It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have welded oxyacetylene applications with the same material and there is a big difference between being near 6,000 °F and being in direct contact with 6,000 °F. You are right, in a foundry your face shield would melt if you got too close to the molten metal. I burned up several heat resistant aprons by getting to close to the torch "expensive aprons" lol. In space you are not near the cold you are in direct contact. In a foundary setting the temperatures you get are like when opening a oven at the most. You cant handle molten metal with leather or heat resistant gloves unless you want to lose your hands lol.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

HOLY #. THIS IS HILLARIOUS. MADE MY DAY!

Buzz Aldrin punches the reporter with a right hook after the guy kept insisting that buzz aldrin swear on the bible.

Buzz Aldrin was the 32* mason, on the most famous moon landing mission, and apparently the one to plant that southern jurisdiction masonic flag....which of course is CENSORED except in richard hoagland's "NASA: Dark Mission" book.

Mr Aldrin is no "national hero". If you got any balls then go on national tv and apologise on behalf of yourself and all the other "national heros" and tell them what kind of double-talking, tax siphoning conjobs our government is!
edit on 3/29/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well hold on just a darn second there why don't cha ? You almost blew my mind with that absolute zero #, but then logic took over. You also have to deal with extreme heat. Now, as I tell you this you may jump to the other side of the fence here, but if you leave earth. You would become exposed to extreme solar radiation, my thoughts anyways heat in general. With nothing to filter and absorb the heat the atmosphere does for us on Earth. You would be facing the true heat of the sun. MUUUUUUUUUUUCH hotter than on earth. So your materials have to be incredibly balanced. Scorching heat when you aren't in earth's shadow, almost absolute zero... Almost, when you are not. Now, I've been recently lead to believe, as well as shown that certain materials actually have many BETTER qualities when super cooled. There molecular structure changes, some useless materials on earth become extremely valuable, materials when super cooled.

The universe is such a wonderful thing vast thing none of us will ever understand. I think these thoughts are a little beyond you.

These things are better left to the professionals doncha know.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Have you ever been outside in a hellishly freezing 40 below zero fahrenheit temperature? and now imagine being in a temperature thats "200" and inside some craters "300" degrees! colder than that and thats how cold the moons average away from the sun surface is...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
A question to the experts out there........If a submarine dives to deep it will be crushed by excessive pressure, so when a space vehicle with air inside it goes in to space ...... why dosn't it explode in the vacuum of space.

Lack of pressure on the outside.... opposite to the submarine.

This is how weather baloons work..... they go up ....the gas expands the higher it goes untill it pops because of the low pressure up high.....then the equipment comes down on parachutes ...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What a load of rubbish !

What did you do, OP, swallow all the conspiracy theories on the net then regurgitate them ?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Ever since the annunaki placed their death star,noahs space ark,moon into orbit around earth and then landed among the ancient sumerians and babylonians and taught them math,science and astronomy?

Well folks, this right here explains a lot of where the logic manifests in our OP. Thank you for calling.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Illustronic because: a little cleaning

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I am finished...

Are you all serious? This went 19 pages already? DANG!

I am sorry but this was the only response i could muster hahaha sorry it's bad i know but admitedly i won't read 19 pages to give any other response - with respect to the OP...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

dude, look i agree, for the most part. but the thing is americans as a whole just cant mentally deal with this kind of #. they have to believe they went to the moon and all the fantastic stuff that went with it same as they have to believe that oswell killed JFK, because if its untrue, then how did a guy living in a cave making crappy home videos of himself orchestrate the greatest terrorist attack in known history, that collapsed 3 buildings into thier own footprint one of which wasnt even hit in the initial attack and hit the pentagon on the same day!.
now of course alot of americans are going to be pissed about this, but hey, if a muslim cave dwelling hermit can pull off 9/11 then anything is possible

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
A question to the experts out there........If a submarine dives to deep it will be crushed by excessive pressure, so when a space vehicle with air inside it goes in to space ...... why dosn't it explode in the vacuum of space.

Lack of pressure on the outside.... opposite to the submarine.

This is how weather baloons work..... they go up ....the gas expands the higher it goes untill it pops because of the low pressure up high.....then the equipment comes down on parachutes ...

Do you know what the air pressure is at sea level here on Earth?

Just over 14 pounds per square inch. Source

So, in space, you need a craft that can keep that in. This is not that hard at all. Consider the following:

A CO2 fire extinguisher, is a container that can hold up to 825 pounds per square inch (PSI) of gas in it.
Source

Oxygen bottles, wielding gasses are good examples too of gas under extreme pressure, in a container. Since the outside air of the container is only 14 PSI, it might as well be in a vacuum too, but as you can see they don't explode.

