stitched by old women in a sewing factory spacesuits and gloves,over forty years ago, were superhumanly able to withstand continuous exposure to temperatures that people cook some of their food in,250-300 degrees fahrenheit and also withstood continuous exposure to extreme freezing temperatures of around -250-300 degrees below zero fahrenheit,which is over 125 degrees colder than the coldest temperature ever recorded on earth,which is 128 below zero fahrenheit...

And theres no one on earth,who can prove beyond all doubt,that "outer space" ships with astronauts onboard actually flew 240,000 miles to the moon and then walked upon its surface and then flew back 240,000 miles several times between 1969-72...

All people saw with their own eyes back then were the rockets going up...

And then people saw the capsules splashing down and or just floating on the surface of the ocean,after having been dropped with attached parachutes from high altitude by military airplanes no doubt...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the metal cooled some as it flew through the air,but surely if you placed the apron within the pool of molten metal,it would be quickly reduced to nothing... But those amazing,hand stitched by old women in a sewing factory spacesuits and gloves,over forty years ago, were superhumanly able to withstand continuous exposure to temperatures that people cook some of their food in,250-300 degrees fahrenheit and also withstood continuous exposure to extreme freezing temperatures of around -250-300 degrees below zero fahrenheit,which is over 125 degrees colder than the coldest temperature ever recorded on earth,which is 128 below zero fahrenheit...

You still dont get how temperatures work in a vacuum. The only way to exchange thermal energy in vacuum is through radiation. There is no direct contact, and there is no atmosphere to conduct heat.

And theres no one on earth,who can prove beyond all doubt,that "outer space" ships with astronauts onboard actually flew 240,000 miles to the moon and then walked upon its surface and then flew back 240,000 miles several times between 1969-72...

Wrong:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That pretty much what i was getting at when i said "and for other nefarious reasons" and seriously think about it,theres around 7,000,000,000 people and how many of them claim to have gone into outerspace? not even 500 and thats a very small,very easily controllable and pay off able group of actors and actresses...

I'm with you 100%

I wonder how many people actually had tickets to go on the Titanic?
Or had a cubicle in the WTC? Maybe an Office in the OKC Federal Building?
Friendship with the Columbine shooters? Hanging out with Gabrielle Giffords
outside Safeway? Went with a Teacher up to space only to explode to death? What about Danny from Syria?
Trayvon Martin of Florida?

Fake scenarios and actors have been getting away with this for YEARS

This could even go farther back than the Assassination of Lincoln. Hell if the moon is a projection............this whole "EARTH" thing may be a conspiracy in itself.

Why are humans so gullible and quick to trust NASA and CNN? Grow up people, just like your belief in in Jesus Christ, you let someone ELSE make the decisions in your life. Poor pathetic USA. This is why i support a violent revolution vs the stupid.

"All the worlds a stage" - William Shakespeare

edit on 29-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

the metal cooled some as it flew through the air,but surely if you placed the apron within the pool of molten metal,it would be quickly reduced to nothing...

But those amazing,hand stitched by old women in a sewing factory spacesuits and gloves,over forty years ago, were superhumanly able to withstand continuous exposure to temperatures that people cook some of their food in,250-300 degrees fahrenheit and also withstood continuous exposure to extreme freezing temperatures of around -250-300 degrees below zero fahrenheit,which is over 125 degrees colder than the coldest temperature ever recorded on earth,which is 128 below zero fahrenheit...

All people saw with their own eyes back then were the rockets going up...

And then people saw the capsules splashing down and or just floating on the surface of the ocean,after having been dropped with attached parachutes from high altitude by military airplanes no doubt...

As I explained before, they were never exposed to those temperatures anyway. The Sun would be just as warm on the Moon as it is on Earth and in the dark, the radiation of heat is hampered by the fact that there is no medium to carry it away (it's a vacuum, or a near vacuum).

Also, things frozen to absolute zero don't turn to dust. Molecular activity ceases and so the object simply remains frozen unless some fairly massive other force smashes the brittle frozen object.

