It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.
We did? okay then,prove we went to the moon,see,it cant be done and the van allen belt is not overrated,its deadly radiation and theres actually two of them > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
How would we even know if the Moon is real?

Is space real? Could it all be projections? Green Screen?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Blocula has a habit of making threads that make absolutely no sense or reason. If the program is a hoax...then the entire world would have to be in on it.

His lack of intelligence or schooling shows when he does not get the how things work. An example is the voyager probe...has he actually looked into how things work..nope..just go on wild speculation...

You will always know a blocula post or thread by the rants without proper thorough background research...just rants about this and that.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You do know that space is a vacuum right? Voyager, traveling at 35,000mph would not encounter wind chill. The only things that need to be heated are the internal components...most of the vehicle's experimental equipment has been powered down.

As for everything being faked in front of a blue screen...please provide examples. Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
How would we even know if the Moon is real?

Is space real? Could it all be projections? Green Screen?

That pretty much what i was getting at when i said "and for other nefarious reasons" and seriously think about it,theres around 7,000,000,000 people and how many of them claim to have gone into outerspace? not even 500 and thats a very small,very easily controllable and pay off able group of actors and actresses...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Blocula has a habit of making threads that make absolutely no sense or reason. If the program is a hoax...then the entire world would have to be in on it.

His lack of intelligence or schooling shows when he does not get the how things work. An example is the voyager probe...has he actually looked into how things work..nope..just go on wild speculation...

You will always know a blocula post or thread by the rants without proper thorough background research...just rants about this and that.

What i have a habit of doing is thinking outside the box,way outside the box and actually i have thrown the box away...

And dont forget...

We see the rockets go up and then we see the capsules splash down...

We see the shuttles go up and then we see the shuttles land...

We see the satellite carrying rockets go up and then we see nothing come down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know...

Except of course all the power tripping psych-ops,green/blue screen movies and faked photographs...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.
We did? okay then,prove we went to the moon,see,it cant be done and the van allen belt is not overrated,its deadly radiation and theres actually two of them > en.wikipedia.org...

you probably wont believe me if i linked the hi-res photos of the lunar lander module on the moon with the footsteps/trails visible anyway.

www.nasa.gov...

the van allen belt radiation is neglible for the amount of time astronauts spend passing through it.

spacemath.gsfc.nasa.gov...

you most likely will not believe this link neither i dont think, not really sure why im bothering.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

Only worthy statement in thread =D

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't think you understand how a blocula thread works...he's shooting ideas everywhich way so that people can either come in and bring some clarity or say something even crazier, blocula then throws in more stuff to direct the conversation into whatever will bring out the most from everyone's opnions.

jra

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Who exactly describes them as being impenetrable? Dr. James Van Allen, the discoverer of the belts sure didn't, nor has any other scientists. So who makes that claim and where is the evidence?

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Wow...

There is this thing in the center of our solar system. It's a star, we call the "Sun". It warms up all the planets, moons, comets and other objects (like space ships and satellites) in our solar system. Obviously the further out you go, the less heat you'll absorb. But nothing freezes instantly like you're claiming.

You really have no idea how temperature (and a number of other things) work in space, even though others have explained to you already numerous times in another thread. You clearly wish to remain ignorant and that's just sad.
edit on 28-3-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Heres your proof that we went to the moon:
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing... We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

No, we also see satellites, shuttles and space station in orbit around Earth. They can be seen as points of light with naked eye and details can be resolved even by amateurs:

ISS shuttle photo

This thread is dildos.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

Any individual with a connected brain and a minimum of education, provided they have read other stuff than comics and classifieds, is in a position such that they know all these "we never went to the moon" inanities have been dismissed easily.

If that really was a hoax and a lie and i think it was,to say we beat the russians at something major and significant during the cold war,for funneling mega-bucks towards other directions and into other hands and also for more nefarious reasons...

Haven't you thought that if the US had not been to the moon, then the Russians would have not hesitated a single second to let the world know?