Submarines are different, in that we are trying to keep it from being crushed by a LOT of outside pressure. For example, the pressure of water at the Titanic wreck is 6,500 PSI.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Since it's impossible to debate vague, global, unsupported statements in a rational manner, I'd like to ask a very simple question of the people who think the Moon Landings were a hoax: Why did they stop? After all, if they were just making movies on a set somewhere, it was presumably cheap and easy, and the propaganda benefits were immense. So why stop? Why not Apollo 24? Why not a Moon Base? Why not have a daily reality show broadcast from Copernicus crater? Why stop?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the only way to settle this is to do it again, so what say you america??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Since it's impossible to debate vague, global, unsupported statements in a rational manner, I'd like to ask a very simple question of the people who think the Moon Landings were a hoax: Why did they stop? After all, if they were just making movies on a set somewhere, it was presumably cheap and easy, and the propaganda benefits were immense. So why stop? Why not Apollo 24? Why not a Moon Base? Why not have a daily reality show broadcast from Copernicus crater? Why stop?

well considering some of the crap on tv now if they brought out a space station tv show for 2 years then a moon show would people even really ask any questions, i mean, the mass media could market sugar coated razor blades and some retard would buy them to eat.
www.ens-newswire.com...
edit on 29-3-2012 by repeatoffender because: link

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.

Bingo. Here's the expected dose of radiation one would receive on the way to the moon in a spacecraft rated at 7-8 g/cm^2 of areal density, which is what Apollo had (by comparison, ISS is about twice that much; they actually need more because they stay up there for months and routinely pass through the south atlantic anomaly).
i319.photobucket.com...
Time matters. The Van Allen belts are not dangerous given Apollo's trajectory taking them rapidly through the belts and avoiding the most intense part at equatorial inclinations, but if you orbit within the belts for a sustained period of time, then yes they would be deadly. Here's the dose an apollo spacecraft would receive from orbiting within the most intense part of the inner van allen belt along the equator for a two week period of time:
i319.photobucket.com...
Now that would be fatal, but that is not what the astronauts did. They didn't pass through the most intense region at the equator, nor did they leisurely orbit within the van allen belt constantly for days and weeks at a time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Imo,no one went to the moon and no one walked upon the moon either and so why wouldnt everything else about our space program also be a hoax and a lie?

we went to the moon. the van allen belt is overrated, your cold brittle theory is bunk this close to the sun.

Bingo. Here's the expected dose of radiation one would receive on the way to the moon in a spacecraft rated at 7-8 g/cm^2 of areal density, which is what Apollo had (by comparison, ISS is about twice that much; they actually need more because they stay up there for months and routinely pass through the south atlantic anomaly).
i319.photobucket.com...
Time matters. The Van Allen belts are not dangerous given Apollo's trajectory taking them rapidly through the belts and avoiding the most intense part at equatorial inclinations, but if you orbit within the belts for a sustained period of time, then yes they would be deadly. Here's the dose an apollo spacecraft would receive from orbiting within the most intense part of the inner van allen belt along the equator for a two week period of time:
i319.photobucket.com...
Now that would be fatal, but that is not what the astronauts did. They didn't pass through the most intense region at the equator, nor did they leisurely orbit within the van allen belt constantly for days and weeks at a time.

so do it again,

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

What would be the point in that? There is nothing of value there for any kind of return of investment. Just to satisfy young skeptics is not sound fiscal thinking. With that logic why not invent another Polio vaccine, or lets invent Penicillin again. The request is childish one with no critical thinking behind it, I suspect there is something else behind that logic, and logic has very little to do with it, that kind of thinking involves something else.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Remember seeing roses and other man made objects being momentarily placed within those very same deep freezing temperatures,taken out and then lightly tapped against something,or gently squeezed within someones gloved hand and how those deep frozen objects instantly disintegrated into frozen dust like breaking glass?

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

Why dont they? Why are they not? Are they even really up there? Were all the moon landings and our entire space program itself nothing more than a huge hoax and a massive deception?

If it's a hoax, why can I track ISS in orbit just fine? Why was I able to see the space shuttle come and go from the station? Why was I able to see the station built up in phases over the last several years for that matter?

Space itself has no temperature. Only objects in space have temperature, and the temperature they have is dependent upon their own properties; how much light they reflect, how much light they absorb, how much heat they internally generate if any, and how much heat they radiate away. Spacecraft and spacesuits are specifically designed to assume an internal equilibrium temperature that is safe for the astronauts.

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Wrong. We see them in orbit, we see them on their outbound trajectories, well maybe you don't but I do. So do many others as well.

