It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by karen61057

How many people in the USA. 330 million, how many world wide, about 6 billion, you want to redo your math. And for the record, I aint one of them. I just supported the mans ability to post what ever he desires to post about.

Without him being told he's stupid. Even if one in a hundred believes they didnt, that over all would be in the hundreds of thousands.
i dont need to re-do my math,but i will repeat what i have said,theres around 313 million people in the united states and around 7 billion in the world and around 20-25% of americans think and believe that nasa and its rockets and astronauts never went to the moon and that represents the opinion of "about" 65-75,000,000 people,in the usa alone...
edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by blocula

So you're saying that NASA hired thousands of employees. Some of them physicists and engineers to work for years on a space program.
Only then to actually fake sending men to the moon.

It's worse than that, he's saying the whole thing is fake, manned and unmanned programs, even today. As someone else pointed out, that's Jared Loughner territory.
I work with a guy who claims to have been an engineer at nasa and just yesterday i told him that we never went to the moon and he literally flipped out and started yelling at me (the truth hurts or what?) and i stood my ground and now he wont even speak to me,

Here's a concept, maybe he didn't like you accusing his career of having been a hoax. I know I don't like it when someone directly or implicitly accuses me of faking my videos of ISS etc. If someone accused me of that in real life I'd probably flip out too.
edit on 29-3-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by karen61057

How many people in the USA. 330 million, how many world wide, about 6 billion, you want to redo your math. And for the record, I aint one of them. I just supported the mans ability to post what ever he desires to post about.

Without him being told he's stupid. Even if one in a hundred believes they didnt, that over all would be in the hundreds of thousands.
i dont need to re-do my math,but i will repeat what i have said,theres around 312 million people in the united states and around 7 billion in the world and around 20 - 25% of americans think and believe that nasa and its rockets and astronauts never went to the moon and that represents the opinion of "about" 75,000,000 people,in the usa alone...

Which is a sad testament to a serious lack of education about Apollo, spaceflight, and astronomy.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

don't be ignorant.

nanu nanu

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

Pretty please? You guys are NUTS!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by blocula

One simple question for you: How dumb do you think the Russians are?

Russia and USA was in a battle, to get to the moon first. So don't you think that Russian did every bit they could, to see if they actually did it? If they caught USA in hoaxing, the Russians would be very glad, but they didn't. They saw USA hit the moon first, simple as that.

And by the way, my stepdad was following the shuttle via radio signals. And as soon they were behind the moon, the signal stopped. There was a straight line of connection to Denmark, since the moon was over our heads that day. So if they just traveled around earth, (as they would, if they weren't going to the moon) the connection would have interrupted as soon the spaceship broke the connection. - But they never did, only when they went behind the moon.

I can even draw you a picture, to see how simple it is. For me, that is enough proof that they did go to the moon.

(Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax
BURAN - and the spaced-out Soviet efforts.

A gentleman's agreement?
edit on 28-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

Before I go read through all that, can you then tell me why the Russians didn't want to blow USA's cover?
If the Russians did at the time, they would probably have much more control today. It was the most perfect time for the Russians.

You don't need to explain everything, only what I just asked you about.

And the reason I posted, was not so much because of the Russians, but merely because of the story I told about my stepdad. It is so obvious, that they didn't fake it. There were thousands and thousands who were following them, I think some would have noticed they faked it
Deep behind the scenes,there really was no cold war,just gigantic transfers of earthbound technologies and megabucks between russia and the usa,while their common people were dumbed down and kept in a state of constant fear and paranoia and far away from what was really going on,like fabricating outer space and moon mission programs,orchestrating wars and building underground blast proof bunkers for the worlds elites,with our tax money...

Just like this "one of many" atom bomb proof underground bunkers that the global elites have ready and waiting for them,not us,built with our extorted tax billions > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In response to the title of this thread... Uh, nope.

Just wanted to add to the chorus imploring folks with no real training in the sciences to either get a little (as hard as that is compared to jumping around the web) or trust that not every guy with a pocket protecter is evil.

Yeah, some people in govt have (and are) lying for various reasons and we have let ourselves exist in a police state due to fear, but most scientists are good guys with bad social skills and a real love of this weird universe of ours. Just be glad someone takes the hard classes and gives us X-boxes and air-conditioning.