And so why would'nt our entire space program itself also be a hoax and a deception?

I really wonder if you are not the hoax...

BTW, I underlined your seplling mistake. It should have been "wouldn't". The apostrophe comes after the "n". This is totally irrelevant, but you seemed interested in knowing what you spelled wrong. You did the same at the end with "shouldn't".

Intentionally designed and orchestrated to keep the vast majority of us,the mainstream masses, thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there,instead of all around us.Because 95% of the earths mass is totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us,far below underground and deep within the ocean...

You don't really believe that we should dig tunnels everywhere within the earth? How dare you say that 95% of our planet's mass is totally unknown? This is not only a blatant lie, but an insult to all scientists who have worked on knowing about our planet.

Open your eyes, educate yourself and come back to post less idiotic stuff please. This is really unbelievably bad...

(...)
Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere

Yeah. Hundreds of light-years beyond it.

and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Emphasize on "you" by me. Yep, that's correct. An unprotected organic creature will be. But if you were right, then we simply couldn't have had a single meteore impact on earth.

Remember seeing roses and other man made objects being momentarily placed within those very same deep freezing temperatures,taken out and then lightly tapped against something,or gently squeezed within someones gloved hand and how those deep frozen objects instantly disintegrated into frozen dust like breaking glass?

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

There is a word for this. Insulation.

Why dont they? Why are they not? Are they even really up there? Were all the moon landings and our entire space program itself nothing more than a huge hoax and a massive deception?

What percentage of the human race has claimed to have actually gone up into outer space? Not even 500 people and thats about 1 in 10 million...

How many people have actually seen a Rolls-Royce in the world? Or a Formula 1? Or other "rare" things? Not many. However, they all believe and know that those things exist.

And so all the astronauts who claim to have gone to the moon,walked upon its surface and went into outer space,could actually be lying,high paid actors and actresses,sworn to secrecy...

Or not. You could be educated about this stuff too. Or not.

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

Yeah sure, they're throwing these stuff in the air and they just do nothing, and the fall back down on the earth. Yeah right...

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...

Your whole post is an incredible mix of "I don't see it so I don't believe it" and "I know nothing about it".

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well blocula save yourself some work look in the box first if the answer is there dont look elewhere, as mentioned your lack of knowledge of even the most basic science principles beggers belief

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It's impossible to say how many people have reached Everest's summit at any given time, since the number changes every year. At the end of the 2010 climbing season, 3,142 different climbers from twenty different countries had completed a total of over 5,100 climbs. 219 people have died on the mountain, it isn't a stretch to say only 500 people have climbed Mt. Everest and lived to tell about it. Therefore using Bocula logic, there is a one in 140,000,000 chance that the summit of Mt. Everest doesn't even exit! Are you just going to believe what they tell you?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What i have a habit of doing is thinking outside the box,way outside the box and actually i have thrown the box away...

Its good to be open minded, but not so much that your brain falls out.

edit on 28/3/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echotebarknwhale
Heres your proof that we went to the moon:
science.nasa.gov...

You could send a laser to the moon that came back to earth in some parts of the moon before Apollo 11.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ah, another blocula thread.......

Everyone please realize that many of the things that he is posting in this thread, already exist in an earlier thread of his:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other worlds, he also does not believe that the world spins, goes around the sun, that the sun is moving around the galaxy, nor that the galaxy is moving.

And of course he brought up that the entire space program is a hoax in that thread.

IE a violation of the T&C's here.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

The ENTIRE space program is a hoax huh? Moonrocks, the targeting mirror on the moon, rockets and shuttles we visually see, not to mention the satellite this post is bouncing off right now, prove you wrong. Your entire ATS career is a hoax and fraud next to all the proof of our space program. Wish ATS had a block user feature.

edit on 28-3-2012 by abe froman because: not intended to be aimed at erik the awful,sorry-

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

Yes, why ruin a perfectly good rant with evidence?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join