There are significant numbers of scientifically verifiable physical traces that evidence that we went to the moon.

You should, perhaps, watch some documentaries about each of the technical difficulties in the moon shots and how various companies (not just NASA) created solutions. Things like the lunar buggy and how they overcame the lift to fuel weight issue, or the manufacture of the space suits (which were mostly made by the Playtex bra company, by the way). Or the disagreements about how the rocket should be made in stages or not and how they resolved the issue. Or the history of the egos, geniuses, fools and heros of the space industry.

There are satellites in orbit, that we can see even without a telescope, that are outside the atmosphere (or the air-drag would de-orbit them) and they are not molecular dust.

You probably use a number of technologies that are spin-offs of space technology without even knowing but because you are ignorant of them, doesn't mean that they are any less real.

The societal and political situation of the time was right for attempting moon landings.

Vast sums of money were spent in supplying technology that is useless for pretty much anything else and we have evidence that it was used.

Tens of thousands of people gave their work, and some their marriages and lives, to achieve what had never been done in human history.

... and you have the gall to call that all fake!

Do a little research about each specific point you have raised, please!

edit on 29/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever held a small piece of the thermal protection tiles of the Space Shuttle that had a temperature of 2,400ºF in your bare hands and not have been burned? Reality is more intriguing than fantasy to me. Read up on it sometime.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It is official.

I am unsubscribing this thread.

It seems that Blocula is uncapable of even educating one's self.

As is evident from the repeated posts of absurdity.

Absurdity

An absurdity is a thing that is extremely unreasonable, so as to be foolish or not taken seriously, or the state of being so. "Absurd" is an adjective used to describe an absurdity, e.g., "this encyclopedia article is absurd".[1] It derives from the Latin absurdusm meaning "out of tune", hence irrational.[2] The Latin surdus means deaf, implying stupidity.[1] Absurdity is contrasted with seriousness in reasoning.[3] In general usage, absurdity may be synonymous with ridiculousness and nonsense. In specialized usage, absurdity is related to extremes in bad reasoning or pointlessness in reasoning; ridiculousness is related to extremes of incongruous juxtaposition, laughter, and ridicule; and nonsense is related to a lack of meaningfulness.

edumacate yourself

I am not blaming you. Maybe there is a reason that you are unable to "reason".

www.youtube.com...

It is a pretty crappy video, but you get the picture,,,,,,,don't you

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

those amazing,hand stitched by old women in a sewing factory spacesuits and gloves,over forty years ago, were superhumanly able to withstand continuous exposure to temperatures that people cook some of their food in,250-300 degrees fahrenheit and also withstood continuous exposure to extreme freezing temperatures of around -250-300 degrees below zero fahrenheit,which is over 125 degrees colder than the coldest temperature ever recorded on earth,which is 128 below zero fahrenheit...

Where did you get these numbers? Why do you believe that these are true and accurate readings?

edit on 29-3-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So the mirrors on the moon are natural formations of the moon??

Do you really think they just sort of appeared there without someone putting them there?

Btw you say the entire space program is a hoax, then you backstep and say that those that have orbited the Earth
Did do it, but were in the Earth's atmosphere.

Making this up as you go along?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It should not be against the T&C to label someone bat# insane if they are exhibiting signs of bat# insanity?

Am I wrong here? Let's call an acorn a nut...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Since the OP feels we haven't been to the moon, I will bet he thinks the Earth is only 6000 yrs. old. and Jesus rode on dinosaurs. My question is where did the Moon rocks come from,what the neighborhood moon rock emporium?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No, that's where the insanity lies.

He's got a current 50+ page thread where he claims there have been tools found that are millions of years old: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can't even keep his theories consistent. Not enough
to go around!
edit on 29-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you never baked anything in your oven? You make some cookies, baked at 350 deg F. When you reach in to grab the cookie sheet, it will be at that temp, yet you can reach in and grasp it with a simple pot holder, and it doesn't burn you.

