It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Unfortunately you do not understand the topic. It is about the secret space program. The one we never see, the one that is 10000 years ahead of the official NASA space program.
If you compare the two programs you will understand that the NASA program is the official smoke screen. The real, the true space exploration program is secret. I am still looking for the answer of why is it secret.
Anyone who believes NASA's smoke screen, also believes in piston engine as our ultimate achievement.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Thank you for this excellent and comprehensive post. While it will not dissuade those who ignore logic (how much do you want to bet they completely ignore your post), I am glad your post and many others in this thread stand as a stark contrast to those that chose to try and create their own reality.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

How many people in the USA. 330 million, how many world wide, about 6 billion, you want to redo your math. And for the record, I aint one of them. I just supported the mans ability to post what ever he desires to post about.

Without him being told he's stupid. Even if one in a hundred believes they didnt, that over all would be in the hundreds of thousands.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have in my notes that Stewart Swerdlow has said that all the space missions, lunar or otherwise, were set up for public consumption to mask the real space program that utilized alien technology, that the moon landings were staged, but not the entire Apollo mission series. Also, that in the secret space program, they have been to every planet and the moon in this solar system since 1957.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by blocula

One simple question for you: How dumb do you think the Russians are?

Russia and USA was in a battle, to get to the moon first. So don't you think that Russian did every bit they could, to see if they actually did it? If they caught USA in hoaxing, the Russians would be very glad, but they didn't. They saw USA hit the moon first, simple as that.

And by the way, my stepdad was following the shuttle via radio signals. And as soon they were behind the moon, the signal stopped. There was a straight line of connection to Denmark, since the moon was over our heads that day. So if they just traveled around earth, (as they would, if they weren't going to the moon) the connection would have interrupted as soon the spaceship broke the connection. - But they never did, only when they went behind the moon.

I can even draw you a picture, to see how simple it is. For me, that is enough proof that they did go to the moon.

(Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax
BURAN - and the spaced-out Soviet efforts.

A gentleman's agreement?
edit on 28-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

Before I go read through all that, can you then tell me why the Russians didn't want to blow USA's cover?
If the Russians did at the time, they would probably have much more control today. It was the most perfect time for the Russians.

You don't need to explain everything, only what I just asked you about.

And the reason I posted, was not so much because of the Russians, but merely because of the story I told about my stepdad. It is so obvious, that they didn't fake it. There were thousands and thousands who were following them, I think some would have noticed they faked it

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So you're saying that NASA hired thousands of employees. Some of them physicists and engineers to work for years on a space program.
Only then to actually fake sending men to the moon.

Do you realize how ludicrous that sounds?
Why would they spend billions to do that?
Why hire all of those people to work on a fake program?
That doesn't compute.

Maybe you should think about your theory a bit more.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by blocula

So you're saying that NASA hired thousands of employees. Some of them physicists and engineers to work for years on a space program.

It's worse than that, he's saying the whole thing is fake, manned and unmanned programs, even today. As someone else pointed out, that's Jared Loughner territory.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Once again,show me/us one single word that i spelled incorrectly in my opening presentation

I wouldn't normally do this but since you asked, it begins with the first word of your OP

Theres wont would'nt earths earths someones dont dont thats thats thats should'nt isnt its

When you realize that "I don't get how" and "they lie" don't prove your argument then you might get somewhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by jazzguy

We have launched four probes to the STARS. We have achieved so much with even more to do and discover.

Holy cow on a cracker!!
We've even launched four probes to the stars?

Damn! Am I missing something here? Or are these inter stellar probes part of some super secret black project that has not been publicized thus far? Were any astronauts on board tasked to go where no man has gone before?

edit on 29-3-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

One has only to look at SOHO and the Mars probes to see that they are real.
What about GPS? Those fake too?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Sure NASA can go to the moon again, you want to give NASA the estimated 110 billion dollars that it would need

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Looks whats going on,as your video links obviously explain and yet i'm surrounded by three cruisers containing multiple police,who search me and interrogate me if i run a red light!!! Us and them of course and just wait till the " " really hits the fan...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

reply to post by blocula

It's worse than that, he's saying the whole thing is fake, manned and unmanned programs, even today. As someone else pointed out, that's Jared Loughner territory.
I work with a guy who claims to have been an engineer at nasa and just yesterday i told him that we never went to the moon and he literally flipped out and started yelling at me (the truth hurts or what?) and i stood my ground and now he wont even speak to me,after talking to me every single day for years,i must have ruffled his feathers and started getting too close to something that he was afraid might lead to exposing the "hush money" he most likely receives,if he really worked there...Thats a true story...
edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
IF we did in fact "land on the moon" (I'd suggest that we haven't/didn't), then I'd like NASA and the pentagon to disclose ALL OF THE DATA, but of course that would cause a problem with "national security".