The guys that gave their time and lives for space exploration are tops in my book... whether or not we have recovered ET tech!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If I win the Mega Millions jackpot, I'm gonna buy this site and institute a Day of Amnesty where anyone can say anything because the T&C as they stand really prevent me from laying into you as you deserve.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by ngchunter

I wont ignore this post and i never said that there are not man made objects in "low earth orbit" which isnt really in outer space in the way that i mean "our space program",like walking on the moon,flying around saturn and landing probes on venus ect,ect

Ok, so you don't know what the term outer space means, or at the very least you intentionally use non-standard terminology without first qualifying it as such, but in any case...

and are you or anyone else from the ground looking through a telescope able to see "real astronauts" up there or just orbiting machines?

Yes, we can see astronauts working on the station right where they are on station structure at the same exact time on NASA TV.
img546.imageshack.us...
popastro.com...
www1.picturepush.com...
alpo-j.asahikawa-med.ac.jp...
legault.perso.sfr.fr...
Furthermore, ISS did not build itself, it required countless spacewalks to construct.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

IMO = "in my opinion" V's 10,000 years of accumulated scientific knowledge
Err I'm with the science guys on this one.

"I don't believe we went to the moon QED nothing else science says of space can be true"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by blocula

So you're saying that NASA hired thousands of employees. Some of them physicists and engineers to work for years on a space program.
Only then to actually fake sending men to the moon.

It's worse than that, he's saying the whole thing is fake, manned and unmanned programs, even today. As someone else pointed out, that's Jared Loughner territory.
I work with a guy who claims to have been an engineer at nasa and just yesterday i told him that we never went to the moon and he literally flipped out and started yelling at me (the truth hurts or what?) and i stood my ground and now he wont even speak to me,

Here's a concept, maybe he didn't like you accusing his career of having been a hoax. I know I don't like it when someone directly or implicitly accuses me of faking my videos of ISS etc. If someone accused me of that in real life I'd probably flip out too.
People who act that way are angry because they know your right and they are actually angry at themselves, because all anger is self directed,according to the oxford universities encyclopedia of human psychology and so that guy is angry at himself for accepting hush money from nasa and lying to the world and to the american public mostly,about the moon landings...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

People who act that way are angry because they know your right and they are actually angry at themselves, because all anger is self directed,according to the oxford universities encyclopedia of human psychology and so that guy is angry at himself for accepting hush money from nasa and lying to the world and to the american public mostly,about the moon landings...

You're talking in absolutes, and frankly out of your @ss.

Your paranoia and narcissism is preventing you from accepting even the remotest possibility that you could be wrong about your colleague, the space program, whatever.

Again, it is POSSIBLE that maybe you offended him when you challenged the legitimacy of his work, especially if it was something that he took pride in.

At least make an attempt at becoming self-aware.

edit on 29-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Wow, looking at how casually you accuse someone you claim to have known for a long time of taking hush money and lying, all without any evidence except that he's offended and gets angry about your accusations, it's no wonder he flipped out at you. Speaking from my own experience of getting angry at false accusations, no, it's not because I'm lying, it's because I don't like being falsely accused, especially when it's about something I take pride in and know I'm good at. If you want to see how angry a person really can get why don't you go tell him to his face what you just told me, that he took hush money, that he's lying to the world and to the american people. It's really sick to me that you could say something like that about someone you actually know behind his back. It speaks volumes about you, not about him.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

The satellites,the space station and the astronauts are all still in low earth orbit and are not "really" within outer space,they are in the upper reaches of the earths outermost atmospheres...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

If that really was a hoax and a lie and i think it was,to say we beat the russians at something major and significant during the cold war,for funneling mega-bucks towards other directions and into other hands and also for more nefarious reasons...

You aren't mentioning the Soldiers who are employed by murder Incorporated (UK/America war corporation) to slaughter innocent afghan civilians. You believe money "megabucks" is spent better on murderering people in their sleep you are one sick puppy, get help bro.
edit on 29-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by blocula

Were there really any astronauts onboard the space shuttles?

I seen them board the shuttle and the shuttle launch. I seen the shuttle take to the stratosphere, even land. I think it is safe to say the shuttle had pilots. Or "astronauts" after all it is just a flying brick. It is not unlikely that the shuttle could orbit earth. The shuttle had tiles and a Space Shuttle thermal protection system en.wikipedia.org...

I do believe the Shuttle was obsolete since the late 1980's and a secret space program was taking place and the Shuttle was used just as a maintenance vehicle and did classified missions itself. The TR-3A and TR-3B could possibly be used in such a program. All though they do not officially exist or yet to be declassified.

Homer Simpson was in one yesterday taking the family for a joy ride. All the umemployed people are jumping and chiming here on this one, because the answers to the topic are about the Gingrich quote that God is not a space Octopus.