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question

Actually, it is out of the question.

and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...

That's just sad.
edit on 29-3-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think NASA is a ruse these days, they would not retire the shuttle without a predecessor to take it's place. Under the surface it is all about the weaponizing of space. We are constantly told that missions are based on zero grav experimentation this and that blah blah. There is a plethora of data to show that NASA is a front for the secret military space programs. Including Russia and we have a history with Russia. The USAF X-37B went on a classified year long mission. I have reason to believe it did not orbit the earth the whole time that perhaps went somewhere else. It does not seem logical to orbit earth for a year, we have satellites and the ISS for that.
If it did orbit then i have theories for that. I also suspect that scaler weapons could be used. Funny how whistle blowers suddenly come up with cancer and die. I think this is done with some kind of ray used in space on targets - people of interest. A secret space war with Russia is unlikely, our joint space program is testament of that. That maybe the weaponizing is meant to further the police state, target any resistance. That or it is against ET.

Here are several threads that you may find interesting and relevant to the topic at hand

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
As someone who has commented on this very exact hoax and deception subject matter over the many years I have been an ATS member, it is amusing for me still to see the moment someones light bulb gets turned on.

Such a statement such as calling NASA and our Space program and our so called advanced space achievements a big hoax and a deception would have garnered you the big "C" term among those who would laugh at my mere suggestion no matter the evidence being put forward.

Well, If I have learned anything from the historical ATS lesson is that this unusual matter will not go away, because there is substance to the allegation of a hoax and deception being perpetrated against the public.

Now, you could chase the historical events and try to figure out which is what and so forth, but in the end another realization will eventually arrive to your immediate understanding, that I will share with you, so that when you see it, you can understand its true message begin provided to you.

Only when you embrace the premise that there is big lie being perpetrated does it then lead you to other areas of conspiracy that many have difficulty following or understanding because of course the conspiracy is complex, systematic and very organized.

Add in the psychological deception and mind conditioning and such lies are in effect used as a measure for those in power to test just how mentally asleep society truly is.

Within that test will also be the ability to see those that are awake to such deceptions and hoaxes, so I can honestly say, sometimes it pays to act like the rest of the sleeping herd, because once you show the world you are awake, you have done much more than just discuss just a sensitive subject matter that space achievements are a hoax and deception.

Well, to better understand the overall picture, add this to the existing conspiracy:

Imagine soliciting the public and congress and corporate interests for billions of dollars for space research to say Mars or some other noble space venture.

Such programs if embraced and promoted by the government with the knowledge that we have a secret and more advanced space program than anyone knows would be in effect a total lie by those promoting any such space venture or long term development, because as we have seen over and over in our own history, some program will be adopted that runs 10 or more years only to be cancelled and then blamed on partisan politics, lack of the needed technological advances needed to make such ideas work and after spending billions upon billions of dollars on some quest for space, we are then told such programs are cut or cancelled.

In such a way, billions of dollars can be diverted into other black space projects where we already have colonies or military outposts on Mars as many notable people claim.

When I gave further thought to this deception it dawned on me that many of the corporations involved in such schemes could do the R&D in secret behind the many years of bogus effort put forth while milking the money from such programs while providing needed parts and items needed for the true space program.

Such development programs to hide their corporate cooperation with big government to hide the truth of manufacturing secret components for the real space program.

Such a deception would then further help to hide the rare materials and metals used in great numbers to show that if ever allowed to be studied would prove that we have been building fleets of crafts and have been producing enormous amounts of space parts and products in secret to keep such a secret space program active and viable with advanced parts and components.

If indeed we have a super secret space program with advance crafts, energy,weapons, medicine, psychics, etc, then everything we see promoted as something we need to fund to advance humanity into space is just a big lie because if we are already there then asking for funds to send probes to measure and image Mars are most likely programs needed by the real space program and to hide such needs, they hide such true space needs by calling it a probe to radar Mars for water.

Now if that radar image is for those on Mars, such a request for data would have to be disguised in some other program and this is where the fake hoax space programs serves it true purpose.

While yes, it is a hoax and a deception, but it is also an integral part of a method by which off planet colonies can be supplied with what they need to advance the real space program in secrecy of the manufacturing end and the financial elements used to fund those secret manufacturing efforts.

The fake program is needed for more reasons than most are willing to think about, but if you give it some thought, that is when those other light bulbs will turn on for you.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ever since the annunaki placed their death star,noahs space ark,moon into orbit around earth and then landed among the ancient sumerians and babylonians and taught them math,science and astronomy?
edit on 29-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

How did they do that if (according to you) everything in space instantly freezes and falls to dust?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join