Funny how the Nazi's had their version of homeland security and that Nazi scientists were brought over to the America's via a Vatican sponsored secret plot "operation paper clip".

Full disclosure is what is needed in this world if we are to not only survive as a species but also for human beings to reach our full potential. I include all private and public sectors.

We can still have competition because that would improve the knowledge of all of humanity.
We can still have a monetary system except we would have one that wasn't controlled by private banks.
We would have health care that actually worked.

But instead we are set at war with each other to advance an agenda by the private corporate interests.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You know what??? It really doesn't matter! There's nothing we little peons can prove or disprove. If NASA is a big hoax, then we can just throw it in the pot with all the billions of other hoaxes, half of which we aren't even yet aware of
my point is, its important to be aware and be on guard when searching for the truth of these matters, but let's not lose sleep over it......know what I mean Vern?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

I work with a guy who claims to have been an engineer at nasa and just yesterday i told him that we never went to the moon and he literally flipped out and started yelling at me (the truth hurts or what?) and i stood my ground and now he wont even speak to me,after talking to me every single day for years,i must have ruffled his feathers and started getting too close to something that he was afraid might lead to exposing the "hush money" he most likely receives,if he really work there...Thats a true story...

Unbelievable.

Can you not just accept that you may be wrong on this one?
All of your questions have been answered over and over again in this thread, the fact that GPS works with satellites way outta the atmosphere, the way how you yourself have suggested that the moon is a spaceship which, according to you should have shattered into dust as soon as it was launched.

The guy you spoke to at work was probably just sick of hearing this kind of stuff (I'm guessing you talk to him about your other theories?) and it was nothing to do with you getting close to any hush money.

I'm really on the fence as to whether you're trolling or not, I can easily imagine your account as a group of friends sitting around playing an on and off game of 'lets play up the conspiracy people' just for kicks.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I work with a guy who claims to have been an engineer at nasa and just yesterday i told him that we never went to the moon and he literally flipped out and started yelling at me (the truth hurts or what?) and i stood my ground and now he wont even speak to me,after talking to me every single day for years,i must have ruffled his feathers and started getting too close to something that he was afraid might lead to exposing the "hush money" he most likely receives,if he really work there...Thats a true story...

Or maybe your extreme paranoia bordering on mental illness in regards to the government and basically anyone with a scintilla of authority caused you to actually offend him, since maybe he put a lot of hard work into his job and was proud of what they were able to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I wont ignore this post and i never said that there are not man made objects in "low earth orbit" which isnt really in outer space in the way that i mean "our space program",like walking on the moon,flying around saturn and landing probes on venus ect,ect and are you or anyone else from the ground looking through a telescope able to see "real astronauts" up there or just orbiting machines? and our satellites are up there,i have said that before,in low earth orbit and they are mostly used for military communications and for spying on the mainstream, although the sheeple are led to believe the satellites are for their cell phones and wide screen tv's...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

WOW you really do have a unique view of the world.. how you came to that conclusion is beyond me.

lay off the fantasy and come back to reality for a little bit, its not too healthy for you. soon you going to be sitting int he corner rocking back and forth saying "they are watching us, major league baseball are spying on us all, must be stopped"

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by jazzguy

I have been to that website and took a random example from it; it literally took me 15 minutes of basic research to debunk their misrepresentations.

Regardless, not only have men orbited the Earth, but they have built giant space stations and landed men on the moon; vehicles on Mars, Venus, and the asteroids. We have launched four probes to the STARS. We have achieved so much with even more to do and discover.

We are lucky to be alive now, in the century of the Solar System.

If you think the space program have achieved much, you may be a zombie group thinker who swallows everything the glorious "space program" barf out.

Ancient history show that a "race`' visited this planet many times,(yes the human race are old..very old.) and the glorious "space program" haven't even build a base on the moon..

don't be ignorant.

nanu nanu

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join