How about cars? The liquid cooling system of a car is made up of water mixed with Antifreeze. The antifreeze will both help keep the cooling system from boiling over AND it will keep it from freezing solid. A single compound that does both.

Unless your cookie sheet, oven and car are fake that is......

Here, try this: go out and buy a thermos. Put hot soup in it and then shut it up. Place the thermos in your freezer. Wait an hour, take it out, and pour the soup out. How cold did it get?
Using the SAME thermos, fill it with ice water and seal it shut again. Place it in a pot of hot water. Carefully pull it out, and get it unsealed. Check out the ice water.

Now that's with direct contact for conduction, and convection. Amazing how the same object can keep something hot and cold, huh?

However, based on your threads, and posts, and refusal to actually believe in simple science, and worst, that the world really exists and everything is NOT fake, I'm starting to think you suffer from Solipsism or some form of it:

Solipsism as an epistemological position holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure. The external world and other minds cannot be known, and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist. As such it is the only epistemological position that, by its own postulate, is both irrefutable and yet indefensible in the same manner. Although the number of individuals sincerely espousing solipsism has been small, it is not uncommon for one philosopher to accuse another's arguments of entailing solipsism as an unwanted consequence, in a kind of reductio ad absurdum

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No, that's where the insanity lies.

He's got a current 50+ page thread where he claims there have been tools found that are millions of years old: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can't even keep his theories consistent. Not enough
to go around!
edit on 29-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)
Thanx for highlighting one of my most popular threads...

the nasa space program,started in 1958,was designed and maintained for decades as a massive distraction for the mainstream public,to keep the vast majority of us thinking about and looking up into outer space, while untold billions of our legally extorted tax dollars were being funneled into building massive underground blast proof bunkers for the worlds elites...

and just as my thread that you mentioned above makes painfully clear and obvious, the elites have been preparing,at our expense,for their own survival and they are ready and waiting to seek shelter underground...

for when the "blue star" final sign of the hopi end times prophecy appears in the sky,in the shape and form of a comet or asteroid that will slam into earth around december 2012 and most of the human race will be annihilated,again...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula]i dont need to re-do my math,but i will repeat what i have said,theres around 313 million people in the united states and around 7 billion in the world and around 20-25% of americans think and believe that nasa and its rockets and astronauts never went to the moon and that represents the opinion of "about" 65-75,000,000 people,in the usa alone...

That's probably the same group that slept through science class.
I think I'll stick with the people that actually know this stuff.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In total,adjusted for inflation,nasa has spent around $500,000,000,000,thats right,five hundred billion dollars and theres no way in hell that much money was used just for their psych-ops,diversionary space program...

and i hope the elites enjoy hiding and surviving within their atom bomb,asteroid proof bunkers deep underground while the vast majority of us are intentionally left upon the surface to be mostly killed off,by what they are well aware of thats headed our way and i hope those bunkers become their eternal tombs and crypts...

$500,000,000,000 !!!

But theres never enough money when it comes to stopping home forclosures???

$500,000,000,000!!!

But theres never enough money when it comes to eradicating homelessness???

$500,000,000,000!!!

But theres never enough money when it comes to ending unemployment???

$500,000,000,000!!!

But theres never enough money when it comes to feeding the masses of starving people???

The pre-arranged plans of the evil powers that be are working perfectly,against us,the perpetual elimination of the undesireable elements of society,while they prepare for the cosmic apocalypse from above...

And just listen and watch as the tax slave sheeple wail and scream and praise our elitist,royal bloodline leaders at political rallies again and again,because the cult of personality is alive and well and the tax slave sheeple are easily misled far astray...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
The funny thing is, all of you got trolled so hard. You have to give this guy props because even though it's alot of hot air, it's still plausible because he does make some points. Not many..... Enough to make this a 300+ response thread though........ lol, awesome.
How is me standing firm with my position,holding ground and not swaying away from my ideas being a troll? You think and believe that what they tell us is the truth and i think and believe that what they tell us are mostly lies...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join