You should email NASA employees and not make up fast-food like comments that are based on your trolling around sub-strata websites. An ancient superior culture lives below earth and building nuclear propulsion reactor spaceships and we are just going to have fun killing each other for over-priced gas as the bankers and and great screw me over types are under ground living in advanced star wars technology (that we people don't ever see.)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I have some some illogical posts in my time but this rates with the very best, or worst of them depending on your view point, it really made me chuckle to go through it. I really can't be bothered to refute all of your ridiculous claims, but the one that made me laugh most was claim that America only said it got into space so they could say the beat the Russians
You do realise that Russia were the first to put a man in space don't you?

Think about that for a moment, at the very height of the cold war, where the tensions were at their highest, in the time running up to the Cuban crisis Russia announce that they put a man in space (Yuri Gagarin was his name by the way, you should look him up) Anyway Russia puts the first man in Space, and you are saying that this is impossible and did not happen, so rather than embarrassing the Russians and making them a laughing stock to the world, the USA decided just to spend billions to tell a bigger lie? I can imagine the pentagon discussion now

Chief of Staff, "Mr President, the Russians just lied their nuts off and told the world they put a man in space"
President, "WOW, the lying commie bar stewards, we can't have them lying and getting away with it"
Chief of staff "you, going to expose them Mr. President?"
President "Hell no, lets just tell a bigger lie, lets say we landed on the moon first"
Chief of staff "Wont we get found out by all the astronomy professors Mr. President"
President "heck no, we won't get found out for nearly 50 years, until some uneducated, ignorant, unscientific idiot figures it out"

Now if yo want to argue that the Moon photo's are fake, I will give that some traction, I believe we went to the moon, I just think the photo's are fake to keep something hidden. I think they realised once they were on the Moon they couldn't show the real photographs and so hastily had to make some up hence there are errors in them. But that could be me just being a simpleton like you

Compare some charts of American productivity to the rest of the world from the 1960's onward to today and it is a steady decline. It was meant to be in decline because we have been at constant war against forces of evil who are trying to undermine the advancement of the human race. Study the wars in the middle east, all of them are meant to make Russia bend its knees, because the British don't want the Russians to colonize the moon. That is what the real news is that we are not being told.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Who exactly describes them as being impenetrable? Dr. James Van Allen, the discoverer of the belts sure didn't, nor has any other scientists. So who makes that claim and where is the evidence?

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Wow...

There is this thing in the center of our solar system. It's a star, we call the "Sun". It warms up all the planets, moons, comets and other objects (like space ships and satellites) in our solar system. Obviously the further out you go, the less heat you'll absorb. But nothing freezes instantly like you're claiming.

You really have no idea how temperature (and a number of other things) work in space, even though others have explained to you already numerous times in another thread. You clearly wish to remain ignorant and that's just sad.

Experts in space technology are working on getting people to Mars and back to the moon and making us have a permanent place in the cosmos. They are working advisors to NASA and the department of Defense, smart enough people in governments know that humans should build space stations for the defense of the country and of the world, possible even of extraterrestrial threats. We need the blocula's to jump off a bridge so the rest of us can go on with what we need to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How long have you known "Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception "? Just months ago you were arguing about lens flare from STEREO images when you don't even believe STEREO can exist in space. What's up with that??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

i dont need to re-do my math, but i will repeat what i have said, theres around 313 million people in the united states and around 7 billion in the world and around 20-25% of americans think and believe that nasa and its rockets and astronauts never went to the moon and that represents the opinion of "about" 65-75,000,000 people,in the usa alone...

After doing some research it appears that a Gallup poll from 1999 is the only true scientific poll that has ever been done on this subject. In the July 1999 poll, the overwhelming majority of Americans (89%) do not believe the U.S. government staged or faked the Apollo moon landing. Only 6% of the public believes the landing was faked and another 5% have no opinion.

The only places I find the 20-25% that you quote are on pro-hoax sites, so using the Gallup Poll percentage only 18,780,000 believe that we never landed on the moon.

People who act that way are angry because they know your right and they are actually angry at themselves, because all anger is self directed, according to the oxford university’s encyclopedia of human psychology and so that guy is angry at himself for accepting hush money from nasa and lying to the world and to the american public mostly,about the moon landings...

Actually all of the NASA employee’s I know that worked on the Apollo program get angry because they take pride in the work that they did and pride in the fact that something that they worked on went to the moon and back.

Please come back when you have some real scientific facts and not wild theories from hoax web sites

edit on 29-3-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I have different theories for various things,just like most everyone else does,because know one really knows what reality is...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join